• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I do still need to play the game too doh.
I recently have a hard time regarding game purchases, so I couldn’t pick DQXI yet.

But people did tell me that it is as good or even better than DQ8 (my personal favourite), so I am going based on that.
Well then let's play the game around the same time so we can gush about it when things happen. How's that sound?

D

Deleted member

I don’t really want to make Gentlepanda Gentlepanda despise me, I really don’t.

I just had a ****ty luck saying that thing at that moment, which seems to be a trashy trend recently in my life.

Please Panda, forgive me.

Well then let's play the game around the same time so we can gush about it when things happen. How's that sound?
I do like that idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Why do we have to use 10 characters when the poll only has five?
:p

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I don’t really want to make Gentlepanda Gentlepanda despise me, I really don’t.

I just had a ****ty luck saying that thing at that moment, which seems to be a trashy trend recently in my life.

Please Panda, forgive me.
Bud. Please. Stop.

No one was mad, you're fine. I'm asking you to drop the subject or I'm going to have to start calling it spam. PM me if you need to let more out, okay? Not here.

D

Deleted member

Bud. Please. Stop.

No one was mad, you're fine. I'm asking you to drop the subject or I'm going to have to start calling it spam. PM me if you need to let more out, okay? Not here.
Fair enough then.
I apologize again.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
When’s the 3.1 patch suppose to be coming out for smash again?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
:ultmetaknight: looks pretty fun to play

i mean he is fun to play but i have no idea how to be epic and cool with gamer moments using him

a big step up from :metaknight: days

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Someone posted Something about Pokémon Mystery Dungeon earlier, which reminded me to ask y’all what Pokémon did you get from your personality test from those games and who did you choose as your partner?

I got Charmander in both games by trying to answer the questions truthfully, which was surprising to me as a kid since I always liked Bulbasaur the best.

As partners, In Red rescue I chose Squirtle and in Explorers of Darkness I picked Piplup.
I got Charmander when I played Explorers of Darkness so many years back. No I didn't rig it. Charmander is just my spirit animal apparently.
I picked Bulbasaur as my partner.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
What are you talking about?

We're clearling talking about Lloyd from the hit game series Soul Calibur.
his belts are defeating the purpose of belts get him out of my sight

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I sad is many times I know but given its the current topic. My current prediction for DLC reveals at E3 are 72: Erdrick and 73: Banjo (Crash).

With 74: Lloyd being announced at EVO and then 75: Jill being revealed at the VGA.
Banjo and Erdrick at E3. Crash Bandicoot at either EVO or another random fall direct. Solaire or Artorias as VGAs.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
why does lloyd need that many buttons on his jacket

he's not dr. eggman

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Imagine if at E3 Nintendo goes

“You all remember Rhythm Heaven Megamix. Now here’s Rhythm Heaven Megalovania Mix”

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If Erdrick is really in square must be pissed that he was leaked so much.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Well the embargo had been lifted for Godzilla 2. Currently sits at 52% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Its just started though. I expect by the end it'll be on a similar score to Kong: Skull Island given that began low until rising.

Not that I take sites scores on movies seriously. I judge a movie on my opinion but just talking about anything to just pass the time when I see it in just a little over 48 hours from now! :grin:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Well the embargo had been lifted for Godzilla 2. Currently sits at 52% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Its just started though. I expect by the end it'll be on a similar score to Kong: Skull Island given that began low until rising.

Not that I take sites scores on movies seriously. I judge a movie on my opinion but just talking about anything to just pass the time when I see it in just a little over 48 hours from now! :grin:
Do I need to see the first one to see this?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Do I need to see the first one to see this?
Don't exactly have to given its up to you but I'd recommend you'd do so to know what's going on. This is a shared universe like the MCU so you should also give Kong: Skull Island a watch as well. Given its chronologically the first in the series I'd watch that, then Godzilla (2014).

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I’m ****ed. Futuba’s Memento request actually wastes a morning. The dream is dead. By I’ll just get all female confidants as my alternative. **** Futaba.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Don't exactly have to given its up to you but I'd recommend you'd do so to know what's going on. This is a shared universe like the MCU so you should also give Kong: Skull Island a watch as well. Given its chronologically the first in the series I'd watch that, then Godzilla (2014).
Is it streaming anywhere? I’ve already seen Skull Island.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I’m ****ed. Futuba’s Memento request actually wastes a morning. The dream is dead. By I’ll just get all female confidants as my alternative. **** Futaba.
Are you past the 7th palace? If not, you still have a bit of time. I barely managed to get all my confidants maxed out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom