• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColietheGoalie

Smash Lord
From what I read the Avengers stuff is just a deleted scene after credits and an extra tribute. Nothing major.
Still should be enough to get them past Avatar, haha

Also:
Erdrick > Eight > Luminary > Solo

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
For my view of the costumes;

Solo > Eight > Luminary > Erdrick

Solo has the DQ1-like secondary costume, my favorite game in the series. Eight's secondary costume is based upon Terry, and I love Dragon Quest Monsters 1. I like Luminary a bit more as the face since he's more known worldwide. Erdrick does little for me since I didn't play any game he was in.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I'm going all in on Erdrick so I can pretend to be playing as Goku. :)

Eight and Solo look pretty cool as well. Gonna try them out as well.

Luminary looks pretty bad TBH. I don't think i'll ever use him at all.

D

Deleted member

Luminary is clearly the best costume because his name has the most letters in it, establishing his dominance and superiority over the other alts.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So the heroes summer banner might have leaked and if so, that artwork...
1560961686451.png

D

Deleted member

Eight has a mouse in his pocket which makes him objectively the best choice.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Arggh Grunty Industries is such a drag.
The amount of time you have to spend to just progress through the level without collecting much of the objectives makes it feel bad to go thru. Like the first half hour is just getting in, opening doors, etc before you can do much. If I hadn't beaten this game 5+ times already this would have taken hours. But it's Hailfire Peaks time!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Lol, RE2 Remake is kicking my butt.

But it’s hard in a fun and energetic way.

D

Deleted member

Congratulations! May next year be good.
If everything goes right, the next year I’m finally at the university.

But right now, I just have to relax. It has been an intense month for me both phisically and emotionally and some rest is totally needed.

And thankfully this month has been an improvement for my life after the though months that came before.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
Arggh Grunty Industries is such a drag.
The amount of time you have to spend to just progress through the level without collecting much of the objectives makes it feel bad to go thru. Like the first half hour is just getting in, opening doors, etc before you can do much. If I hadn't beaten this game 5+ times already this would have taken hours. But it's Hailfire Peaks time!
It took me hours just to find my way in the building when I first played it. :chuckle: And even on my last playthrough, I forgot how to access the floors above the second floor (I did eventually figure it out). But I will say, it has the best boss music (Mr. Patch is a close second). While I don't expect it, it would be awesome being in Smash.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
IS strongly regretting killing off laegjarn in the story right about now, huh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom