• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Gonna head to bed soonish but before I forget, just gonna ask a few of my non Discord friends something.

@Chaos Breaker Dragon Lamperouge Lamperouge Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs osby osby and a few others. Would you guys be interested in reading my story synopsis? Just thinking of getting some more people to read it.

My Discord friends and the ones IRL have read it so wanna start branching out and showing it to people I've grown to trust on here.

I'll post it in the morning via PMs, before I go out to get food.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Gonna head to soonish but before I forget, just gonna ask a few of my non Discord friends something.

@Chaos Breaker Dragon Lamperouge Lamperouge Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs osby osby and a few others. Would you guys be interested in reading my story synopsis? Just thinking of getting some more people to read it.

My Discord friends and the ones IRL have read it so wanna start branching out and showing it to people I've grown to trust on here.
I would love to read the synopsis.

I've been getting back into writing lately and would love to hear it. Stories are fun.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Gonna head to bed soonish but before I forget, just gonna ask a few of my non Discord friends something.

...Do I want to read your story synopsis?

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Which game should I play next?

-Street Fighter 3 (I want to familiarize myself with the cast, since I realized that I don't know much about the characters who first appeared in SF3. Doubt I'll be able to beat Gill, though)

-Guilty Gear XX (I want to try getting into the series, and I figure the story mode will be easier to get into than BlazBlue)

-Skullgirls (I'd just focus on the story modes; I've only beaten the story mode for Filia and Cerebella so far)

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

-Street Fighter 3 (I want to familiarize myself with the cast, since I realized that I don't know much about the characters who first appeared in SF3. Doubt I'll beat Gill, though)

-Guilty Gear XX (I want to try getting into the series, and I figure the story mode will be easier to get into than BlazBlue)

-Skullgirls (I'd just focus on the story modes; I've only beaten the story mode for Filia and Cerebella so far)
We talking standard SF3 or like Third Strike?

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
We talking standard SF3 or like Third Strike?
I've got the 30th Anniversary Collection, so either of them. Not sure if it would be better to go with the base game since it's less complicated, or 3rd Strike since it's supposed to be the best of the SF3 games.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

-Street Fighter 3 (I want to familiarize myself with the cast, since I realized that I don't know much about the characters who first appeared in SF3. Doubt I'll beat Gill, though)

Prepare for the battle,
Prepare for the war,
Prepare for the world,
Street Fighter Blood War,

The third of the Third,
Prepare to die for,
Your life’s on the line,
So I’m a’ take yours,

So who wanna blood dance with me ?
If yo’ body wrapped up,
All you livin’ is street fantasy,

In the square yo,
You best ta’ beware,
Street Fighter,
We ain’t playin’ overhere!

Third Strike is pretty cool, play that one.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend

-Street Fighter 3 (I want to familiarize myself with the cast, since I realized that I don't know much about the characters who first appeared in SF3. Doubt I'll be able to beat Gill, though)

Street fighter 3 third strike is awesome and has the best sprite Chun Li has ever gotten in anything. It's delightfully thicc.
And the best character select music in a fighting game.

I heard Season two's mid point was the only really bad part, the end of 2 and the following seasons were pretty good.
Season 3 was so boring that I kinda dropped the show. I didn't ever bother with season 4 tbh, and season 2 is garbage.

All I know about season 4 is that they forced a relationship between the 2 female leads when nothing in the previous season implied they loved each other in that way.

I can't even remember the name of Bolins brother but they did him dirty lol

PeridotGX

Pranked!
NNID
Denoma5280
Today's been pretty good for me.

• I found a fourth KFaD Steven Universe rip that I somehow never saw when it was still going on
  • Alpharad and Vinny Vinesause, two of my favorite youtube channels, had a crossover video
  • I put together a shelf, and it mostly went fine.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I heard Season two's mid point was the only really bad part, the end of 2 and the following seasons were pretty good.
How I see it, I hate season 1 and it took me a while to continue the series after I first saw it, season 2 is the worse but Varrick kept me going, season 3 got better and it actually stated to resemble anything on the same level as Avatar and 4 was a step down.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

I'd be partial to SF3:3rd Strike buut I mostly play that against other people. I'd have to say its arcade mode is lacking compared to the single player offers of the other two games you mention.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The Bloodbath:

Good news: We're in luck. The Bloodbath is exactly the same as it was earlier. We're on the right track!

This is a long one. (Also, the site is trying to format this post with a load of unnecessary tables. Ugh...)
As the tributes stand on their podiums, the horn sounds.

Bakugo runs away from the Cornucopia.

Dragheart, Luard takes a sickle from inside the cornucopia.

Tom Nook strangles Remy after engaging in a fist fight.

Fairy Godmother runs away from the Cornucopia.

Rex grabs a sword.

White Diamond runs away from the Cornucopia.

Corrin grabs a backpack, not realizing it is empty.

Min-Min runs away from the Cornucopia.

Silver Thorn Dragon Tamer, runs away from the Cornucopia.

Moon Lord's Legs takes a spear from inside the cornucopia.

Aqua finds a bow, some arrows, and a quiver.

Rick Sandchez runs away from the Cornucopia.

Modern Tails finds a bow, some arrows, and a quiver.

Dippy Fresh runs away from the Cornucopia.

Anime Catgirl runs away from the Cornucopia.

Perry the Teenage Girl grabs a jar of fishing bait while Master Kohga gets fishing gear.

Lego Yoda runs away from the Cornucopia.

Miles Edgeworth breaks Alfredo Linguini's nose for a basket of bread.

Herobrine runs away from the Cornucopia.

Ball Guy runs away from the Cornucopia.

Kameo runs away from the Cornucopia.

Chell finds Dorothy Gale hiding in the cornucopia, but Dorothy Gale kills her.

Isaac Clarke retrieves a trident from inside the cornucopia.

Classic Tails runs away from the Cornucopia.

Mr Shakedown snatches a pair of sais.

Meowstic runs away from the Cornucopia.

Gleaming Lord, Uranus runs away from the Cornucopia.

Dungeon Man snatches a bottle of alcohol and a rag.

Matt Damon finds a bow, some arrows, and a quiver.

Big Bird finds Micolash hiding in the cornucopia and kills him.

Majesty Lord Blaster grabs a sword.

Paper Mario runs away from the Cornucopia.

Gooey finds a backpack full of camping equipment.

Sans kills The Great Mighty Poo with a hatchet.

The Wario Apparition runs away from the Cornucopia.

Deadshot runs away from the Cornucopia.

Shulk and Apollo Justice fight for a bag. Apollo Justice gives up and retreats.

Lord Vortech runs away from the Cornucopia.

Goro Akechi runs away from the Cornucopia.

Q'Bert runs away from the Cornucopia.

Dr. Gregory House runs away from the Cornucopia.

This is a fairly bloody beginning...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Day 1:

Dorothy Gale constructs a shack.

Matt Damon constructs a shack.

Min-Min fishes.

Deadshot diverts Lego Yoda's attention and runs away.

Classic Tails receives clean water from an unknown sponsor.

Dippy Fresh goes hunting.

Apollo Justice receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Goro Akechi stalks Ball Guy.

Lord Vortech collects fruit from a tree.

Silver Thorn Dragon Tamer, chases The Wario Apparition.

Paper Mario camouflauges himself in the bushes.

Anime Catgirl begs for Dr. Gregory House to kill her. He refuses, keeping Anime Catgirl alive.

Shulk goes hunting.

Majesty Lord Blaster taints Master Kohga's food, killing him.

Mr Shakedown, Isaac Clarke, Miles Edgeworth, and Tom Nook hunt for other tributes.

Perry the Teenage Girl tries to sleep through the entire day.

Kameo tends to Modern Tails's wounds.

Corrin attacks Herobrine, but he manages to escape.

Sans searches for a water source.

Fairy Godmother receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Rick Sandchez questions his sanity.

Gooey is pricked by thorns while picking berries.

Meowstic sets an explosive off, killing White Diamond.

)Dragheart, Luard is pricked by thorns while picking berries.

Bakugo, Moon Lord's Legs, Aqua, Big Bird, and Alfredo Linguini hunt for other tributes.

Rex strangles Gleaming Lord, Uranus after engaging in a fist fight.

Dungeon Man discovers a cave.

Q'Bert falls into a frozen lake and drowns.

Several tributes fall on the first day, including Master Kohga, White freaking Diamond and Gleaming Lord, Uranus. Poor Q'Bert also perishes to the infamous frozen lake.

Bakugo, Moon Lord's Legs, Aqua, Big Bird and Alfredo Linguini form a team. Let's see where that goes.

Menawhile, Deadshot abandons his teammate Lego Yoda, and Silver Thorn Dragon Tamer gives The Wario Apparition a taste of it's own medicine.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I just remembered that I have to go to the hospital for a blood test.

I've heard a lot about hospitals being dangerous in the time of pandemic so hope that goes well.
Yikes, I'd be pretty hesitant about setting foot in a hospital with the ongoing pandemic too.

Stay safe, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom