• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Honestly I wouldn't really like that. It wouldn't be an accurate representation of his canon appearance, and it'd look jarring alongside Sonic himself.
Something which could be done is to have Sonic Adventure Robotnik as a fighter with a costume heavily inspired on his movie incarnations as an alt.

Saw a cool 3D fan-render of the idea some time ago and I liked It.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I was talking about this design Eggman has seen here:
I'd rather have them keep his original look. There's nothing wrong with Eggman's design and making edgier for the sake of it doesn't do it justice.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Also, they're slowly lifting quarantine in where I live. There's still going to be regulations but at least the risk is far smaller now for the risk groups.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Also, they're slowly lifting quarantine in where I live. There's still going to be regulations but at least the risk is far smaller now for the risk groups.
Same with us as well. We began phase 2 of re-opening on Friday... which was yesterday, of course.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Still on stage 1 where I live. Although its more strict than the rest of the UK.

Same with s-tier NY state, hopefully.
Where you live does earn a lot of praise for handling it.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Illinois was put in phase 3 yesterday.

We're the only state actually hitting the guidelines to reopening as well, but people hate us because Corona is a hoax or they need haircuts or muh freedom or blah blah blah.

Did I mention that Southern Illinois is literally Kentucky?

Dutch Raikuna

So at last I got to the Unfinished Battle in Xenoblade 1.

That battle is still the best in the game in my opinion by far and cements a certain someone as one of the best mentor characters in gaming. Outside of Sully from Uncharted and Auron from FFX of course.

Last edited:

Dark Bagel

Smash Ace
Well, we know that Breath of the Wild 2 is in development, we could get a trailer. Alternatively, it's still being told to us that No More Heroes 3 is coming out this year, so that's also a possibility.

We still know relatively little of both games, even the trailer for NMH3 was just a fake-out.

That trailer still gets me, even to this day. It was such a brilliant fake-out and was my personal favorite part of the Game Awards last year. Heck it piqued my interest for the entire NMH series after I watched it, and I'm thinking of dusting off my old Wii or PS3 to give the series a try from the start. It just goes to show you how important presenting and advertising your game to uninitiated audiences is.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
So at last I got to the Unfinished Battle in Xenoblade 1.

That battle is still the best in the game in my opinion by far and cements a certain someone as one of the best mentor characters in gaming. Outside of Sully from Uncharted and Auron from FFX of course.
Does the song actually loop for the entire battle in DE?

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
You know I kinda want to see Power rangers try to bring over the Strongest battle movie from Super sentai
y7fbsnHwqfcYrAdQKZjDJH9AU6U.jpg

I don't know how they would go about doing this but it would be cool to see a bunch of past American characters in that Ranger tournament.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
anyone realize Daisy had one of the smaller reactions in all of Ultimate? Alongside Pichu of course

Dutch Raikuna

I know I'm a 23 year old guy and normal people would find it creepy.

I'll make Kaguya my pfp for now. Some would think I need help though.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Hello people. How is everyone doing?
Playing MK11 Aftermath. It’s fun. Even if it kind of ruins the whole “fresh start, anything could happen next” angle the main mode ended on.

Also, they had the Gaul to make their ruining of Sindel’s character officially cannon by including it in story mode and not just in easily ignored arcade mode endings. I already hated how they focused on the two parts of Kabal’s life where he was evil, completely ignoring the whole redemption angle that I liked about him. But combined with what they did to Sindel.....

Just because a character looks evil, doesn’t mean they are. You covered that pretty well with Sheeva in this story. So why did you use that as an excuse to ruin Kabal and Sindel?

D

Deleted member

I love playing Hanmond, flinging people off the map, pile driving into an ultimate, and then having all that add up to a 10 kill streak.

EDIT: AND PLAY OF THE GAME YO

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutch Raikuna

My posts are getting the bury today and not seen. I sometimes wonder if it is my sentence structure.

Playing MK11 Aftermath. It’s fun. Even if it kind of ruins the whole “fresh start, anything could happen next” angle the main mode ended on.
Having watched the story, I was pretty disappointed not including my dislike of the main game.
A really good premise but yeah MKX was far better.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
My posts are getting the bury today and not seen. I sometimes wonder if it is my sentence structure.

Having watched the story, I was pretty disappointed not including my dislike of the main game.
A really good premise but yeah MKX was far better.
There's nothing wrong with the way you form sentences, but you can work on improving on that if you'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom