• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Commence the boops :yoshi:
Brings back recent memories. My beloved corn snake of over 10 years died back at the end of November last year...:(

But then on December 10th. That empty void was filled when my dad brought home Sophie, our lab/American bulldog mix whose currently 7 months old. :)

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'd still prefer a Tekken character, but Sol wouldn't be a bad choice at all. He's a more over the top Terry Bogard+Ryu combo with some of his moves.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Its a long shot but I'd love for Nightmare from Soulcalibur then anyone else from Namco with Agumon being a close second.

I'd also love to be surprised if we actually got Amaterasu of all Capcom characters.

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Brings back recent memories. My beloved corn snake of over 10 years died back at the end of November last year...:(

But then on December 10th. That empty void was filled when my dog brought home Sophie, our lab/American bulldog mix whose currently 7 months old. :)
I can't own pets :(

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Its a long shot but I'd love for Nightmare from Soulcalibur then anyone else from Namco with Agumon being a close second.

I'd also love to be surprised if we actually got Amaterasu of all Capcom characters.
I mean sure it has Tales and Tekken to compete with but I don’t think Nightmare is as much of a long shot as people may think.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
There are other characters that could fit the role ;)

Noel Vermillion is low-key one of my most wanted for Smash at the moment.

I love Ragna and I'd love to see him in Smash, but I love Noel too (best Blazblue girl for me) and I think she'd make a really unique and fun fighter with her gun-slinging moves in Smash.

I feel like Ragna would be more likely chosen as the BlazBlue rep because he has the main protagonist role, but I have some optimism for Noel being chosen just because she is the main heroine of the series and also one of the most recognized faces from her game.

That reminds me, I still need to think of a reveal trailer idea for Noel after recently doing one for Ragna.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Noel Vermillion is low-key one of my most wanted for Smash at the moment.

I love Ragna and I'd love to see him in Smash, but I love Noel too (best Blazblue girl for me) and I think she'd make a really unique and fun fighter with her gun-slinging moves in Smash.

I feel like Ragna would be more likely chosen as the BlazBlue rep because he has the main protagonist role, but I have some optimism for Noel being chosen just because she is the main heroine of the series and also one of the most recognized faces from her game.

That reminds me, I still need to think of a reveal trailer idea for Noel after recently doing one for Ragna.
Nice didn't expect someone else here to want her in :)
Some people think of Noel as more important than ragna, but yeah obviously he was featured more.

I'd be curious to see it if you do ever post something about it i guess ;)

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So I made it to the King Piccolo arc of Dragon Ball, and jeez, talk about a massive tone shift at the end of the Tien Saga.

Also, does the Kamehameha just come in cereal boxes now? Like, it was some super cool technique only Roshi and Goku (and Grandpa Gohan) knew for like 90 episodes, but then suddenly Yamcha, Krillin, and Tien figured out how to do it, and Tien learned it through a 5 second Google search.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
So I made it to the King Piccolo arc of Dragon Ball, and jeez, talk about a massive tone shift at the end of the Tien Saga.

Also, does the Kamehameha just come in cereal boxes now? Like, it was some super cool technique only Roshi and Goku (and Grandpa Gohan) knew for like 90 episodes, but then suddenly Yamcha, Krillin, and Tien figured out how to do it, and Tien learned it through a 5 second Google search.
Turtle school special boi.

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128

Yeah, looking at the list of people who know it on the wiki is pretty ridiculous

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Nice didn't expect someone else here to want her in :)
Some people think of Noel as more important than ragna, but yeah obviously he was featured more.

I'd be curious to see it if you do ever post something about it i guess ;)
I can definitely see why some would consider Noel to be more important since she has quite a major role in BlazBlue's story.

It's going to take some time to think of a trailer for Noel, but I'll be sure to tag you when I think of one.

I also think it might be a good idea to make a support thread for Noel; Ragna already has one, and if he has one, she can too! Making a support thread though will take some more time to complete than the reveal trailer though depending on whether to not I want to make a moveset for Noel on the OP from the get-go.

In the meantime, you can check out my reveal trailer idea for Ragna, as well as some other ideas regarding BlazBlue content in Smash in this post I made from the old Ultimate Social. I think you'll enjoy it!

Noipoi

Howdy!
If your favorite Pokémon aren’t Bellsprout and Cherubi don’t talk to me.

Let’s see how long it takes for people to get it

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I can definitely see why some would consider Noel to be more important since she has quite a major role in BlazBlue's story.

It's going to take some time to think of a trailer for Noel, but I'll be sure to tag you when I think of one.

I also think it might be a good idea to make a support thread for Noel; Ragna already has one, and if he has one, she can too! Making a support thread though will take some more time to complete than the reveal trailer though depending on whether to not I want to make a moveset for Noel on the OP from the get-go.

In the meantime, you can check out my reveal trailer idea for Ragna, as well as some other ideas regarding BlazBlue content in Smash in this post I made from the old Ultimate Social. I think you'll enjoy it!
Ragna isnt Ragna if he doesnt call people assholes tho and he wont be able to call anyone that in smash

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend

Cool. I'd check those out if you do end up doing them ;)

I'll save the post for later. i think the pokemon conference is going to be soon.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
https://www.twitch.tv/pokemon

Oh I didn't realize there was going to be an English stream for the press conference.

I feel silly linking to the Japanese one earlier.

Edit: Ah it doesn't look like it mattered which link you went to anyway, they're translating live.
Edit 2: Never mind, the link does matter and I was just confused from the start.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Oooh, it's starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.