• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
So... was Nicilis cancelled? Like... the company has been very silent for a while. And the guy accused did apologize and say his actions were inexcusable. IDK. I just want to know if I was wrong for buying Crystal Crisis, and if the characters in it who's games are still unannounced will ever actually see the light of day.
\

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
If the elevator closed, it would be a visual representation of Sega keeping Mighty and Ray out of the IDW canon because of mandates.
I really don't get why. TBH, using Mighty, Ray, and the hooligans in the modern stuff too would just... make sense.

Here's a question. Using the Sonic Heroes formula, Mighty would be strength and Ray would be flying. So who would be their speed character?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I really don't get why. TBH, using Mighty, Ray, and the hooligans in the modern stuff too would just... make sense.
I think it’d be possible to see those guys again in modern stuff if SEGA did another Sonic fighting game like the Sonic Clash ideas I shared before. Maybe they could branch out from there.

D

Deleted member

goddammit I was gonna make a template for a game concept I had but my computer refuses to cooperate. I'm just gonna have to wait until I get my school laptop back I guess.. hopefully I don't forget about it.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Sumo Digital is by far the go-to for Sonic racing games, but it was definitely the budget that held it back. It had the same cheap production values of Free Riders, the KINECT game.
Hopefully they can be given the chance to do a full budget follow up to either TSR or SaASR.

And get Arc Sys to make a Sonic Fighting Game

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
My teacher just made the assignment 10,000,000x harder, because instead of letting us write down the answers, we have to record ourselves reading and answering the questions.
What if I’m not in a quiet place? What if I am in public? What if I signed up for Learn from Home because I don’t want to have face to face interaction?
I’ve decided I’m just going to eat cereal and let future me deal with it.

D

Deleted member

My teacher just made the assignment 10,000,000x harder, because instead of letting us write down the answers, we have to record ourselves reading and answering the questions.
What if I’m not in a quiet place? What if I am in public? What if I signed up for Learn from Home because I don’t want to have face to face interaction?
I’ve decided I’m just going to eat cereal and let future me deal with it.
My English teacher made us do that once(at the very end of the year, iirc it was a few weeks after I deleted my original account) but I personally didn't mind because it was only one assignment and it was literally just a public speaking thing(something that I've needed to improve on alot, especially considering my YT channel exists)

Still that seems a bit odd... what kind of assignment is it? If it's a writing essay of sorts I can see where your teacher is coming from, but if it's like a multiple choice quiz or smh like that.. that would be just weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I knew about that. But I still don't think it makes sense. Why would they work with Metal Sonic? They're heroes.
Metal Sonic isn't inherently a bad guy so to speak, he's more of a puppet made by Eggman. Why he would be following commands from someone who isn't Eggman is another story/question but it's not thatttt farfetched to pair the trio together. Just a bit of a weird pick.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
My English teacher made us do that once(at the very end of the year, iirc it was a few weeks after I deleted my original account) but I personally didn't mind because it was only one assignment and it was literally just a public speaking thing(something that I've needed to improve on alot, especially considering my YT channel exists)

Still that seems a bit odd... what kind of assignment is it? If it's a writing essay of sorts I can see where your teacher is coming from, but if it's like a multiple choice quiz or smh like that.. that would be just weird.
It’s Spanish class.
All he wants us to do is say the forms of tener into a camera and then nothing else.
It isn’t hard, but I don’t want to do it.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Metal Sonic isn't inherently a bad guy so to speak, he's more of a puppet made by Eggman. Why he would be following commands from someone who isn't Eggman is another story/question but it's not thatttt farfetched to pair the trio together. Just a bit of a weird pick.
What if, as a reference to that but not a direct use of the idea, they got paired up with Gemrl?

D

Deleted member

So basically for university, I have to do a maths essay that's due for the end of this month.

So I chose a topic (differential equations if you are wondering) but the problem is I keep procrastinating and now I've been doing little to no work on this essay.

It's such a pain honestly, all the references I find are meh or I have to pay for them, I don't even know how to structure the damn essay and I don't know how to approach this topic.

Sigh.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Sticks the Badger needs to make a comeback
I have her in my Sonic Clash roster. She’d be interesting as a fighter.

So would Eggman have been the main antagonist for Heroes in this case?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom