• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Blegh I can't buy my friend's old PC quite yet. On the bright side it gives me time to think how I'll reorganize my room if I want to fit a PC in there
That's both fun and frustrating. When the ex-roommate moved in trying to make my bedroom work with a desk in it was a headache. But now that she's gone reorganizing everything is kind of exciting.

I'm tempted to post pictures when I'm done.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Alright, everything hinges on 12/14 on whether or not I will be able to talk to the Devil Confidant at night. If I do the Mementos request for the confidant would I be able to see the person on that day? I checked 12/14 and I found that none of the confidants I need to upgrade are available that day. If I fail, I think I might either go back in 11/25 to reschedule my guts and confidants or just let myself play through the game. The former option is exhausting because the final dungeon is kind of too long for me. Ugh, I’m so close yet so far.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So what should I change the poll to? I'm open to suggestions.

My fish puns weren't bad but I cod do better.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
That's both fun and frustrating. When the ex-roommate moved in trying to make my bedroom work with a desk in it was a headache. But now that she's gone reorganizing everything is kind of exciting.

I'm tempted to post pictures when I'm done.
Thing is I currently have the smallest bedroom although we're planning on moving me up to the attic. Should be good there

About which E3 conferences we're excited for, but the kicker is that you don't list Nintendo there

Scribe

Sing, sing for ourselves alone.
Writing Team
NNID
KipShades
3DS FC
5241-1937-7022
So I'm at work but I wanted to ask a question of everybody:

You can add one echo character but, like Ganondorf, it has to be an echo of someone not related to the character's series.

Who do you pick. I know mine but I'll type it later.
Assuming we can't have echoes of characters that already have echoes?

The Kid from Bastion as an Ice Climbers echo.

Basically an official SoPo-style character. Up-B has him launch himself with a skyway launch pad. Down-B uses the flame billows and as such has a flame effect instead of an ice one, and neutral special gets replaced with a charge shot based on the Calamity Cannon.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

team no character at e3
team one character at e3
team two characters at e3
team three characters at e3
team ok but can you imagine

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I'm gonna be bold. 2 Square characters. E3.

One is Erdrick. The other is Geno.

And Square and Nintendo are gonna go ham with their kindled friendship.

Just a feeling I have.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970

Here's one; it would be best if you left everything as it is written:

"Question 1"

"Option 1"
"Option 2"
"Option 3"
"Option 4"

That would give people a real good idea exactly what they are selecting. Option 4 gang, where y'all at?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'mma play it safe and guess it's only one new character at E3. But I want it to be two, one being released sooner than we think.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Remember Ridley? Yah he exists. Hyped about for almost 20 years to be in smash and, lo and behold!, he's added. Then no one played him and forgot him. It sucks. No wonder Sakurai doesn't listen to us half the time. We are begging for something to happen, he spends his time doing it, then we ask for more. Its sad really.
Ordinarily I would let this slide for the sake of hyperbole, but nah. A **** ton of people play Ridley, at least for fun/as a pocket or secondary.

They have probably the 2nd most active board of the newcomers (behind Joker, who obviously still gets a lot of attention for being brand new), a couple of different Discords, get a ton of montages/videos/clips on Twitter, and they are a frequent conversation topic in the Competitive and speculation sections (they're fairly positive points being brought up despite the majority dismissing him as forgettable/bad).

Just because he doesn't do anything for you doesn't mean a lot of people aren't glad he's finally there.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Ordinarily I would let this slide for the sake of hyperbole, but nah. A **** ton of people play Ridley, at least for fun/as a pocket or secondary.

They have probably the 2nd most active board of the newcomers (behind Joker, who obviously still gets a lot of attention for being brand new), a couple of different Discords, get a ton of montages/videos, and they are a frequent conversation topic in the Competitive and speculation sections (they're fairly positive points being brought up despite the majority dismissing him as forgettable/bad).

Just because doesn't do anything for you doesn't mean a lot of people aren't glad he's finally there.
I can vouch that Ridley's one of the characters I use the most after Mega Man. I see he's still a pretty popular character overall.

Most of the people who asked for him are pretty content and use their character, it's as simple as that.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, I would like the poll to be about our most wanted E3 reveals.

One option should be UA3 with a F4 trailer and another a date for DQXIS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I think at this point betting against Dragon Quest in Smash is risky.

Anything after that, I think could be wide open. I don’t think that Porky leak is real (if it were a gameplay vid, then that would be different), and I also don’t know that any particular company will get two characters, but I do think it’ll be all 3rd party.

I have particular wants for E3, but I simply don’t know who they’d reveal alongside Erdrick.

D

Deleted member

I think at this point betting against Dragon Quest in Smash is risky.

Anything after that, I think could be wide open. I don’t think that Porky leak is real (if it were a gameplay vid, then that would be different), and I also don’t know that any particular company will get two characters, but I do think it’ll be all 3rd party.

I have particular wants for E3, but I simply don’t know who they’d reveal alongside Erdrick.
I think that they could reveal Banjo or Steve alongside the DQ rep.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I love the main plots, the characters (with my favourite team partner from the series being Yangus from DQ8 and my favourite villain being Dhoulmagus), the music (even if the composer is a prick), the overworld maps and the battle system.

I also like the spin-offs since they do get creative many times with other genres (DQB is like a more RPG-focused version of Minecraft, DQ Heroes is a musou featuring the fan-favourite party members of the whole franchise, the Monsters series is a fun take on the Pokémom formula but with the enemies of every game).

The mangas are great too.
Well I'm sitting on a copy of DQXI for PS4 that I got in a B2G1 sale.

Should I play that, Persona 5 or Bravely Default first?

D

Deleted member

Well I'm sitting on a copy of DQXI for PS4 that I got in a B2G1 sale.

Should I play that, Persona 5 or Bravely Default first?
Yeah, play DQXI first.

Wait for The Royal to play Persona 5 and play Bravely after DQXI.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
You know what's funny. I almost tagged you to get the obligatory Bravely Default rep.

Then I thought, "Wait. Would he say Persona 5 now?"

Then I thought, "No he's gonna make a joke and say DQXI."

Get read.
i'm playing checkers but grey is out here playing interdimensional chess

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
An E3 poll would be for the best, then change it to a post E3 after all the disappointment/hype. X-Box's could also be good, last 2 E3's had DBFZ and then DMC5. A gameplay trailer of Halo Infinite and Battletoads could help them out more.

You know what's funny. I almost tagged you to get the obligatory Bravely Default rep.

Then I thought, "Wait. Would he say Persona 5 now?"

Then I thought, "No he's gonna make a joke and say DQXI."

Get read.
"Yomi" is the art of reading the opponents mind.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I sad is many times I know but given its the current topic. My current prediction for DLC reveals at E3 are 72: Erdrick and 73: Banjo (Crash).

With 74: Lloyd being announced at EVO and then 75: Jill being revealed at the VGA.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I sad is many times I know but given its the current topic. My current prediction for DLC reveals at E3 are 72: Erdrick and 73: Banjo.
Basically the same.

But watch life ruining me again by giving us Bubsy and a Fifa player to mess with me even more.

D

Deleted member

someone stole one of my ice creams the other day and i was a little annoyed so there was that
Just know that I don’t have anything against you.

It’s just that I feel that I offend everyone too easy.

My mother just told me that I was abusing her just for asking her to watch Logan without having to hear two TVs at once since she was using the other one to watch a show.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
@JDCabrera like I've told you bud, no one's mad at you. You're a part of this community and we like having you.

Relax, okay?

D

Deleted member

@JDCabrera like I've told you bud, no one's mad at you. You're a part of this community and we like having you.

Relax, okay?
I’ll try to.
But everyone in my personal life just seems to get offended even about my presence at all, and I’m getting sick.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I’ll try to.
But everyone in my personal life just seems to get offended even about my presence at all, and I’m getting sick.
Well then use this place as your refuge. We're all friends here.

Tell me more about DQXI. I'm thinking of starting that soon as I have free time in June. Sell me on it.

D

Deleted member

Well then use this place as your refuge. We're all friends here.

Tell me more about DQXI. I'm thinking of starting that soon as I have free time in June. Sell me on it.
I do still need to play the game too doh.
I recently have a hard time regarding game purchases, so I couldn’t pick DQXI yet.

But people did tell me that it is as good or even better than DQ8 (my personal favourite), so I am going based on that.

D

Deleted member

I sad is many times I know but given its the current topic. My current prediction for DLC reveals at E3 are 72: Erdrick and 73: Banjo (Crash).

With 74: Lloyd being announced at EVO and then 75: Jill being revealed at the VGA.
Why would they announce an JRPG character at EVO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom