• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
You know what, I think I'll just check my local game shop to see if they have Sakura wars 6, yeah I already payed for a copy online but clearly that ones gotten lost in the mail and is most likely never making it to my home.

In the unlikely event that it does actually show up I guess I'll just give it to my cousin, he has a PS4 but only has fighting games on it.

At this point I've pretty much lost my patience with this.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Actually if Zippo is right, he may know or believe those Mario remasters are this Thursday, which would be pretty hype

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So with the final weeks ahead of us regarding the ARMS rep and maybe FP7. Do you guys think it'll be next week or the week after?

Still banking on the 16th.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
We interrupt your program to bring you this picture my mom sent me of her new pet kitten.
She's still unnamed. Apparently my parent's dog is "obsessed" with her.
:3 Aw it's just adorable! The fur color reminds me of an Oreo cookie.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So to the few people who I told, I did try and sleep on my anger from dealing with my brothers (my perspective) hate.

You know its one thing to tell me they don't agree with what I'm doing but it's another to just say mean **** about my interests and my friends. Yeah that'll work in making me approachable.

On the bright side, the pain in my tooth has stopped so there's that.

So I need to try to get back to a good mood. Anyone got anything funny to watch?

And apologies on here given the current topic. I would have vented on Discord or something but I'm trying not to. Leaves a bad impression.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
One of my biggest fears that I have right now is that I do end up as a renowned game developer.

But I'm actually YandereDev 2.0.

I did mention I'm going to school for game design, right?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Super Adaptor Mega Man looks OD. I might have to be about those poverty platformers.

Also, some of the weapons reference Sigma, if he's actually playable in a platformer, even a poverty one, that'd be dope. They have the Cannon from X4 Sigma and the Sword X8 Sigma uses. There's like 4 versions of the X-Buster in too.

There's a Cannon based off Napalm Man, A Buster based on Air Man and a Cannon based on Dr. Weil from the Zero games. I'm pretty sure you can get Solo's Sword from Starforce, or it'll be out soon.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
But like, which Sheik? There was no Sheik in BoTW to get ahold of the set.
in a way it’s pretty much a regular Sheik...just one that is wearing a costume from BOTW. As for getting ahold of one in BOTW, Link can wear the set in the game (the same one Sheik wears in Ultimate)
20FE8758-B701-4936-96DF-EEA5E1406788.jpeg

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Okay, just contacted the local game store, they said they ran out of copies.

...I want to play this game but I'm starting to wonder if all this effort is actually worth it at this point.

D

Deleted member

So to the few people who I told, I did try and sleep on my anger from dealing with my brothers (my perspective) hate.

You know its one thing to tell me they don't agree with what I'm doing but it's another to just say mean **** about my interests and my friends. Yeah that'll work in making me approachable.

On the bright side, the pain in my tooth has stopped so there's that.

So I need to try to get back to a good mood. Anyone got anything funny to watch?

And apologies on here given the current topic. I would have vented on Discord or something but I'm trying not to. Leaves a bad impression.
It's alright, I completely understand the frustration because my family has also unfairly attacked my IRL friends and the stuff I like in the past.

I am also glad your tooth is better, and don't apologize for venting on the thread. Sometimes one needs to take out their problems by talking about them, and I doubt you annoy anyone of us talking about It (at least in my case).

Regarding the question about any suggestions of stuff to watch, I'd say to check out the new Digimon anime which is surprisingly cool.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Okay, just contacted the local game store, they said they ran out of copies.

...I want to play this game but I'm starting to wonder if all this effort is actually worth it at this point.
maybe it is maybe it’s not...but that Makojo pfp tho...

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Rumor of it being revealed on the ARMS 3rd anniversary which on that date it came out on 3 years ago.
They usually ignore anniversaries so it will probably be revealed earlier. My bets the 10tg as Sakurai usually films these a few months back so it’s probably been ready, and they usually air separate smash presentations before E3 which would have been the 11th.

Dutch Raikuna

So I'm not going to try and give in despair from the crap my brothers gave me!
To learn from fiction to apply to reality and make myself a better person. My best days will be ahead, it is just perseverance.

Also you guys know where I can upload videos like Google Drive?
Found a bunch of old videos (nostalgia the savior) that I want to show here.

However it is 10 thousand percent guaranteed to be taken down by YouTube. Content ID can go junp.

D

Deleted member

So I'm not going to try and give in despair from the crap my brothers gave me!
To learn from fiction to apply to reality and make myself a better person. My best days will be ahead, it is just perseverance.

Also you guys know where I can upload videos like Google Drive?
Found a bunch of old videos (nostalgia the savior) that I want to show here.

However it is 10 thousand percent guaranteed to be taken down by YouTube. Content ID can go junp.
That's honestly the spirit Irepan.

No matter how long your current problems may be going, sooner or later you will find a solution to all of them. More so as long as you put the effort behind.

Sadly I can't help you with the Drive stuff doh. I only know how to post YouTube videos here.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Alright. So. I have completely finished my queen- er, Libero Cinderace.

She is ready to take your land and steal your crown.

I also traded one of my breedject Scorbunnies for a Love Ball breedject Vullaby. So that's pretty neat.

Gonna stop playing Pokemon for now though and try to get the rest of the lootboxes for this week in Overwatch.

I REALLY wanna get a few skins before this event ends.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Well that was fast.

They're friends already.

I really wish I was there in person right now.

D

Deleted member

Alright. So. I have completely finished my queen- er, Libero Cinderace.

She is ready to take your land and steal your crown.

I also traded one of my breedject Scorbunnies for a Love Ball breedject Vullaby. So that's pretty neat.

Gonna stop playing Pokemon for now though and try to get the rest of the lootboxes for this week in Overwatch.

I REALLY wanna get a few skins before this event ends.
Ey, good luck! If you’re down, I’d love to play with ya sometime.

Dutch Raikuna

Content creators.

Is it possible for me to upload videos to something like YouTube? Not there cause content ID.

I found an old game compilation that I made that I want to show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom