• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I heard it was a thing with Nickelodeon where they weren't allowed to change the voices for the remake for some reason

Still really wish they could atleast fixed Mr. Krabs and possbily found a better replacement for Mermaid Man
Odd.

They had the money to hire people to dub other languages for this remake and they did save time and money recycling the original game's voice clips (which I'm 100% fine with all characters with the exception of the previously mentioned two) so I just don't get it.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Square Enix "Kinda" rep? They mean Sora? LMAO
I think "kinda" can also apply to characters who's company started out as their own, but then were bought by Square. Like Lara Croft & Eidos.

Not that we really need to discuss what "kinda" refers to anyway.

D

Deleted member

Wait I missed something
What did they reveal and why do people hate it?
A Pokémon League Of Legends clone by Tencent.

People hate It because It should have announced alongside all the other stuff last week instead of being hyped up as a new remake or Let's Go title.

D

Deleted member

Super Zinith AMA 2: Yoshi's Island is now up

Sorry for being a couple days late, I got a bit too swept up with Min Min Mania and completely forgot about this lol

Gonna draw next week's name in about an hour so stay tuned. In the meantime if you're not already on the list of future AMA subjects and would like to be added, please let me know
While unlikely, would be cool if I got the AMA to relax from all the IRL stuff hitting me.

Hopefully luck is in my side again as with Skate 4 and Alex Kidd.

Shroob

Sup?
Pokemon League of Legends is one of the most evil ideas I've ever heard in my entire life.

Assuming it doesn't bomb out the gate, it's going to be a gold mine.... though, I wonder how much of an impact it'll actually have in China. I know China has had an odd and strained relationship with Nintendo hardware in the past, so I have no idea how well received Pokemon is there compared to the rest of the world.

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
The more I play Isle of Armor, the less I like the base game's Wild Area.
That seems to be the general consensus.

Granted, personally.... I really don't like the follow system in this game.

It feels like it was slapped in last minute with little care.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
That seems to be the general consensus.

Granted, personally.... I really don't like the follow system in this game.

It feels like it was slapped in last minute with little care.
That is my biggest gripe with it tbh. That, and there's some things that I feel should have been base game (Max Soup comes to mind).
Just to ask again because I can’t help it, is there ANYTHING for me in Isle of Armor?
If it's linearity you're looking for... no. Mustard's Trials are point A to B, but the moment you get Kubfu, you're on your own on where to go how to train.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
That is my biggest gripe with it tbh. That, and there's some things that I feel should have been base game (Max Soup comes to mind).

If it's linearity you're looking for... no. Mustard's Trials are point A to B, but the moment you get Kubfu, you're on your own on where to go how to train.
I see.

Sigh. Was really hoping for this to be something I could get hyped about with all of you. Oh well. Maybe there will be something else.

Shroob

Sup?
All I'm gonna say

Is the "Balance" Sword/Shield have at the current moment is ****ed when Crown Tundra hits

They're bringing back pretty much ALL the OU powerhouses.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
All I'm gonna say

Is the "Balance" Sword/Shield have at the current moment is ****ed when Crown Tundra hits

They're bringing back pretty much ALL the OU powerhouses.
GameFreak: "We cut the dex for balance purposes. Please understand."
Gamefreak not even a full year later: "**** it. Landorus."

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Why is Landorous considered OP btw?
It does literally everything.

Hits hard.

Wide coverage.

Bulky enough.

Has access to U-turn, meaning it can pivot.

Has access to Stealth Rocks, meaning it can lead.

Has Intimidate, meaning physical attackers are weakened when it comes in.

Ground/Flying is an awkward type with only 2 weaknesses.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Doubt It since by the looks of It the post was made before the Arms reveal and spirits were not heavily pushed on yet.

Sora makes sense in that regard as he's more of a Disney character.
I’m positive it was meant for Geno because Geno supporters always thought it didn’t matter or that he could be an exception as he’s a literal star spirit, etc.

D

Deleted member

I just realized that Dr.Baby Wario being in Dr.Mario World confirms the fact every copy of Dr.Mario World is personalized.

So remember: if you unlock Dr.Baby Wario delete the app as fast as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom