• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku hate to ask about it again but can we do the AMA tonight or tomorrow night?

This trip being earlier than expected has blindsided so I won't be able to on your other usual time.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku hate to ask about it again but can we do the AMA tonight or tomorrow night?

This trip being earlier than expected has blindsided so I won't be able to on your other usual time.
Yes, that was the plan actually, gimme a bit, i'll have it up on a couple hours, this time I promise. Aiming for around 9 - 9:30 PM EST

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
In situations like the UK and Ireland (Common Travel Area) domestically it's fine for non essential travel. I'm going between the two islands and I'm going somewhere pretty remote.
Well if your going somewhere pretty remote then it's fine.

Even if the virus were put there you wouldn't die from if your somewhere with plenty of clean air.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I'm glad that the first two Shantae games are being released on Switch. Hopefully they aren't too pricey because I wouldn't mind having physical copies of them.

Oh, and hey Noipoi Noipoi !

Been meaning to ask you but what do you think of Paper Mario: The Origami King from what we've seen so far?

D

Deleted member

Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku Will we do the riffle thing for the AMA subject after Irepan today too?

Hoping It is me because I want to get into my internet break as soon as possible after many months of mental stress and all that.

I guess I can wait if I'm not chosen doh.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Let’s be real
Gameplay-wise, Min Min is closer to a Fire Emblem character than Byleth is
Neither are anywhere near it, but due to the fact that Min Min has a reflector (which is kinda like a counter), she ends up being closer to a traditional Fire Emblem character imo.
Visually, of course, Byleth is closest to a traditional FE character. But we aren’t talking about visuals. (Meaning sword of the creator doesn’t actually count as a sword since most moves use it as a whip)

Dutch Raikuna

So I bought Laid Back Camp Volume 1 and a 200GB micro SD. The original plan back in March.

Well if your going somewhere pretty remote then it's fine.
Even if the virus were put there you wouldn't die from if your somewhere with plenty of clean air.
I'll be fine but it's weird about the whole travel thing and flying.

I live in Northern Ireland. Government says you must quarantine if you travel outside the UK and Ireland or come into.
England and Scotland is allowing about 50 countries mostly Europe and Asia to enter without quarantine but if you go into Northern Ireland via them you must isolate.
The Republic (down south as I call it) advises against non-essential travel outside of the island of Ireland.

It's confusing as hell living where I am from it. You're part of the UK but you also follow some rules of the Republic. Not prepared for this type of situation.

Also, are you Flordians okay? What in the world is going down there?
Is Florida burning again? Or Hurricaning again? Or infected again? Or is it Florida Man?

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

I could see most of these guys as a small chunk of the Capcom side of the next MvC game...

D

Deleted member

I could see most of these guys as a small chunk of the Capcom side of the next MvC game...
My favourite Capcom series has to be Viewtiful Joe on the topic of the tweet.

I have nostalgia for the NDS title and the anime (which they used to put on Cartoon Network Spain during the night).

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
It's awesome that the whole Shantae experience is coming to Switch. Reproducing physical cartridges of the original Game Boy Color game is also a sweet touch (because, damn, that game is rare as ****).

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Florida will be fine. All the **** they endure down there happens every day. They're the only ones who can give Australia a run for its money.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Also, I'm gonna get this off my mind: BoTW's DLC wasn't worth it. The first one added nothing aside from a glorified version of that one Wind Waker dungeon, and the 2nd one was basically just harder bosses+one extra one.

Also, they paywalled hard mode.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku Will we do the riffle thing for the AMA subject after Irepan today too?

Hoping It is me because I want to get into my internet break as soon as possible after many months of mental stress and all that.

I guess I can wait if I'm not chosen doh.
That is the plan, yes

I can't guarantee it's gonna be you of course but we'll see

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Man I sure am glad I bought all those steam games during the sale, now it's time to try them ou-

storage.png

Dutch Raikuna

I'll jump off here for about 45 minutes to an hour and get some Hitman or Wreckfest into me. Ready at any time for the AMA.

Man I sure am glad I bought all those steam games during the sale, now it's time to try them ou-

View attachment 277735

Can we get a F in the thread for this guy? The fact that I read it in Majima's voice didn't help.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You guys are probably tired of hearing about it, but I'm kinda nervous. I'm gonna be visiting a friend next week who has a (one-sided) crush on me and always wanted to see me open up a bit more and wearing a dress. So I decided to try and surprise him. It's just still so foreign for me, as I've never worn one before for multiple reasons I don't wanna bore anyone with, so I hope it goes well.

Still anxious though.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Boi those must be some big ass games to fill up a whole TB like that

or a bunch of smol older games

yes I like older games got a problem??
It was a combination of both actually. I got some neat old games I wanted to try out like Trails in the Sky and some new gigabyte eaters like Titanfall 2

Wunderwaft Wunderwaft that's a nice new pfp.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514

if amingo doesn't return then what's the point

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Are any DBFZ players here been wondering when Bandai Namco will reveal the next character? Since EVO is out of the equation now, it really begs the question...

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
c5f9c3c5ccb742a251f0eb7c59c67a9f.jpg

I really want to find this Nendoroid at some point, or Goodsmile doing a rerelease of it due to sakura wars no longer being dead.

It being two figures in one would make it look really nice in my glass case.

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
Are any DBFZ players here been wondering when Bandai Namco will reveal the next character? Since EVO is out of the equation now, it really begs the question...
Roshi has been heavily rumored to be the next fighter. I just want to know when. Bandai Namco said they are figuring out how to reveal the EVO stuff, though they should just stream and announce them there.

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
D

Deleted member

Well, guess I'll just go to bed instead of continuing to bore people with my nervous ramblings...

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Listening to Aloha e Komo Mai.

Man, I gotta watch Lilo & Stitch. Can't remember if I saw the whole movie or just parts of it when I was younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom