• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Souless_shadow

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3609-1166-4956
I've been trying to practice my singing as much as possible but my allergies have been making my throat super sore and its hard to practice without worrying about staring my vocal chords

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Good luck. Fast food is hard. Working at McDonald's was my first job ever and while the schedule was nice and flexible, everything else about it was challenging and even mind-breaking.

Which chain are you selecting?
I applied for a bunch but chick fil a is the one that’s interviewing me

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
You mean the people who donate thousands of dollars to gay conversion therapy and other similar phobic charities?
Don't start, I already looked into that and found that they don't do that anymore as of this year.
Look at my profile picture, do you really think I would support such a thing?

D

Deleted member

I've been trying to practice my singing as much as possible but my allergies have been making my throat super sore and its hard to practice without worrying about staring my vocal chords
Ooh, I wish you the best of luck! Maybe don’t sing when you have a sore throat, though. That can really hurt. qwq

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Good luck. Fast food is hard. Working at McDonald's was my first job ever and while the schedule was nice and flexible, everything else about it was challenging and even mind-breaking.

Which chain are you selecting?
I work for a certain coffee/breakfast/donut chain which I will not state by name and I will say it is easy but stressful because of the way people treat you and the sheer volume of people who come.

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
OK.... how plausible would be a "everyone is here" Marvel vs. Capcom game? Would it even be a realizable project?
Honestly, since they have essentially property under their belt from MvC1, MvC2, UMvC3 and MvC:I, it could happen. But is it realistic or would they want to spend that much money into doing so? I don't think so, but the possibility is there.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
You mean the people who donate thousands of dollars to gay conversion therapy and other similar phobic charities?
https://www.usatoday.com/story/mone...-people-blood-victims-pulse-orlando/85865412/

And yet you look at events like this that happened back in 2016 when they supported and donated to families that did have members who were part of LGBT community who were tragically shot and killed.

And yet you make sweeping general statements like you do, without citing sources.

That's biased.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
.....i don't think so, no
Honestly, since they have essentially property under their belt from MvC1, MvC2, UMvC3 and MvC:I, it could happen. But is it realistic or would they want to spend that much money into doing so? I don't think so, but the possibility is there.
I just counted. If you disqualify the pallet swap characters and any supposed cut DLC characters from Infinite... it would have an even 100 characters..... wow.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I applied for a bunch but chick fil a is the one that’s interviewing me
I applied to them before McDonald's chose me when I was 18-19. CFA, McD, and Texas Roadhouse were the top 3 in the running that wanted to hire me at the time iirc.

I wish you luck. Remember to prepare questions and have a good composure! You got this. :)

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Don't start, I already looked into that and found that they don't do that anymore as of this year.
Look at my profile picture, do you really think I would support such a thing?
That's gotta be an encouraging sign for you. I hope you feel right at home there :)

Are you aiming to be a cashier or a line cook?

Last edited:

Souless_shadow

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3609-1166-4956
Ooh, I wish you the best of luck! Maybe don’t sing when you have a sore throat, though. That can really hurt. qwq
Oh yeah for sure! I did that a lot when I was younger and ended up losing my voice for a short time, I definitely learned my lesson then! I just get super in my head when I go for extended period of time without practice, like I make myself think I'll get worse

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
That's gotta be an encouraging sign for you. I hope you feel right at home there :)

Are you aiming to be a cashier or a line cook?
I'd be good with whatever i'm hired for, although I do cook at home every night so a cooking job might be nice.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I'd be good with whatever i'm hired for, although I do cook at home every night so a cooking job might be nice.
Dope. Between the two... if you end up being a line cook, you'll be more prepared for it concerning expertise, but be prepared to sweat a lot lol. When I worked at McD I had to shower every night after work. I did 8-4pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday each and every week (mostly). Just remember to be willing to listen to your team, their timing, and keeping cool under pressure is important.

For being a cashier... I've got nothing for that because I was never up front. Did drive-thru for only one shift. But you'll deal with a lot of rude people, and if you're doing your best yet you're getting yelled at... if it's not your fault, it's not your fault. Don't let misplaced criticism discourage you.

Managers can also misplace criticism sometimes, so fortitude is necessary.

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Another W to the list if true:

There was a problem fetching the tweet
Haven't seen any of the Tron films as of yet but still hoping to see it them since I have Disney+.

Anyways, probably some bad news for anyone who expect Marvel Studios to have a panel at Comic-con @ Home this month:

https://www.gamesradar.com/marvel-studios-comic-con-2020-home-mcu/

If Marvel Studios are not going to be present at Comic-con, I hope they will do their own virtual presentation in its place.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Really excited right now:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Well. I aced the interview. Except for the part where their hours don't work with mine

reeee

Hopefully I can work something out so I can get this job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom