• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Hey to anybody who plays Smash Doubles, what are your favorite combinations of characters?

Right now I play DeDeDe and my brother plays Game&Watch, but I’m wondering what would be some good/silly characters to use together?
In my case it would soon be Samus and Eight.

It is a crossover I always wanted to see, hopefully with Crash added to the mix in the future.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Hey to anybody who plays Smash Doubles, what are your favorite combinations of characters?

Right now I play DeDeDe and my brother plays Game&Watch, but I’m wondering what would be some good/silly characters to use together?
Now, I probably would say :ultlink::ultcloud: or :ultlink::ultroy:. At the same time, this exists.

D

Deleted member

well, I think that :ultsnake: and :ultfalcon: would be a neat duo
and the characters are also best bros in-universe don't @ me

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Lol kids calm down, that wasn't meant to be sexual. Come on, now. It's time to get your heads out of the gutter.

Edit: no seriously, that was completely unintentional. Lol sorry.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
*When you miss the argument that use one of your catchphrase*
c13.gif

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

I don't play doubles that often, by I love when two characters are able to cheese the whole game by teaming up. Things like PikaWatch was hilarious imo.

However, two Clouds, no. They cheesed the game, but in the most unfun way possible.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816

K. Rool and Ridley. And we all know why.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yeah but K. Rool and Ridley are bros so it's better.
Fighting Smash Speculation since 2001.

:ultkrool:The Chaos Reptile Brother.:ultridley:

Yes it sound cheesy as all hecc and I don't care.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Rosalina and Villager is a weird but fun combination. It's fun to spam Villager's projectiles while Rosalina spams Gravitational Pull and swings everything around her in a big circle. It's really satisfying when Timber gets caught in Gravitational Pull and hits another opponent.

Rosalina and Ridley is another cool one. Really fun using Plasma Breath off the edge of the stage so Gravitational Pull makes this huge, unavoidable shield of fireballs.

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
Research project time with no context: Does listening to Mario Kart music make you more likely to break traffic laws?

If not, then "more likely to speed"?

If not, then "more likely to drop your trash out of your window"?
I sometimes listen to F-Zero GX soundtrack CD in the car, and I try to speed up a little during the racing songs.

Seriously that game has an amazing soundtrack, Sega hits it out of the ballpark when it comes to energetic music like F-Zero, the sonic adventures, Jet Set Radio, etc.

D

Deleted member

Research project time with no context: Does listening to Mario Kart music make you more likely to break traffic laws?

Perhaps. The music can give you urges to do that.
In Ult, no, but in Smash 4, double Cloud got banned because of their absurd hitboxes and limit camping.
I remember that, and even I disagreed with that.

D

Deleted member

Waluigi Pinball brings huge loads of energy to my body, so it is possible.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
-people sleeping on Phoenix Wright in Smash, saying he can’t fight.

-No one remembers that time Phoenix Wright teamed up with the Yakuza, and pretty much the devil with a succubus

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
Rosalina and Villager is a weird but fun combination. It's fun to spam Villager's projectiles while Rosalina spams Gravitational Pull and swings everything around her in a big circle. It's really satisfying when Timber gets caught in Gravitational Pull and hits another opponent.

Rosalina and Ridley is another cool one. Really fun using Plasma Breath off the edge of the stage so Gravitational Pull makes this huge, unavoidable shield of fireballs.
Holy crap, i need to try this now. If only me or my brother played Rosalina, gravitational pulls shenanigans in doubles sounds fun!

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
Best answer for one of the best new Pokémon
Admittedly as a genwunner (not a hater of new Pokemon, just super nostalgic for the older ones), that design is awesome. I love the color scheme, and I'd agree out of all the new ones shown, that's genuinely my favorite so far.

D

Deleted member

-people sleeping on Phoenix Wright in Smash, saying he can’t fight.

-No one remembers that time Phoenix Wright teamed up with the Yakuza, and pretty much the devil with a succubus
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 is already sick of having to teach the lesson to the old Wright detractors.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Sounds like someone wants to beat Avatar in box office...
I had no idea an M. Night Shyamalan movie did better than an Avengers film.

The more you know, I guess.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
And yes I’m finally getting around to playing Project X Zone 2.
I loved the first one so I picked this up. I love how Wright’s recruitment chapter is called turnabout family reunion

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
And yes I’m finally getting around to playing Project X Zone 2.
I loved the first one so I picked this up. I love how Wright’s recruitment chapter is called turnabout family reunion
Oh right. Those games starring RE characters that I still haven't gotten around to playing.

I am the worst RE fan. :urg:

D

Deleted member

RE2 Remake is for me the kind of game that is so hard it gets addictive in a good way.

I am glad I bought it, since it is fun to go around places like the police office while finding ways to fight back the types of enemies you encounter with the limited resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom