• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

...???

Where on Earth are you even getting the idea that people dislike you because you like Marvel?
Game Awards 2018.
The February Nintendo Direct of 2019.

Both dark days Of my time at Smashboards.

JD, no offense, but based on what you've said about it and how everyone else tends to respond to it, I think the whole "I'm a burden on this website and everybody here dislikes me" idea is all in your head. I get it, I have my own social anxieties and insecurities, you might think others think less of you for whatever reason, and it's not always true or even rational, but you seem to be blowing things way out of proportion in a very negative way. And that's not healthy.

Give yourself a little more credit. Nobody I know of here dislikes you to any extent.
Yeah, I want to believe It isn't that bad. Two users who I won't name for the sake of not starting drama may dislike me, but I want to believe everyone else doesn't.

With that said, I've been surrounded for the most part of my life by people who only go to me just to at myself, my flaws and everything I do wrong for so long... That with time I have just become someone who can't see any good value on himself besides translating stuff from English to spanish for their family.

I wish I could give me credit for any cool stuff... But even when I do good stuff there are always people in my personal life who find ways to make me feel bad about my existence again.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Yeah, I want to believe It isn't that bad. Two users who I won't name for the sake of not starting drama may dislike me, but I want to believe everyone else doesn't.

With that said, I've been surrounded for the most part of my life by people who only go to me just to at myself, my flaws and everything I do wrong for so long... That with time I have just become someone who can't see any good value on himself besides translating stuff from English to spanish for their family.

I wish I could give me credit for any cool stuff... But even when I do good stuff there are always people in my personal life who find ways to make me feel bad about my existence again.
At least feel like you're cursed to mess up practically every relationship you have. Seems like it with me. Friends and family. Don't know how or why.

Same boat. **** family and whatnot. Now plan on servering ties with them when the time comes.

Also by the way feels like you've been ignoring me. And with that post earlier can't help but imagine an annoyed voice there.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Daisy was another Mario cgaracter who was just the poster girl for echos, so yeah, her reveal was silent.

Pichu had a lot of noise though, mostly because nobody thought he'd come back.
Most of the reactions I watched didn't even have people noticed the little cute monster

D

Deleted member

At least feel like you're cursed to mess up practically every relationship you have. Seems like it with me. Friends and family. Don't know how or why.

Same boat. **** family and whatnot. Now plan on servering ties with them when the time comes.

Also by the way feels like you've been ignoring me. And with that post earlier can't help but imagine an annoyed voice there.
Nah, I'm not ignoring you don't worry.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Most of the reactions I watched didn't even have people noticed the little cute monster
Man, I'll never forget the day Ultimate was revealed and we saw them reveal Pokemon trainer and Pichu were back, I screamed in the middle of McDonalds when I saw my boy Pichu.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Because there has been times people who used to frequent this thread tagged me on Discord only for Marvel stuff and even told to me they forgot I liked Dragon Quest and Metroid.
In all fairness, it can be hard to keep track of what everyone in this community likes.

Aside from the stuff my profile info gives away (Smash/Pokemon/FE/P&F), I dare people to list 3 of my favorite things of the top their heads. I'll bet most people here can't do it.

Dutch Raikuna

Nah, I'm not ignoring you don't worry.
Eh. Just feels like you're not taking on what I reminded you.

Like honestly I'll say it here. I'm not on this forum as a like hunter (know no-ones is saying that) or anything. I'm on this forum because what turned from a runaway account about Smash Speculation became me being a regular here.

And I will say it from my heart. I feel grateful to the people on this forum, the man who I quoted being one of them, for helping me break out of a shell.
Do I wish it was further? Maybe but acting clingy has been a massive issue of mine so I'm trying not to repeat that.

In all fairness, it can be hard to keep track of what everyone in this community likes.
Aside from the stuff my profile info gives away (Smash/Pokemon/FE/P&F), I dare people to list 3 of my favorite things of the top their heads. I'll bet most people here can't do it.
In that way feels I tell people stuff like that too much.

D

Deleted member

Eh. Just feels like you're not taking on what I reminded you.

Like honestly I'll say it here. I'm not on this forum as a like hunter (know no-ones is saying that) or anything. I'm on this forum because what turned from a runaway account about Smash Speculation became me being a regular here.

And I will say it from my heart. I feel grateful to the people on this forum, the man who I quoted being one of them, for helping me break out of a shell.
Do I wish it was further? Maybe but acting clingy has been a massive issue of mine so I'm trying not to repeat that.

In that way feels I tell people stuff like that too much.
You do seem to put a lot of value on me for seemingly saving you from an awful period of your life.

But I don't know, I'm so used to being deemed as a failure by many people in my daily routine... That I just don't take It seriously when someone online tells me they owe me a lot or stuff of that relevance.

I just don't see myself as nothing but the person people pull the pranks on.

D

Deleted member

Well, for what it's worth, I don't dislike you.

Dutch Raikuna

You do seem to put a lot of value on me for seemingly saving you from an awful period of your life.
But I don't know, I'm so used to being deemed as a failure by many people in my daily routine... That I just don't take It seriously when someone online tells me they owe me a lot or stuff of that relevance.
I just don't see myself as nothing but the person people pull the pranks on.
Help yourself, help each other and ask for help man.

And the first paragraph, not really. I see you as an online friend. Nothing crazy like "saving me" .
And honestly had I not joined, wouldn't have met some people here and would have been still going along. Can't tell you the results of that timeline in which I didn't come here. Would have still had friends and things to do just I've got more now from here and I'm glad I met them. They know who they are.

I see a bit of myself in you and a few others here. Its why I ended up being pretty open to talk for online. Just me and you ended up talking the most.

After all to quote one of my favourite games.

2019071723522200-F9E4ED7281324AE9C62C7E2BBA082F61.jpg

D

Deleted member

Help yourself, help each other and ask for help man.

And the first paragraph, not really. I see you as an online friend. Nothing crazy like "saving me" .
I do try to help people I meet online because I just find It to be the right thing.

I don't know, I want to believe the world isn't just people mocking your existence as It was for me during primary school, so I just want to make sure that is the case.

I have found myself at times when people for some reason did not want my help, wanted me gone or straight on found the idea of me helping others hilarious.

So I basically don't find myself valuable. Or at least as much as anyone I tend to talk with.

D

Deleted member

I do try to help people I meet online because I just find It to be the right thing.

I don't know, I want to believe the world isn't just people mocking your existence as It was for me during primary school, so I just want to make sure that is the case.

I have found myself at times when people for some reason did not want my help, wanted me gone or straight on found the idea of me helping others hilarious.

So I basically don't find myself valuable. Or at least as much as anyone I tend to talk with.
Well I find you valueable, and I’m sure plenty of others do as well, whether you realize it or not.

you can always pm me if you need help with somethin

D

Deleted member

I am seeing that the thread currently has two topics going on, and as such I probably have to go for a moment because of that.

It shows that some people are tired of not just my problems being brought up, but also pessimism in general with the way the world is going.

So I hopefully end the talk about me here so the thread goes back to normal.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well, I just finished paying off the room size debt and begun construction on the second room.

I owe Nook 300k bells.

It's a good thing the kneecaps in New Horizons are so detailed, because it will give Nook an easier time bashing them in.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
What happened?
Eh, nothing too big. Was just searching through the site to look at the community there and just so happened to encounter some certain Smash-related threads discussing some very poltical topics and wanting to diversify the "white-ridden" roster.

Sheesh.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Oh. Also, th Residental Area is getting upgraded, I guess, and Blathers is accepting Art pieces now.

But what I REALLY want are more DIY recipes. Or at least more of the Wooden pieces so I can make my house look a lot better in theme.

Right now, it's a nightmare.

D

Deleted member

New avatar time. Might go back to Futaba later or switch it up with something else.

I am seeing that the thread currently has two topics going on, and as such I probably have to go for a moment because of that.

It shows that some people are tired of not just my problems being brought up, but also pessimism in general with the way the world is going.

What makes you think that? There are always multiple topics going on at once, or at least very frequently. It's go nothing to do with people being fed up with you, it's just how it is. You're taking something that wasn't in any way related to you very personally, to be blunt. Look, I'm not the best with words, but you can believe that it's nothing personal.

D

Deleted member

New avatar time. Might go back to Futaba later or switch it up with something else.

What makes you think that? There are always multiple topics going on at once, or at least very frequently. It's go nothing to do with people being fed up with you, it's just how it is. You're taking something that wasn't in any way related to you very personally, to be blunt. Look, I'm not the best with words, but you can believe that it's nothing personal.
Idk, I see two topics and I see people trying to focus specifically into one of them by liking posts regarding It and sending quick replies.

Seems to me like an indirect way of saying "dude, move the **** on already. You are ****ing up big time".

Again, probably just my mind.

Dutch Raikuna

I could continue speaking to you about it all but I really not to stop complaining about my life here and leave the personal stories to funny ones.

Dude you're getting older. It'll be common to misinterpret what people think, part of life and all that, something I'm learning currently. Care about the people you get along with and don't care about the people who you don't.

Eh, nothing too big. Was just searching through the site to look at the community there and just so happened to encounter some certain Smash-related threads discussing some very poltical topics and wanting to diversify the "white-ridden" roster.

Sheesh.
Wow. I remember I read about the censoring of PS5 Royal I think on there. A comment was about someone buying three collectors editions for thanks for censoring something. The community can be pretty "big brain time" every so often.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh. Also, th Residental Area is getting upgraded, I guess, and Blathers is accepting Art pieces now.

But what I REALLY want are more DIY recipes. Or at least more of the Wooden pieces so I can make my house look a lot better in theme.

Right now, it's a nightmare.
If you haven’t already, you can get DIY recipes from the cabinet in the Nook’s shop.

D

Deleted member

Idk, I see two topics and I see people trying to focus specifically into one of them by liking posts regarding It and sending quick replies.

Seems to me like an indirect way of saying "dude, move the **** on already. You are ****ing up big time".

Again, probably just my mind.
I can assure you, it's really not like that. You're reading way too much into something innocuous.

Yeah, I know. I've been rather unlucky because its had the same DIY set for two days.
Nook will always sell the same recipes. It's fixed.

D

Deleted member

I can assure you, it's really not like that. You're reading way too much into something innocuous.
I seriously want to believe that, and that I am for real reading too much into things.

Between my anxiety and the constant mental pressure I get for my family It is tough, yet for some reason my mind insists to still be positive.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Man, I'll never forget the day Ultimate was revealed and we saw them reveal Pokemon trainer and Pichu were back, I screamed in the middle of McDonalds when I saw my boy Pichu.
...you're not an electric type are you? Cause the people at McDonald's would've been pissed and scared

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So, visiting your neighbors is pretty important. I just realized that they'll give you DIY recipes if you visit them while they're crafting at their homes.

I just got a new recipe for the wooden block set.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So, visiting your neighbors is pretty important. I just realized that they'll give you DIY recipes if you visit them while they're crafting at their homes.

I just got a new recipe for the wooden block set.
Today, I found Bob crafting a mossy garden rock. He said a bug gave him a DIY recipe for it. Dude, you gave me that recipe when you were in my campsite.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I just finished Persona 5 Royal and hot damn, what a ****ing game. The new conclusion is way more exciting and impactful than the original game's ending.

Maruki is easily the best Palace ruler since it's easy to understand his motives and even feel sympathy for him. I also found it a lot more satisfying to fight against someone with the same rebellious spirit as the Phantom Thieves but instead fighting for what he believed in rather than just going up against God (you can argue that Maruki was a god himself but it was presented in a much better way, IMO).

D

Deleted member

I seriously want to believe that, and that I am for real reading too much into things.

Between my anxiety and the constant mental pressure I get for my family It is tough, yet for some reason my mind insists to still be positive.
Well, it's understandable that this mindset won't suddenly change. But from what I've seen of this place is that no one thinks of you as a burden and various people even offered to talk to you in private. So yeah, they very much care for you, more than you think at least.

I just spent like 15 minutes thinking of how to finish this message without making it sound like a cliffhanger and got nothing. But best of luck to you. And remember, people are here for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom