• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Dude we could totally LotR post together. Oh lord.
I’m game. I’m totally down whether if it’s legit Tolkien, Silmarillion, Lost Tales, Jackson, those the game before Jackson, Shadows of Mordor, anything LotR related I’m down to post. With one exception though, I refuse to discuss the absence of the Scouring of the Shire from RotK cause that **** still makes me angry. To this day I lament what could have been. I’m getting angry all over again...

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
And I would argue that they deserve this backlash.
I really wasn't trying to start another fight over this, but let's not pretend that certain fans aren't going overboard.

Let's compromise and say they deserve some of the backlash.

Last edited:

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
I really wasn't trying to start another fight over this, but let's not pretend that certain fans aren't going overboard.

Let's compromise and say they deserve some of the backlash.
I can't speak for anyone else, but I personally will not be buying either of the games, despite the fact that I really like some of the things they've added.

You can't just take a series that you gave the tagline "Gotta Catch Em' All!" then go "well, we don't feel like doing that anymore" and expect everything to be peaches and cream.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Reading, mostly. Preferably sci-fi and fantasy classics but also comics. Big fan of Neil Gaiman and Ursula K. Le Guin. I like gardening and looking after my cats, or any cat. I enjoy drawing but I'm really bad at that. Also I try to learn new languages when I can.

So yeah, I do give a **** about gardening.
Yay! For giving ****s about gardening!!!

You know...everyone gives me a deadpan look whenever I mention I’m into gardening. Maybe they picture cow manure.... Regardless, most are just like “Ohhh..hmm..that’s nice.”

But the one person who actually showed interest in my gardening hobby, showed an increased interest, and started planting gardens of her own eventually became my wife so there’s that. Fishkeeing was another thing though. I came home one time to find a very adolescent alligator gar swimming within my community tank one day about 6 years ago. My wife thought it looked interesting and wanted to surprise me with it. It was quite a surprise and not in a super good way but still a funny memory. Luckily, my fish were fine as it was still small but an alligator gar does not mix well with neon tetras. No sir, not at all.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

SAKURAIIIIIII YOU'RE MAKING THE SHOTOS TOO STRONG

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
Well, I currently have a backlog of Pokemon games to properly play anyway, so I'll probably get finished with all of those around the time that the direct sequels to these games come out lol. I mean, I mean, the last game I completed was Pokemon White, and I own Pokemon White 2, X, Alpha Sapphire, and Ultra Moon (Look, I'm really damn lucky with thrift stores and yard sales...) in addition to never having properly finished Soul Silver all the way through. I have a **** ton of Pokemon to try to play anyway...

Any recommendations or warnings before I start diving into those? (I do have to finish Persona 5 first and I was working on Earthbound before that... so it might be a while, but I'd like to play them since I own them at some point...)

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
You know...everyone gives me a deadpan look whenever I mention I’m into gardening. Maybe they picture cow manure....or a guy playing with flowers. Regardless, most are just like “Ohhh..hmm..that’s nice.”

But the one person who actually showed interest in my gardening hobby, became also interested, and started planting gardens of her own eventually became my wife so there’s that. Fishkeeing was another thing though. I came home one time to find a very adolescent alligator gar swimming within my community tank one day about 6 years ago. My wife thought it looked interesting and wanted to surprise me with it. It was quite a surprise and not in a super good way but still a funny memory. Luckily, my fish were fine as it was still small but an alligator gar does not mix well with neon tetras. No sir, not at all.
My brother is into gardening and it’s great, there’s something special about eating homegrown veggies.

What are you growing?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
new jojolion comes out today

saw the new OP in part 5 with diavolo. as probably the weakest joj villain in terms of characters that was probably the best villain intervention in the OP yet.

but pucci will hopefully do that better if david didnt run out of budget and go to the ****ter like with Part 4

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Well, I currently have a backlog of Pokemon games to properly play anyway, so I'll probably get finished with all of those around the time that the direct sequels to these games come out lol. I mean, I mean, the last game I completed was Pokemon White, and I own Pokemon White 2, X, Alpha Sapphire, and Ultra Moon (Look, I'm really damn lucky with thrift stores and yard sales...) in addition to never having properly finished Soul Silver all the way through. I have a **** ton of Pokemon to try to play anyway...

Any recommendations or warnings before I start diving into those? (I do have to finish Persona 5 first and I was working on Earthbound before that... so it might be a while, but I'd like to play them since I own them at some point...)
Remember to buy repels before venturing off into the open seas in Alpha Sapphire.

Unless you really like running into Tentacools every three tiles, that is.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
okay

wheres the argument

oh no, we just call that the dutch slip n slide
Here it is:

You take a series that for the last 20 years has, at least partially, been about collecting all of the Pokemon and then just decide that continuing that isn't worth your time. A lot of people have been saying lately that every Pokemon is at least one person's favourite, so some people are just out of luck, they don't get to see their favourite in HD.

This entire decisions feels like them directly saying they don't actually care about what fans want and that these games are truly just cashgrabs meant to keep up with the Pokemon media machine.

I feel like I'm just echoing things that other people have been saying all week, but I don't know what else to say. And this isn't even mentioning the other issues over the years like lack of partner Pokemon in the overworld, Pokemon Snap 2, any kind of love for Johto in modern games, or more dynamic attack animations. Game Freak just strikes me as a lazy company, or at least a company that only continues to make Pokemon games due to a contractual obligation which no longer has any passion for the franchise.

I'm actually sorry this ended up as long as it is.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Here it is:

You take a series that for the last 20 years has, at least partially, been about collecting all of the Pokemon and then just decide that continuing that isn't worth your time. A lot of people have been saying lately that every Pokemon is at least one person's favourite, so some people are just out of luck, they don't get to see their favourite in HD.

This entire decisions feels like them directly saying they don't actually care about what fans want and that these games are truly just cashgrabs meant to keep up with the Pokemon media machine.

I feel like I'm just echoing things that other people have been saying all week, but I don't know what else to say. And this isn't even mentioning the other issues over the years like lack of partner Pokemon in the overworld, Pokemon Snap 2, any kind of love for Johto in modern games, or more dynamic attack animations. Game Freak just strikes me as a lazy company, or at least a company that only continues to make Pokemon games due to a contractual obligation which no longer has any passion for the franchise.

I'm actually sorry this ended up as long as it is.
okay but do i have a pretty big question a lot of these pokedex entries are transfers, right? so therefore, you're not catching them all. you're just moving them all. a local pokedex can actually achieve the idea of catching them all, 95% of the catches being without the use of online trading functions if you try the most genuine way possible, even if the size is only 300 or something, similar to the akkala dex with 296 i think?

pokemon moon is the only time i've ever actually completed a pokedex, and i was pretty proud of it. i knew it wasnt the almost 900 that was actually out there, but i completed it. i catched a good chunk of pokemon in the wild, trained them up to evolve, and got a bunch naturally, say outside of version exclusive pokemon, trades, and legendaries.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yay! For giving ****s about gardening!!!

You know...everyone gives me a deadpan look whenever I mention I’m into gardening. Maybe they picture cow manure.... Regardless, most are just like “Ohhh..hmm..that’s nice.”

But the one person who actually showed interest in my gardening hobby, showed an increased interest, and started planting gardens of her own eventually became my wife so there’s that. Fishkeeing was another thing though. I came home one time to find a very adolescent alligator gar swimming within my community tank one day about 6 years ago. My wife thought it looked interesting and wanted to surprise me with it. It was quite a surprise and not in a super good way but still a funny memory. Luckily, my fish were fine as it was still small but an alligator gar does not mix well with neon tetras. No sir, not at all.
I did not know aligator gar were in japan, huh.

In regards to gardening, it’s a good hobby to have. I wouldn’t call myself a botanist but I do help a lot at home with setting up our flower and veggie gardens. I don’t mind it, but I’m not crazy into it.

I always fine with working outside, it builds a good sweat and helps me stay in shape. The flowers are nice to look at though once they bloom.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Sigh. I was just trying to make a joke. Now I kind of regret doing it.
Game Freak just strikes me as a lazy company,
Let's please stop using the word "lazy" here. We have no idea what's going on in Gamefreak HQ, but I seriously doubt they're sitting around twiddling their thumbs all day.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
okay but do i have a pretty big question a lot of these pokedex entries are transfers, right? so therefore, you're not catching them all. you're just moving them all. a local pokedex can actually achieve the idea of catching them all, 95% of the catches being without the use of online trading functions if you try the most genuine way possible, even if the size is only 300 or something, similar to the akkala dex with 296 i think?

pokemon moon is the only time i've ever actually completed a pokedex, and i was pretty proud of it. i knew it wasnt the almost 900 that was actually out there, but i completed it. i catched a good chunk of pokemon in the wild, trained them up to evolve, and got a bunch naturally, say outside of version exclusive pokemon, trades, and legendaries.
You quoted the post where I said "collect" not "catch", so no, if you're only able to catch a portion of the Pokemon that exist AND you can't "move" the rest over then it isn't a complete collection.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
As I said earlier, game freak isn’t lazy, but it’scear they are very unfamiliar with modern techniques and progaming. On top of the fact most of the workers are burned out.

Which I totally get, but that’s not excusable. Imo they should let people at gamefreak transfer to other Nintendo projects or projects in general, let them learn new things and get a fresh start on something entirely new. It would likely help them feel better quite a lot.

Bringing in new talent shouldn’t be to hard, weather it’s from other projects or just new people all together who are looking for work. That one realistic Pokémon designer got a job for Detective Pikachu, so searching the internet for maybe new artists or new programmers might benefit them better.

Either way I think gamefreak just needs a fresh change of pace one way or another. That’s all I will really say though.

EDIT: let’s be real here actually, very few people actually cared about catching them all. The main incentive for transfer was to have Pokémon you’ve had for years, and to get that shiny charm. With favorites being bought with them.

Not many really cared about catching them all, they just wanted mons they liked but could t get otherwise, Mons with memories attached to hem, and the shiny charm.

That’s all.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
You quoted the post where I said "collect" not "catch", so no, if you're only able to catch a portion of the Pokemon that exist AND you can't "move" the rest over then it isn't a complete collection.
Your complete collection isn't earned either way through the means they expect you to. Back in Akkala I don't think anyone even recognized a single Pokemon that's outside of the local Pokedex. From a lore standpoint, you're very much completing the collection of what the Galar region natives see as a whole entity.

I'm more concerned with the competitive meta being a lot more crunched than having a whole collection of 1000 pokedex entries.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
As I said earlier, game freak isn’t lazy, but it’scear they are very unfamiliar with modern techniques and progaming. On top of the fact most of the workers are burned out.
Well the programming rumors earlier was debunked. They know what they're doing in that department.

I think the issue has more to do with the fact that they feel the need to pump out a new game every year or two. If they slowed down a bit they probably wouldn't have to divide their resources as much.

But we're all a bunch of armchair game devs anyway.

Last edited:

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master

Let's please stop using the word "lazy" here. We have no idea what's going on in Gamefreak HQ, but I seriously doubt they're sitting around twiddling their thumbs all day.
Sure, maybe it isn't fair to say the developers are lazy, but I will absolutely say that from a PR perspective they're either lazy or incompetent. I've said it before, but if post-releases are the plan then that should have been touched on during the Direct or during the Treehouse stream. Instead we got Masuda saying (paraphrasing) "going forward only certain Pokemon will be in each game, they'll be chosen based on how they can relate to the region and story" and then a translator only actually translating a portion of that.

If they are going to expect people to buy their game AND a subscription for moving Pokemon on top of that, then it is perfectly reasonable for fans to expect some transparency and effort.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Which I totally get, but that’s not excusable. Imo they should let people at gamefreak transfer to other Nintendo projects or projects in general, let them learn new things and get a fresh start on something entirely new. It would likely help them feel better quite a lot.

Bringing in new talent shouldn’t be to hard, weather it’s from other projects or just new people all together who are looking for work. That one realistic Pokémon designer got a job for Detective Pikachu, so searching the internet for maybe new artists or new programmers might benefit them better.

Either way I think gamefreak just needs a fresh change of pace one way or another. That’s all I will really say though.

EDIT: let’s be real here actually, very few people actually cared about catching them all. The main incentive for transfer was to have Pokémon you’ve had for years, and to get that shiny charm. With favorites being bought with them.

Not many really cared about catching them all, they just wanted mons they liked but could t get otherwise, Mons with memories attached to hem, and the shiny charm.

That’s all.
I only transferred Pokemon to fill up the Pokedex. My main enjoyment in the games came from catching them all. Guess I'm a minority?

That said, I've been wondering how GF would keep going bringing all Pokemon back while adding new ones since about Gen V so I've been ready for something like the SwSh situation to happen for some time now. I'm fine with it because across my Gen VI, VII and VIII games I'll have caught every single Pokemon.

Also don't really see what's to gain from GF patching in the missing Pokemon later because we'd just have the same problem in a Gen IX. Even moreso if we start getting the visual leaps people also want.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Also don't really see what's to gain from GF patching in the missing Pokemon later because we'd just have the same problem in a Gen IX. Even moreso if we start getting the visual leaps people also want.
imagine a pokemon game where literally every pokemon is accessible in one form of another

with wild pokemon its kind of full and every patch of grass has 25 different pokemon to encounter at different rates, but the legendaries are going to be boring as **** like it always is with this kind of stuff. go through a wormhole or magic place and they just show up to chill there.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Your complete collection isn't earned either way through the means they expect you to. Back in Akkala I don't think anyone even recognized a single Pokemon that's outside of the local Pokedex. From a lore standpoint, you're very much completing the collection of what the Galar region natives see as a whole entity.

I'm more concerned with the competitive meta being a lot more crunched than having a whole collection of 1000 pokedex entries.
You keep saying Akkala, that's Zelda. I think you mean Alola.
But "lore" isn't the point that I'm making, my point is that some people have been bringing these Pokemon with them from game to game for a decade, they're not just an image on a screen, in a weird nerdy way they're like old friends who you get to see with a new makeover every couple years. And if wanting people to experience new Pokemon is the point that they're getting at, then lock transfers behind the post game, make people have to finish the story to get the option, don't water down the Pokemon experience.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
yeah im not a gen 7 nerd

i havent played that **** since gf ****ed me up over USUM

at least i remembered it started with an a :secretkpop:

But "lore" isn't the point that I'm making, my point is that some people have been bringing these Pokemon with them from game to game for a decade, they're not just an image on a screen, in a weird nerdy way they're like old friends who you get to see with a new makeover every couple years. And if wanting people to experience new Pokemon is the point that they're getting at, then lock transfers behind the post game, make people have to finish the story to get the option, don't water down the Pokemon experience.
hey man, you tell masuda that and see if he thinks your opinion is valid

that mans been going bonkers since ORAS

im just a guy who isnt even buying the game

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Welp I said that I'd be starting my break from social media when I went to bed tonight, but I'm starting to think it's probably better if I just left right now.

See y'all later, I guess.

I just had to make that dumb joke about the Pokemon fandom, didn't I?

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
imagine a pokemon game where literally every pokemon is accessible in one form of another

with wild pokemon its kind of full and every patch of grass has 25 different pokemon to encounter at different rates, but the legendaries are going to be boring as **** like it always is with this kind of stuff. go through a wormhole or magic place and they just show up to chill there.
I still really like the fact it feels like an intentional dungeon sort of thing to get legendary Pokemon... Like Mewtwo was such a great reward of a place you previously hadn't been able to conceive of in Blue. Or Rayquaza and the Sky Tower in Emerald... Maybe I just like catching literal Gods of the Pokemon world...

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I still really like the fact it feels like an intentional dungeon sort of thing to get legendary Pokemon... Like Mewtwo was such a great reward of a place you previously hadn't been able to conceive of in Blue. Or Rayquaza and the Sky Tower in Emerald... Maybe I just like catching literal Gods of the Pokemon world...
pokemon USUM be like

"ay wassup im :250: i know im not supposed to be in this dank cave but first we need to talk about parallel unvierses"

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
yeah im not a gen 7 nerd

I'm not buying it either, at least for now. Unless these fabled "patches" actually happen, then I'll consider it.

Also, as for Masuda, based on the way he seems to be treating the fanbase lately, I wouldn't want to talk to him for fear of using some strong language out of anger.

He wouldn't listen anyway.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
yeah im not a gen 7 nerd

Not even ORAS, he took the criticisms of reviews hard for black and white despite that being considered the pinnacle of the series by fans. After that he said “eh **** extra content, only a minority want that” and cut down more and more after that

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Not even ORAS, he took the criticisms of reviews hard for black and white despite that being considered the pinnacle of the series by fans. After that he said “eh **** extra content, only a minority want that” and cut down more and more after that
remember when mobile gaming was the reason he didnt put BF in ORAS

CosmicQuark

Smash Master

I agree--the "lazy dev" position is just cynical, without merit. However, I believe when people say that, what they probably mean is "unambitious" and "lack of creativity", which are fair criticisms (not saying Gamefreak is, just that it's a valid criticism). It's very important to voice one's criticisms of a game or product, just not without recognizing even the worst games/media still have a lot of time, manpower, effort, and love put into them--some succeed, and some fail, ultimately.

I'm certain this decision was made over a long period of time, multiple meetings and difficult decision-making. I disagree with the end result, and moreso the messaging, but they're trying to make the best game they think people want to play, and sometimes that does not line up to our preferences or with what we expect.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Welp I said that I'd be starting my break from social media when I went to bed tonight, but I'm starting to think it's probably better if I just left right now.

Look, I'm sorry. I originally only meant what I said as a sort of jabby joke, but this entire situation with Sword and Shield has just made me feel really bitter and angry. It's supposed to be a fun game about cute little monsters, but decisions made make it hard for me to enjoy it anymore.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

As someone who worry alot at making jokes at the wrong time, I feel ya there buddy.

Shame if you decide to come less here, but I understand, taking a break can help alot, I know that since I did the same before lol.

In all cases, hope you the best.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
My brother is into gardening and it’s great, there’s something special about eating homegrown veggies.

What are you growing?
I have scaled back since last year due to lack of time but in growing mini tomatoes, corn, okra, green peppers, habanero peppers, eggplants, edamame peas, and cucumbers. I am not doing watermelons, honeydews, or pumpkins this year.

I did not know aligator gar were in japan, huh.

In regards to gardening, it’s a good hobby to have. I wouldn’t call myself a botanist but I do help a lot at home with setting up our flower and veggie gardens. I don’t mind it, but I’m not crazy into it.

I always fine with working outside, it builds a good sweat and helps me stay in shape. The flowers are nice to look at though once they bloom.
Nothing beats it. But I worry too much if I see a plant getting sick or not producing enough.

You can find a wide assortment of fish in any fish or pet store. I even found an electric spotted amazon ray for about $300 before. Several years ago, I had an Amazonian Leaf Fish tank as well as a brackish water tank with a school of archerfish and scats plus several small figure eight pufferfish. Sadly, alligator gars are often sold in adolescent form in order to entice people to purchase them as they are unique looking. And then they start eating all the other fish in the tank and eventually outgrow it. The owner has no other choice to either rehome it (good luck finding someone who wants a four foot gar lol) or dumping it into a nearby lake or river. Which then creates a huge ecological problem which, despite the government outlawing/restricting the sale of alligator gars, still find themselves in the exotic fish market. I’ve reported several establishments after this incident on selling gars. Yet, despite that, there wasn’t any action taken against them and still were permitted to sale these fish without any sort of reprimands or actions (from what I could see).

Sadly, due to my own finances and time, I am unable to pursue these hobbies as much as I would want to. In fact, my entire garden is supported by seeds I harvested years prior with dirt and manure supplied to be for free by a farmer friend.

Last edited:

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
At this point I'm just a little sad to see Pokemon's long-awaited home console debut mired in negativity months before release. Regardless of circumstances, that's never a big moment you want to see ruined.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I have scaled back since last year due to lack of time but in growing mini tomatoes, corn, okra, green peppers, habanero peppers, eggplants, edamame peas, and cucumbers. I am not doing watermelons, honeydews, or pumpkins this year.

Nothing beats it. But I worry too much if I see a plant getting sick or not producing enough.

You can find a wide assortment of fish in any fish or pet store. I even found an electric spotted amazon ray for about $300 before. Several years ago, I had an Amazonian Leaf Fish tank as well as a brackish water tank with a school of archerfish and scats plus several small figure eight pufferfish. Sadly, alligator gars are often sold in adolescent form in order to entice people to purchase them as they are unique looking. And then they start eating all the other fish in the tank and eventually outgrow it. The owner has no other choice to either rehome it (good luck finding someone who wants a four foot gar lol) or dumping it into a nearby lake or river. Which then creates a huge ecological problem which, despite the government outlawing/restricting the sale of alligator gars, still find themselves in the exotic fish market. I’ve reported several establishments after this incident on selling gars. Yet, despite that, there wasn’t any action taken against them and still were permitted to sale these fish without any sort of reprimands or actions (from what I could see).

Sadly, due to my own finances and time, I am unable to pursue these hobbies as much as I would want to. In fact, my entire garden is supported by seeds I harvested years prior with dirt and manure supplied to be for free by a farmer friend.
That’s pretty crazy that they sell things like that. It definitely a problem when they get released back into the Wild. While I live in a countryside, the city gets the occasional news story of alligators being found in a sewer or even someone’s home with other exotic animals.

These things get out of hand pretty fast. It’s hard to regulate the issue but I don’t see how they couldn’t take action on a market. That’s a lot easier then someone’s personal home or the wild.
In regards to gardening, there’s nothing wrong with using older seeds either. A good portion of the flower garden my family has here used seeds for last year or that my neighbor had leftover to give us. As long as they grow that’s all that matters imo. It’s nice that you have the help from a friend to supply the dirt though. I’ve still gotta help finish the pile we just got for our gardens. I hope your garden does well!

remember when mobile gaming was the reason he didnt put BF in ORAS
This is still one of the dumbest things I’ve heard to date. It’s honesty pretty sad. I don’t even understand how he came to that conclusion.

Like look at Nintendo. They didn’t make super Mario run and go:

“This is what kids really want now a days, full mario games on the phones, forget consoles!”

They knew there was a good audience for both. I don’t understand how Masuda can’t see that smartphones have not taking away from core gaming. If you have appealing features to fans and a good structure, your game will do better then a smart phone app in most cases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom