• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
My posts are getting the bury today and not seen. I sometimes wonder if it is my sentence structure.
I can’t speak for everyone, but I see most posts when I’m online. If there’s nothing I can add to the discussion though, I just don’t say anything.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
at this point i cant tell if your joking or not lol
Dude, I'm joking. My gosh.
I may dislike Hammond, but if you knew me well enough, you'd know that I personally don't take offense by it. I was pulling your leg.

It's like I have to put "/s" at the end of every sentence that's a joke. -_-

NOW I'm being serious. There you go.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
My posts are getting the bury today and not seen. I sometimes wonder if it is my sentence structure.

Having watched the story, I was pretty disappointed not including my dislike of the main game.
A really good premise but yeah MKX was far better.
MK11 has the superior roster. Imo, most of MKX’s characters were boring and/or samey. But beyond that, X is superior in every way. I hate how they abandoned so much about the last two that made them good. I hate how they ruined Kabal and Sindel. I hate how the gameplay is so slow and clunky for like, 9 characters out of 10. It’s just.... why? Why do so much wrong? Why fix what wasn’t broken. I wish I had the hourglass so I could go back in time and stop them (among many many MANY other things I would do with it).

D

Deleted member

Dude, I'm joking. My gosh.
I may dislike Hammond, but if you knew me well enough, you'd know that I personally don't take offense by it. I was pulling your leg.

It's like I have to put "/s" at the end of every sentence that's a joke. -_-

NOW I'm being serious. There you go.
yeyey i figured just yknow

im paranoid and have to double check LOLLL

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Okay, I don't think I'll be looking into the Smash side of Resetera for a long while now.

D

Deleted member

I thought you knew me better than that.
Look at the bright side.

At least they know a decent amount about you.

With me everyone forgets I like Metroid and Dragon Quest and when new titles get revealed they never tag me or remember my existence unless It involves the team of the four.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Holy **** America's literally deploying child soldiers to fight the protesters
Call me skeptical, but there's no way I'm going to believe the federal government had secret child soldiers no one knew about until just now. This being an unofficial militia is the only explanation that makes any degree of sense to me.

...I've also seen the chance of this being a hoax (which I hope), but I don't want to jump to that conclusion to recklessly.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Pokemon Roster.png

I was bored, so I decided to make a roster for an all-Pokemon smash game. The roster's as big as ultimate's will be once FPV2 releases.
First, I instantly added every character in either Smash and/or Pokken, since "everyone is here". I also threw Eevee in, because it's practically the second mascot. After that, I subtracted 88 (the number of characters in Smash) by the number of characters that were already on the roster, then divided that new number by 8 (for the 8 generations). I got 7, with a remainder of 4. I used the remainder on Grovyle, one extra Gen 7 rep, and 2 extra gen 8 reps.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
MK11 has the superior roster. Imo, most of MKX’s characters were boring and/or samey. But beyond that, X is superior in every way. I hate how they abandoned so much about the last two that made them good. I hate how they ruined Kabal and Sindel. I hate how the gameplay is so slow and clunky for like, 9 characters out of 10. It’s just.... why? Why do so much wrong? Why fix what wasn’t broken. I wish I had the hourglass so I could go back in time and stop them (among many many MANY other things I would do with it).
Pretty much. Outside of roster and maybe stage design, MK X was far better.

The story of MK X was pretty perfect. I wrote a whole theory about what could happen once I beaten it when they ended so perfectly.

I thought "Fates worse than death" was going to be a main theme of the story.

Raiden going corrupt and going too far. Earthrealm and others start thinking that all gods should be destroyed type of thing. Still a good of characters dead and more new ones.

I mean like Quan Chi, Shang Tsung, Shao Khan and all are dead. Would've have been great to see a fully corrupt Raiden as the big bad.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I would rather they not made MK11 at all if that meant they wouldn’t make so many dumb decisions with the gameplay and story. An amazing roster isn’t worth a bad plot, clunky gameplay, and horrible grinding to get even the most basic of alternative costumes.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
View attachment 273205
I was bored, so I decided to make a roster for an all-Pokemon smash game. The roster's as big as ultimate's will be once FPV2 releases.
First, I instantly added every character in either Smash and/or Pokken, since "everyone is here". I also threw Eevee in, because it's practically the second mascot. After that, I subtracted 88 (the number of characters in Smash) by the number of characters that were already on the roster, then divided that new number by 8 (for the 8 generations). I got 7, with a remainder of 4. I used the remainder on Grovyle, one extra Gen 7 rep, and 2 extra gen 8 reps.
Where did you make that at? I wanna do one for my Pokémon Smash roster:
Let’s Go!:
Pikachu, Eevee, Alolan Marowak, Melmetal

Gen I:
Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Machamp, Gengar, Meowth, Alakazam, Mewtwo
Gen II:
Typhosion, Feraligatr, Ampharos, Granbull, Scizor, Heracross, Suicine, Tyranitar
Gen III:
Sceptile, Blaziken, Swampert, Gardevoir, Mawile, Aggron, Metagross, Deoxys
Gen IV:
Infernape, Empoleon, Roserade, Garchomp, Lucario, Toxicroak, Weavile, Darkrai
Gen V:
Emboar, Darmanitan, Zoroark, Haxorus, Golurk, Hydreigon, Meloetta, Genesect
Gen VI:
Braixen, Greninja, Florges, Pangoro, Aegislash, Hawlucha, Goodra, Noivern
Gen VII:
Decidueye, Incineroar, Primarina, Bewear, Golisopod, Mimikyu, Tapu Koko, Poipole
Gen VIII:
Rillaboom, Cinderace, Inteleon, Corviknight, Grimmsnarl, Toxtricity, Dragapult, Urshifu

Other fighters I’m considering/potential DLC:
Snorlax, Hitmonlee, Dragonite, Sandslash, Rhyhorn, Nidoking, Kangaskhan
Azumarill, Blissey, Quagsire, Entei, Raikou,
Sableye, Flygon, Cacturne, Absol, Regice,
Lopunny, Gallade, Rhyperior, Luxray, Abomasnow, Electivire,
Dewott, Scrafty, Bisharp, Mienshao, Krookodile, Archeops, Excadrill,
Chesnaught, Heliolisk, Hoopa,
Salazzle, Zeraora, Marshadow, Pheromosa, Silvally
Orbeetle, Dreadnaw, Grapploct,, Sirfetch’d, Obstagoon, Zarude
Also can I get some thoughts here too?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I can also say that Sindel’s turn is terrible from a gameplay perspective. You can’t have a character be that horrible and then expect me to play as her and do my best. I don’t want Sindel to win! I want to stand there and let Sheeva beat me up!

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Look at the bright side.

With me everyone forgets I like Metroid and Dragon Quest and when new titles get revealed they never tag me or remember my existence unless It involves the team of the four.
People also check on you regularly concerning your personal life, because you've been through a lot of stress with that and we care about you.

People have not forgotten you, so I don't get where this is coming from. You're valued here, and cared for here. Not only by me, but your other friends on here.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Let’s Go!:

Gen I:
Gen II:
Typhosion, Feraligatr, Ampharos, Granbull, Scizor, Heracross, Suicine, Tyranitar
Gen III:
Gen IV:
Gen V:
Gen VI:
Gen VII:
Decidueye, Incineroar, Primarina, Bewear, Golisopod, Mimikyu, Tapu Koko, Poipole
Gen VIII:
Rillaboom, Cinderace, Inteleon, Corviknight, Grimmsnarl, Toxtricity, Dragapult, Urshifu

Ok It has Darkrai, Zoroark and Gengar.

For me that's all which matters.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Nah, don’t take it personally, I just have really bad anxiety, I worry about stuff like that all the time wirg everyone, nothing against you.
My apologies. Today has been *very* stressful and I've been through a lot lately so I'm automatically assuming the worst when I probably shouldn't.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

People also check on you regularly concerning your personal life, because you've been through a lot of stress with that and we care about you.

People have not forgotten you, so I don't get where this is coming from. You're valued here, and cared for here. Not only by me, but your other friends on here.
I take It from the fact nobody on the entire site tagged me when Sakurai posted that PotD of the DQ8 Hero doing a hadouken.

Even though I was the one on the site who rooted the most for that character and even brought up good evidence for him everyday.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Okay, I don't think I'll be looking into the Smash side of Resetera for a long while now.
What happened?

Look at the bright side.

Thats funny, cause you are the first person I think about the former on as well Marvel stuff. You're passionate about the stuff you love.

He is a good virtual friend and helped me get over the online friend barrier after 10 years along with DerpingPikachu DerpingPikachu . In my view I could say he is valued here and to myself.
I'm not the only one who thinks that.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I take It from the fact nobody on the entire site tagged me when Sakurai posted that PotD of the DQ8 Hero doing a hadouken.

Even though I was the one on the site who rooted the most for that character and even brought up good evidence for him everyday.
Tagging people about the news isn't that common of a practice. Definitely not to the extent that you can measure whether your personal value among other members.

Also, it's not reasonable to expect people to keep you in mind every time someone posts about Dragon Quest or Metroid. Maybe try and ask your friends to tag you if they come up?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Aw man worth my 50 dollars. Maneater is a blast! Sure had difficulty with controls at first but eventually gt the hang of it.

Better win GOTY I swear...Funnest game I've played since Smash Ultimate!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I've been having some rotten luck when going Tank.

The healers either neglect the tanks or keep running off to fight (usually it's an Ana or Moira who does that).

Meanwhile several DPS straight-up ignore me (tried to move forward slightly, put up a shield, got hacked and attacked by a Sombra in plain sight, the McCree on my team saw it all happen and decided to run off and leave me to die rather than help or take advantage of the shield).

Maybe I'm just pushing too soon sometimes but there's other times where I'm in the team's plain sight and not far from them and they still straight-up ignore me and everything I try to do. I don't like to blame the team for everything but I swear some of these players just don't care about supporting their tanks. If you're an OW players, please remember...Don't neglect your tanks! :p

/FirstWorldProblemoftheDay/EndRant

D

Deleted member

I really don't think anyone here dislikes you because you are a Marvel fan.
Are you sure?

Because there has been times people who used to frequent this thread tagged me on Discord only for Marvel stuff and even told to me they forgot I liked Dragon Quest and Metroid.

Tagging people about the news isn't that common of a practice. Definitely not to the extent that you can measure whether your personal value among other members.

Also, it's not reasonable to expect people to keep you in mind every time someone posts about Dragon Quest or Metroid. Maybe try and ask your friends to tag you if they come up?
Now this post I can kinda understand.

My experience on social medias has been limited outside of Smashboards, Discord and retweeting stuff on Twitter so I likely don't have the same knowledge as to how these work as many of you do.

And yeah, asking my friends to tag me is quite a really smart idea.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Transformers Prime Knockout is my favorite Decepticon i in the entire franchise.

I know I'm a 23 year old guy and normal people would find it creepy.

I'll make Kaguya my pfp for now. Some would think I need help though.
Yeah, it's totally weird to have a cute anime girl as a profile pic as a 23 year old man.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
There.

The big problem and the reason why people still tend to dislike me.
I don't think that anyone dislikes you, especially over that. Just say that you want to be tagged if we get some kind of Dragon Quest or Metroid news, and I'm sure that someone will remember to. (though maybe just ask a few people, so your inbox isn't flooded with dozens of mentions because of something relatively minor)

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
There.

The big problem and the reason why people still tend to dislike me.
...???

Where on Earth are you even getting the idea that people dislike you because you like Marvel?

Are you sure?

Because there has been times people who used to frequent this thread tagged me on Discord only for Marvel stuff and even told to me they forgot I liked Dragon Quest and Metroid.
...People tagging you for Marvel content doesn't even remotely translate to them disliking you because you like said Marvel content.

JD, no offense, but based on what you've said about it and how everyone else tends to respond to it, I think the whole "I'm a burden on this website and everybody here dislikes me" idea is all in your head. I get it, I have my own social anxieties and insecurities, you might think others think less of you for whatever reason, and it's not always true or even rational, but you seem to be blowing things way out of proportion in a very negative way. And that's not healthy.

Give yourself a little more credit. Nobody I know of here dislikes you to any extent.

D

Deleted member

I've been having some rotten luck when going Tank.

The healers either neglect the tanks or keep running off to fight (usually it's an Ana or Moira who does that).

Meanwhile several DPS straight-up ignore me (tried to move forward slightly, put up a shield, got hacked and attacked by a Sombra in plain sight, the McCree on my team saw it all happen and decided to run off and leave me to die rather than help or take advantage of the shield).

Maybe I'm just pushing too soon sometimes but there's other times where I'm in the team's plain sight and not far from them and they still straight-up ignore me and everything I try to do. I don't like to blame the team for everything but I swear some of these players just don't care about supporting their tanks. If you're an OW players, please remember...Don't neglect your tanks! :p

/FirstWorldProblemoftheDay/EndRant
My favorite part is trying to push as Reinhardt only to look back and see that literally no one is following me. We just killed 2 of the enemy? Sure, let's keep standing there instead of attacking. Or when you place a teleport as Symmetra and no one uses it, they'd rather fight an useless fight in the choke instead of getting to a better position. Or when you ask for healing where I literally can't get to you. Looking at you, Widow, who doesn't even peek to let me fly up to her as Mercy.
I swear, some people have zero game sense.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Let’s Go!:

Gen I:
Gen II:
Gen III:
Gen IV:
Gen V:
Gen VI:
Gen VII:
Gen VIII:

https://smashboards.com/threads/the-super-smash-bros-roster-maker-version-11-0-available.336761/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom