• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
I've decided to invest in Netflix again with a brand-new account. I plan on rewatching The Dragon Prince up to the newest season along with other things on my watchlist.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Saw this cool redesign fanart of Jimmy Neutron and just wanted to share:

Look at how cute modern Goddard is!
Well this may also actually be getting revived. The co creator teased recently that he may have been talking to Nick about the show again.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Well this may also actually be getting revived. The co creator teased recently that he may have been talking to Nick about the show again.
Jimmy Neutron coming back?
I'm concerned they'd screw it up tbh

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
You really think they wouldn't base him off of the PS4 game?
I would prefer it off his PS4 game. Plus feels like in a Smash trailer would be better with that version of him.

And honestly I can't go back to the older games just because he is too damn angry. Gameplay is still better but him killing everything in sight haven't aged at all.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I may or may not of dressed my Sword trainer to look like Kanamori from Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken. :251:
I don't know what that anime is, It's the one in your signature I'm assuming but whoever the title is referring to better keep their hands off of whoever Eizouken is. That's not social distancing.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
The problem with Korra is that the quality was inconsistent. Book 1 and Book 3 were the highlights of the series for me and it was only because the antagonists were actually well written.
I did enjoy Season 1. but Korra as a character did not work. And the side characters did not work. and then they destroyed the mythos with recons and Kaiju. It just didnt work for me.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I would prefer it off his PS4 game. Plus feels like in a Smash trailer would be better with that version of him.

And honestly I can't go back to the older games just because he is too damn angry. Gameplay is still better but him killing everything in sight haven't aged at all.
To you. I actually really relate to Kratos's arc in those games.

Basing it off the modern version of Kratos, to me, would be like putting Nuts and Bolts Banjo or DmC Dante in Smash to many others.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I can't get over what Coco Bandicoot looked like in that Skylanders Academy show.

1593719282495.png

Coco Bandicoot? More like Cocaine Bandioot, amirite?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I mean if the creators are on board then I’m sure they could pull it off.
Wake me up when I hear something about The Angry Beavers.
This would be quite a surprise to see. It’s always been a odd one out in Nick history but could make for an interesting revival

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Hopefully they consider bringing that artist on board.

I can't get over what Coco Bandicoot looked like in that Skylanders Academy show.

View attachment 277038

Coco Bandicoot? More like Cocaine Bandioot, amirite?
And people complain about her Crash 4 design?!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I would wipe out half the universe JUST to get that final season
There is in fact a higher chance of it screwing up than there is of it being good.
idk...Nickelodeon has definitely done better in the revival department than Cartoon Network at the least (Zim, Hey Arnold, Rocko, and All That have been good ****)

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I would wipe out half the universe JUST to get that final season

idk...Nickelodeon has definitely done better in the revival department than Cartoon Network at the least (Zim, Hey Arnold, Rocko, and All That have been good ****)
Wait, they revived All That? I loved that show as a kid!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
This would be quite a surprise to see. It’s always been a odd one out in Nick history but could make for an interesting revival
Its my favorite childhood show of all time and Daggett is my all time favorite character being I was so much like him when I was younger.

Only thing is I'd only want 50 more episodes and I'd be good knowing how some franchises went down notably Ice Age, Spongebob, The Simpsons and such. Yes Spongebob has gotten better but I feel its run is long overdue especially since the first movie.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Shroob told me last night **** went down and I finally looked up what that **** exactly is.
DimpledAnimatedAnaconda-max-1mb.gif

Nah, I'm good, mate. None of my business.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I'm just sitting here bored.

My house is too loud to do any story work.
Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku I'm next on the AMA thing right? My laptop has been fixed so I can do it anytime.
Aight was planning to have it up tonight anyways.

I'll post it when I get off work in about 3 1/2 hours

Was supposed to be up yesterday but uhhh... I was kinda occupied lol. I need to make a better habit of getting these things out on time.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Shroob told me last night **** went down and I finally looked up what that **** exactly is.
View attachment 277043
Nah, I'm good, mate. None of my business.
Yea ****'s pretty wack. Pretty big names are now basically eradicated forever, you can never come back from claims like that.

Oh well. :drshrug: All we can do is move on, thankfully this site isn't consumed with that drama. Keep that cancel culture on twitter.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Wait, they revived All That? I loved that show as a kid!
returned last year, and is actually real good (Kel is obviously the best cast member, but the kids themselves do good work)
Its my favorite childhood show of all time and Daggett is my all time favorite character being I was so much like him when I was younger.

Only thing is I'd only want 50 more episodes and I'd be good knowing how some franchises went down notably Ice Age, Spongebob, The Simpsons and such. Yes Spongebob has gotten better but I feel its run is long overdue especially since the first movie.
even when going downhill Spongebob somehow manages to still be memorable

also might be a bit challenging to bring those Beavers back on tv due to...that canned finale

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ok. I know I've been talking about it for months, but I'm finally gonna play both games and then write my comparison essay between Ghostbusters: The Video Game and Luigi's Mansion 3. So I ask for advice. What should be my judging/comparison criteria?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
also might be a bit challenging to bring those Beavers back on tv due to...that canned finale
There's a thing known as rectonning or rebooting.

That or they could ignore it. There's plenty of franchises that ignores things or does the above. What would make this one an exception?

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
So I didn't know that Wacky Races rebooted series had existed a few years ago. Having watched the first couple of episodes, it almost mirrors the same feelings I felt when I watched the Scoob! animated film and it was nowhere as good as the 1968 version when I wacthed it way back in my childhood.

Although I did mention that Scoob! animated film did not feel like a Scooby Doo film, the Wacky Races reboot seem to forget what made the show quite fun and entertaining which is the wackiness and racing.

I'm all for the Hanna-Barbera Cinematic Universe and even though I do have mixed views on Scoob! I just hope that if they do Wacky Races down the line, it stays faithful to the original and try to recreate what makes Wacky Races so fun and entertaining.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The next episode for Pokémon Twilight Wings is scheduled to release today and still no signs of it.

Hopefully not too much longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom