• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'll just keep playing Sakura Wars PS4 and hopefully start Persona 5 Royal next month.

Never had interest in Paper Mario at all. Was more into Mario & Luigi (as Partners In Time was my first Mario RPG).

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Again guys I'll be on here to do the AMA all night. It's 3:30 am but I'm staying up til 6am. I've only got phone calls in the late afternoon to do tomorrow.

One of yous asked for a link so I'll post it here.

My AMA

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Alright. If these characters were added to Street Fighter V, how would you feel?
Eagle (Street Fighter/Street Fighter Alpha)
Remy (Street Fighter III)
Ingrid (Street Fighter Alpha/Capcom Fighting Evolution)
Retsu (Street Fighter)
Captain Sawada (Street Fighter: The Movie)
Scorpion (Mortal Kombat 11)
Makoto (Street Fighter III)
Crimson Viper (Street Fighter IV)
Maki Genryusai (Final Fight 2/Street Fighter Alpha)
Kyosuke Kagami (Rival Schools/Capcom vs. SNK)
Death (Capcom Fighting Evolution)
Pepsiman

D

Deleted member

I knew you had a PS4 but always imagined you being far more into Switch. Like a play once a month for the former.
I honestly haven't been able to play many games recently.

I lack the time for the Switch and Sakura Wars PS4 I'm kinda worried to play in front of my parents as they have been tough on me for playing games which were too cutesy in the Smash (still remembering how my mother got pissed at me years ago when I talked about Kingdom Hearts and how It had Winnie The Pooh and Little Mermaid), and since Sakura Wars is mostly a game with wholesome messages and a lot of moments where you help characters overcome their personal fears and all that I try to play It when they aren't at home to not be in that kind of situation again.

But yeah, if It wasn't for all that I would likely play both systems in an almost equal time-frame.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Alright. If these characters were added to Street Fighter V, how would you feel?
Retsu (Street Fighter)
Pepsiman
I mean it's fine, but you have the guest characters that will clearly never happen. Rival Schools was a cool choice tho.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Nothing is absolute. Never say never. Even if the odds are indeed low.
The day Scorpion gets in Street Fighter is the day that Goku gets in Smash. :215: Which is basically never.

It's one thing to be an optimist, it's another to be a daydreamer.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'm gonna Guess It got silently cancelled.
Harada still wants to do it. But with how successful Tekken 7 has been it’s been hard to get it green lit. My guess is with a Tekken 7’s immanent Death apron transition to next gen, we’ll see Tekken x Street Fighter very soon

The day Scorpion gets in Street Fighter is the day that Goku gets in Smash. :215: Which is basically never.

It's one thing to be an optimist, it's another to be a daydreamer.
I know the odds are indeed low. But again, they’re not completely 0. Nothing is completely impossible. That’s just not how probability works.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Guys I'm gonna wait until a few more to answer stuff.

People who have asked can go another. It's not attention wanting but I'm just sitting here doing research and it's nice practice.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Retsu (Street Fighter)
Pepsiman
Would main Pepsiman!

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Harada still wants to do it. But with how successful Tekken 7 has been it’s been hard to get it green lit. My guess is with a Tekken 7’s immanent Death apron transition to next gen, we’ll see Tekken x Street Fighter very soon
Maybe then it'll be Namco's turn to try make a joke out of one of it's most iconic characters and made terrible due to timing :yoshi:

D

Deleted member

Bad Box Art Megaman in SF vs Tekken.
The sad part is that if Capcom didn't cancel MegaMan Legends 3, that MegaMan Maker Game and the MegaMan X reboot... Bad Box Art could have actually been seen as a funny character.

Too bad that all those three games got cancelled and It all ended with awful timing.

Shroob

Sup?
I thought that was funny
Considering Megaman as a franchise was going through literal hell at the time, with all of its in development games being cancelled and being pushed more and more out of the spotlight of Capcom, even being snubbed for MvsC3 in favor of Zero, the Megaman fans sure didn't think it was funny.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
They also had Cole from inFamous show up as a guest along with Toro and Kuro on the PS3 for some reason lol

D

Deleted member

They also had Cole from inFamous show up as a guest along with Toro and Kuro on the PS3 for some reason lol
It was because of marketing deals with Sony iirc.

Apparently Capcom had a strong partnership with Sony regarding marketing since Street Fighter 4 and Sony demanded exclusive content of the game for their Systems as part of the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom