• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Today's national french fry day. I think I'll make up some fries here in a little bit.
Well in celebration, what's everyone's favorite type? I'm into Waffle Fries, Tator Tots, Steak Fries, Curly Fries, and Crinckle Cut Fries.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
A post a few days back go me really interested in the idea of Brawl modding, and I tried to install Project M on Dolphin. I have a ROM of Brawl on my computer (100% legally, of course...) and I have the boot-up menu of Project M working, but whenever I try to go further with it, it crashes. Does anyone have some advice on how to get it working?
Try deleting it and reinstalling. Usually if it crashes, either the build has a mod that’s unstable or something that didn’t fully download.

For example when Project M had the Knuckles Build leaked, it crashed a lot because those characters didn’t properly function 100 percent of the time.

You can also just get random freezes but if your build is good this should be rare.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Well in celebration, what's everyone's favorite type? I'm into Waffle Fries, Tator Tots, Steak Fries, Curly Fries, and Crinckle Cut Fries.
Seasoned and Crisp.

It could be ****ing any kind of fry, just throw those two into the mix and I'll eat it no problem.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Reminder that Ash's Kingler is his only Pokemon to do a clean sweep in a Pokemon League battle.
Remember that league battle where Bellsprout swept Ash’s team?

Or when Ash said let’s bring Gible and Torkoal to a Darkrai right

D

Deleted member

I love all of them :yeahboi:

No I’m not kidding either, you hand me a fry I’ll eat it.
Except ones labeled as “healthy” usually they taste like garbo to me so eh

Last edited by a moderator:

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
So I played a quite a few matches with Min Min today, and I think she and Terry are probably my favorite DLC fighters so far.

Also I missed the One Piece talk from the last page. Dang...

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I suddenly came up with a wacky crossover idea.

Courage the Cowardly Dog and My Hero Academia.

Ever wonder where Bakugou's anger issues come from? Well, it apparently runs in the family as his mother is the daughter of Eustace. When Bakugou goes to Nowhere, Kansas to visit his grandparents, to Courage's horror and misfortune, he finds him to be annoying and treats him the same way as his grandfather does much to his joy. Soon Courage begins to experience the worst horror in his life yet as they both gang up on him since Freaky Fred.

D

Deleted member

Ever wonder where Bakugou's anger issues come from? Well, it apparently runs in the family as his mother is the daughter of Eustace. When Bakugou goes to Nowhere, Kansas to visit his grandparents, to Courage's horror and misfortune, he finds him to be annoying and treats him the same way as his grandfather does much to his joy. Soon Courage begins to experience the worst horror in his life yet as they both gang up on him since Freaky Fred.
This is some Kingdom Hearts level of universe ****ery and insane concepts...

and I got to admit I like it.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Courage could talk this whole time because he has a quirk.

D E E P E S T L O R E

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

The hell have you been smoking?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Remember that league battle where Bellsprout swept Ash’s team?
Ash doesn't have a good record against low level grass types

Or when Ash said let’s bring Gible and Torkoal to a Darkrai right
To be completely fair, Ash's team was pratically unstoppable at that point, so I don't blame him for sticking with that team.

The writers knew that too, so they had to throw in Action Replay the character to anticlimatically end his streak.

D

Deleted member

Ash doesn't have a good record against low level grass types

To be completely fair, Ash's team was pratically unstoppable at that point, so I don't blame him for sticking with that team.

The writers knew that too, so they had to throw in Action Replay the character to anticlimatically end his streak.
Remember at the beginning of Black and White when Ash’s Pikachu lost to a ****ing brand spanking new(no training at all) Snivy? That was some bull

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Remember at the beginning of Black and White when Ash’s Pikachu lost to a ****ing brand spanking new(no training at all) Snivy? That was some bull
Everyone always calls bull**** on this but nobody ever points out that Pikachu was weakened a few hours prior to this very fight

D

Deleted member

Everyone always calls bull**** on this but nobody ever points out that Pikachu was weakened a few hours prior to this very fight
Even then though at worst he couldn’t use electric moves(in fact iirc that’s literally what the professor said IN THAT EPISODE) and he still had a significant advantage because iirc at this point he still had some normal moves, and furthermore he’s been traveling by Ash’s side across many continents for easily years worth of experience, both literally and metaphorically. Getting trounced on by a pokemon that has none of that, granted type advantage is a thing but still? Seems a bit sketch.

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You know... with all the Final Fight characters to make it over to Street Fighter, I’m surprised that Belger never made it. He’s the original games main antagonist after all.

D

Deleted member

That feeling when you finally get back home after a few days gone from it is just... so relieving.

Granted now that my grandparents have moved in they likely won’t need me to mow their lawn anytime soon.. so there goes my income for the time being but I’ll deal with that problem later. :bobomb:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So Ash's main goal is to become a Pokemon Master.

What does that even mean? Being a Pokemon Master is never brought up in the games, and if his goal is to be the very best, then I'm pretty sure he achieved it a long time ago.

Like, he's probably the best trainer in the whole franchise if we're being completely honest.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Playing a bit of Cloud has brought up a question that I keep on forgetting to ask: Does Cloud learn to fly (or whatever he does for his running animation) in FF7 or some other game?

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Playing a bit of Cloud has brought up a question that I keep on forgetting to ask: Does Cloud learn to fly (or whatever he does for his running animation) in FF7 or some other game?
It's a reference to dissidia, all the characters fly in that game.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I feel like I'm gonna open a mysterious book as I found one of these torn page thingies in Kingdom Hearts.

I hope it's a story about someone needing to find honey or I'm gonna be sad.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
It's a reference to dissidia, all the characters fly in that game.
It's also how Cloud moves to attack in FFVII.

Shroob

Sup?
So, looks like our next character reveal is imminent.

They removed the "NEW" from the website and there's all those Direct rumors for next week.

....Poor Min Min didn't even get 3 weeks of spotlight lmao.

Shroob

Sup?
What spotlight?
Of being the "New" character.

Even Hero got an entire month of being the new toy to play with before Banjo came out.

The minute this new character gets revealed, ESPECIALLY since this was going to be the E3 reveal, Min Min will be old news outside of the people who main/offpick her.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So, looks like our next character reveal is imminent.

They removed the "NEW" from the website and there's all those Direct rumors for next week.

....Poor Min Min didn't even get 3 weeks of spotlight lmao.
Well, we are right now already ¼ through the timeframe of the Fighters Pass Vol. 2 deadline and we've only gotten 1 fighter from it currently so there's probably some hurrying needed to be done.

Shroob

Sup?
Well, we are right now already ¼ through the timeframe of the Fighters Pass Vol. 2 deadline and we've only gotten 1 fighter from it currently so there's probably some hurrying needed to be done.
Technically, we have plenty of time, though that's also assuming a 3-4 month gap between each reveal.

But yeah, even if we get to see the next character, I can't imagine them dropping THIS month. September definitely and less likely August, but not released in July, only shown off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom