• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

as thicc as Rhea is...I gotta go with Dimitri and Claude, then Rhea, Yuri, and Edelgard. If Byleth didn’t have to end up doing Rhea’s work in the church route, she’d be above Dimitri. Claude is dank memes, Yuri is...very attractively hot for a male...and Edelgard’s rushed route makes me depressed now (****ed up how she loves Byleth more than her own brother...probably more than her family in general tbh)
Crimson Flower was shorter than the other routes, but at least it had unique content. Silver Snow and Verdant Wind were very similar, and Azure Moon shared a lot of the maps from Silver Snow.

Also...
Her family is basically gone, and Dimitri is literally trying to rip her head off from her shoulders 24/7.

I am back to arguing about Three Houses now? Here we go again.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I just read that Silver Snow was developed first and then all the other routes were made ouf of it.

I have to read more to be sure, but if that's true, I have several questions.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Y’know, Tool as a band is ****ing wild but 10,000 Days the Album is just like on a whole nother level

D

Deleted member

Majesty Lord Blaster utterly decimates both Alfredo Linguini and Isaac Clarke, and Aqua...

...just continues being Aqua, really.
Super late on this because I went to bed a little bit before you started... but
Oh my god that is 100% the most epic thing to happen in this entire game lmao

Silver Thorn Dragon Tamer suddenlys dies of hypothermia,
I was so goddamn close to winning noooooo
Pretty sure this is the first time I actually got this close lol

Last edited by a moderator:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
D

Deleted member

Neat, another Indie World.
Oh boy, here comes the inevitable ****storm when people don't get the announcements they want.
edit: I just looked at the tweet comments and in true twitter fashion it's already happened. lol

It's better than nothing and we're finally getting news, but I'm not expecting much. If anything cool happens it'll be awesome but I'm gonna go in with a open mind.

LAA9000

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
JUST#956
3DS FC
0361-9069-2936
Switch FC
SW-5393-4946-0209
Neat, another Indie World.
While not really an established pattern, Indie Worlds do tend to lead to general Directs or Direct Minis within the next few weeks, so we may finally get a Direct in around two weeks. Note that, as said earlier, it's not an established pattern: looking through Wikipedia's list of Nintendo presentations, there are quite a few exceptions.

If this does miraculously lead to a full general Direct, though, I'll be super hyped as it will finally end the great Direct drought. In that sense, I'm quite excited for this Indie World. Even if not, I've been thinking of getting into indie games so this should be nice. Inb4 this leads to another Direct Mini Partner Showcase.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I'll just drop what I said in Newcomer Speculation here:

Huh, Indie World actually happening. Neat. Can't say I expected that.

Still not buying the "August is busy" stuff from NateDrake.
Another Direct would be cool but Nintendo hasn't given any signs that they're about to do anything more than a Mini at best, and even then I feel it's likely to be a Partner Showcase.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
The pancakes have been consumed. They were very good.

EDIT: Also, POP TART TALK

My favorite flavors are probably Frosted Cherry, S'mores, Frosted Blueberry, and Hot Fudge Sundae.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
What are we expecting/hoping for when it comes to the indie presentation?

Not really sure what to expect, but I'm hoping for a release date for Rivals of Aether on the Switch. If No More Heroes 3 is still intended for a release this year, a release date for that would be nice. (and if NMH3 is shown in this direct, I'm expecting the Switch port of No More Heroes 1 to be formally announced)

D

Deleted member

The Origami King has more awesome music I enjoy notably the Vellumental boss theme, King Olly phase 1, and the Tape boss.
Origami King's ost is unironically my favorite ost of the year.
Granted I don't play awhole lot of games so it's not like there's much competition.

Not really sure what to expect, but I'm hoping for a release date for Rivals of Aether on the Switch. If No More Heroes 3 is still intended for a release this year, a release date for that would be nice. (and if NMH3 is shown in this direct, I'm expecting the Switch port of No More Heroes 1 to be formally announced)
As a whole I'm not expecting anything. If something interesting catches my eye it'll be neat but I'm not gonna hype myself up just to disappoint myself, especially considering this is just a nindie.

Also as a side note, if the next main direct is in two weeks/two days exactly? It'll be the 1 year anniversary of having no main directs which would be super ironic

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

It’s wishful thinking, but I’d like to see some Silksong stuff personally.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
INDIE DIRECT??? OMG WHICH UNDERTALE CHARACTER DO YOU THINK IS IN SMASH BROS
We are all pretty desperate aren't we?

But honestly, if we get an indie character it's gonna be Quote. Cave Story was the original indie darling and major success story, plus Nicilis LOVES to push the franchise. I can really easily see Quote joining the roster. But not in this direct. We're probably not getting any Smash content in it. Although a Quote reveal trailer would make everyone's day.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Marianne has one of the best character developments in the entire game...maybe even the best one
Crimson Flower was shorter than the other routes, but at least it had unique content. Silver Snow and Verdant Wind were very similar, and Azure Moon shared a lot of the maps from Silver Snow.

Also...
Her family is basically gone, and Dimitri is literally trying to rip her head off from her shoulders 24/7.

I am back to arguing about Three Houses now? Here we go again.
Dimitri tries the peaceful route in his path, so...Edie is also in the wrong right there

and yay Three Houses discussions...no freedom for all except Animal Crossing fans
I just read that Silver Snow was developed first and then all the other routes were made ouf of it.

I have to read more to be sure, but if that's true, I have several questions.
makes sense considering it’s the most canon of the 4 paths, but it doesn’t explain why Claude ended up having mostly the same adventure...but in meme form

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
I want an indie rep and that's the monster from Carrion!
bruh no scary games in smash bros, and i can’t make it seem like i’m being sarcastic because there actually are no horror reps in smash so just know that i am being sarcastic
We are all pretty desperate aren't we?

But honestly, if we get an indie character it's gonna be Quote. Cave Story was the original indie darling and major success story, plus Nicilis LOVES to push the franchise. I can really easily see Quote joining the roster. But not in this direct. We're probably not getting any Smash content in it. Although a Quote reveal trailer would make everyone's day.
Meh.
He’s likely, but I don’t think he’s guaranteed to be the indie rep. I can definitely see him being the next Gunner though.
You know who it is! It's SHOWTIME!
View attachment 282541
Heck yeah, either Mettaton or Asriel, both are mega fricking cool beans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom