• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
For anyone who doesn't know...

You can create your own Smash invitation!

...I really want this.​

osby

Smash Obsessed
I do too.

...I really want this.​
Cinematic parallels.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
So... apparently the European PlayStation store actually had the contents of SFV in its description for a while. Clerical error I guess.
The characters coming are Makoto, Crimson Viper, Fei Long, Oro, and Maki Genryusai.

Not very many WOAH characters, and I think it’s telling that a majority of them were also in SFIV. Hopefully my bonus sixth character theory is true.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I haven't been here in forever. Too busy working on my game, and I don't have a Switch anymore :<

I hope everyone is doing well.

Stay safe.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
So... apparently the European PlayStation store actually had the contents of SFV in its description for a while. Clerical error I guess.
The characters coming are Makoto, Crimson Viper, Fei Long, Oro, and Maki Genryusai.

Not very many WOAH characters, and I think it’s telling that a majority of them were also in SFIV. Hopefully my bonus sixth character theory is true.
Damn, no Dudley. Guess he's missing a game, what a shame.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

...I really want this.​
Ooh, now I can be Smash Brother!

osby

Smash Obsessed
I just noticed this but what's up with only DLC newcomers with infinite rapid jabs being the ones that are currently (or formerly) owned by Nintendo?

Ryu, Cloud, Bayo, Joker, Hero and Terry don't have infinite rapid jabs but Corrin, PP, Byleth, Banjo and Min Min have.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I haven't been here in forever. Too busy working on my game, and I don't have a Switch anymore :<

I hope everyone is doing well.

Stay safe.
You’re an indie game dev? Awesome! Any place I can check out your work?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Damn, no Dudley. Guess he's missing a game, what a shame.
i misremembered one. It was Rose. Not C. Viper.

And I feel you. I might be getting Maki, but there are still dozens of characters I wish they would do.

I still hope my bonus sixth guest character theory is real. Purely because ending the game with an unsaven number of characters will bother me till the end of time.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Where's the source for this?

I really want this to be true because of Maki and Oro, but I definitely have my doubts.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I just noticed this but what's up with only DLC newcomers with infinite rapid jabs being the ones that are currently (or formerly) owned by Nintendo?

Ryu, Cloud, Bayo, Joker, Hero and Terry don't have infinite rapid jabs but Corrin, PP, Byleth, Banjo and Min Min have.
Because Nintendo wants to take rapid jabs at other game companies.

don't hurt me that's just the first joke I came up with

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Just want to say right now...

I think I'm avidly into One Piece and Hunter X Hunter now.

Yep, that's all I got.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So GameStop added 14 unknown switch games to their systems. These are usually done before a direct.

And considering Kellos the guy saying Direct on the 20th got the last one down to its air day six weeks in advanced; it seems pretty likely that we are getting a direct on Monday.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Just want to say right now...

I think I'm avidly into One Piece and Hunter X Hunter now.

Yep, that's all I got.
I've been thinking of picking up some One Piece manga when my next check hits. Loved what I saw of the anime.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Bayo has one tho...and she’s half Nintendo atm...forever

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy :3 Hey there, NSG! Did you see the Ubisoft Forward event? (xD I didn't because I woke up late). But goddamn, it seems like both good and bad things happened there. I have been seeing the news surrounding the company lately and well, all I can say is....yikes. As for them games presented, I saw today in the morning some opinions given by Yong Yea (the guy I check for videogame news) and...I can already say I will pass this game (Valhalla) just like the most recent ones prior. :'3 Nothing still can take me away from Rogue or Shay at the moment. Some might call me antiquate, but for me it's old but gold.

XD Speaking of Shay, I don't know at what moment this happened, because it took me a while to realize something was off with my shelf when I looked form afar, and I saw that one of the figures had fallen over and it looked like this:
xD.png

x'D Honestly, for me it looks as if he wanted to take a closer look to the Seal I put in the treasure chest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom