• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShotoStar 2

Smash Journeyman
Listen all I'm saying is I don't really care how much new content is in the Endgame re-release I'm still going to watch it cause dang it the movie is just that good and it deserves to be the best selling movie of all time way more than Avatar does.

But if they're going all out on the extra content I would like to see that cut scene of Tony and adult Morgan which apparently paralleled Thanos and Young Gamora in Infinity War.

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Listen all I'm saying is I don't really care how much new content is in the Endgame re-release I'm still going to watch it cause dang it the movie is just that good and it deserves to be the best selling movie of all time way more than Avatar does.

If they are going to go all out on the additional content though I would like to see that cut scene of Tony and Adult Morgan which apparently paralleled the Thanos and Young Gamora scene.
the additional content is just a post-credits scene

which tbh kind of annoys me as not having a post-credit scene really gave the movie a sense of closure, at least in terms of the whole infinity saga

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Undo dog confirmed the big bad for Mario maker’s story
wtf bro i dedicated all my time to avoiding mario maker story spoilers and you post this

so peeved

i was waiting years for the important lore of italian bob the builder

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Undo dog confirmed the big bad for Mario maker’s story
2 things:

>I see meme potential with the way the characters refer to Mario as chief.

>You could say that the dog is UNDOing good things! :4pacman:

ShotoStar 2

Smash Journeyman
the additional content is just a post-credits scene

which tbh kind of annoys me as not having a post-credit scene really gave the movie a sense of closure, at least in terms of the whole infinity saga
Well the cut Tony and Adult Morgan scene could very well be the Post-Credits scene but I agree them giving it a Post-Credits scene is kind of lame and it goes against the feeling of closure.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
All this Mario Maker talk reminding me that GOTY is releasing next week

hell yeah

D

Deleted member

Arggh Grunty Industries is such a drag.
The amount of time you have to spend to just progress through the level without collecting much of the objectives makes it feel bad to go thru. Like the first half hour is just getting in, opening doors, etc before you can do much. If I hadn't beaten this game 5+ times already this would have taken hours. But it's Hailfire Peaks time!
Grunty Industry is like the textbook example of how not to make a collectathon level. When getting inside the actual facility is a challenge, you know something's an issue.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
User infracted for inappropriate content
[inappropriate content removed by a moderator]

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Like the fact I play RE2 Remake as if I was the dude of the Cuphead tutorial video?
I deadass can't imagine you being that bad at RE2. All you need to do to not be as bad is literally just read the instructions for the game's controls. You do that and you're already doing a better job than Cuphead tutorial man.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
How dare they not put Banjo in Smash in favor of Banjo & Kazooie. Did Sakurai even listen?
If you think that's bad, he put in Luminary, Eight and Solo as well as Erdrick - how dare they steal the rest of the fighter pass slots!

D

Deleted member

I deadass can't imagine you being that bad at RE2. All you need to do to not be as bad is literally just read the instructions for the game's controls. You do that and you're already doing a better job than Cuphead tutorial man.
It's mostly that I get lost looking for the last of the three statues at the Police Office and don't order my equipment in a proper way.

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
Hey to anybody who plays Smash Doubles, what are your favorite combinations of characters?

Right now I play DeDeDe and my brother plays Game&Watch, but I’m wondering what would be some good/silly characters to use together?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom