• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Content creators.

Is it possible for me to upload videos to something like YouTube? Not there cause content ID.

I found an old game compilation that I made that I want to show.
I mean, that depends. But unless your dealing with someone like Nintendo who’s very sensitive, that should be ok.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Content creators.

Is it possible for me to upload videos to something like YouTube? Not there cause content ID.

I found an old game compilation that I made that I want to show.
Yup. You can upload that.

I mean, that depends. But unless your dealing with someone like Nintendo who’s very sensitive, that should be ok.
Nintendo doesn't take down gameplay videos.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
It's got copyrighted music. And it's a bunch of games on PlayStation. Had some trailer footage as well.
Well, if it's using copyrighted music, then it can be taken down, yeah. I can edit it out and replace it with something else if you wish.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yup. You can upload that.

Nintendo doesn't take down gameplay videos.
Took down one of mine. Guess the dude that day was just extra grumpy. lol

It's got copyrighted music. And it's a bunch of games on PlayStation. Had some trailer footage as well.
If it’s copyrighted it can be taken down.

I'm a Switch player, if that matters.
Ah, then I can’t play with ya. Either way, hope ya have fun!

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Took down one of mine. Guess the dude that day was just extra grumpy. lol
If it’s copyrighted it can be taken down.
Its fine my friend, got a good answer from your brother.

I'll take few screenshots of something from it and post it here instead.

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
If it contains copyrighted content, the copyright owner reserves the rights to take the action they see fit. Sometimes that means blocking the video, in most cases they allow the video to remain live but they will place their own ads on the video and claim the revenue from said ads. As long as you don't want to monetize the video, it'll be fine.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Its that same feeling again. I intend to take a short nap only to wake up over an hour later feeling like ****, humid and warm weather especially not helping...-_-

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I mean, I don’t do commissions, but depending on what you want I could maybe try something for you.
I just want some art of the characters from the original rampage (George, Lizzie, Ralph, and Larry) that's primarily based off of the original sprites and could all believably share the same body structure the way :ulthero::ulthero2::ulthero3::ulthero4:do.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Just goofed around on Quickplay as Ike. He's always clicked with me the most of all the swordies in Ultimate, but I feel like something really clicked today. I'm in middling GSP with him but there was a number of players who seemed to have an idea what they're doing. Let that be a note that if you aren't in Elite Smash, that doesn't mean you're bad at the game - only a tiny fraction of the player base is able to make it in, after all.

Izaw Smash always likes to say that aerials are safest the closer to the ground you land them in his guides, and I think I've been taking that advice too far. While it's true in terms of raw frame data, waiting until the last second also gives opponents more time to move, shield or throw out an anti-air, and sometimes a well spaced attack is safe enough that you don't need those extra frames. Besides, characters with fairly good drift (Lucina and Ivysaur, for example) can use that extra time in the air to drift away from an opponent after landing an attack on shield.

On that note, I cheesed a lot of last stock scenerios and attempted edgeguards by dragging my opponents down with aether. That's sure to have caused some salt.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I just want some art of the characters from the original rampage (George, Lizzie, Ralph, and Larry) that's primarily based off of the original sprites and could all believably share the same body structure the way :ulthero::ulthero2::ulthero3::ulthero4:do.
Ah. Not sure I could do that then. My art is more stylized and sketchy, and I'm not good with more realistic proportions. Sorry.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I currently have some pending, but, if you would like, you could send me the idea you are looking for, and I could tell you if I could work on it when I finish everything else, including IRL stuff. Though I feel I will have to open the PM myself because I don't receive them from other users, for safety reasons.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I currently have some pending, but, if you would like, you could send me the idea you are looking for, and I could tell you if I could work on it when I finish everything else, including IRL stuff. Though I feel I will have to open the PM myself because I don't receive them from other users, for safety reasons.
OK. I'll wait for the thread to open.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
As soon as my bill payments go through, I think I'll finally invest in getting project m. Been too long since I've played it.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
What is the point of a Game Gear Micro... if its too small to play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom