• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I feel dirty saying this, but a part of me is honestly kind of jealous of people who are getting to stay at home quarantined. I'm so burnt out with work right now. Even with a full night's rest, it's been difficult for me to get out of bed in the morning.

I need a vacation but I don't have the PTO. Maybe I'll request a short, unpayed one...

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'm probably the only MUA3 player who feels like getting to lvl 100, let alone 300, is too much work

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh, I already did all of that.
That thread said the same. It seems there might be a bug with the Update that can cause amiibo villagers not to move in. I don’t have the cards anymore though so I haven’t had any experiences with them in NH personally. Hopefully you can get him to move in!

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
That thread said the same. It seems there might be a bug with the Update that can cause amiibo villagers not to move in. I don’t have the cards anymore though so I haven’t had any experiences with them in NH personally. Hopefully you can get him to move in!
Apparently I needed to sell some more land. He's coming in now. Thank you for the help!

D

Deleted member

All this Animal Crossing talk reminds me I still need to catch a tuna before it leaves tomorrow. Sounds like such a hassle.

In other news, Sakura Wars arrived already, one day earlier than expected.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I totally understand why there will be no Direct because of the current situation of the world, but god does this suck.

I guess it ain't a good year for a plumber after all.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Sometimes I wished Pokémon Sword/Shield used the type symbols from the Trading Card Game rather than the ones from Pokémon GO. Speaking of which, I'd like to show off some sprite work of the Trading Card Game types.
Main series types with TCG orbs
Normal (Colorless)
Fire
Water
Electric (Lightning)
Grass
Fighting
Psychic
Dragon
Dark (Darkness)
Steel (Metal)
Fairy

Main series types without TCG orbs
Ice
Poison
Ground
Flying
Bug
Rock
Ghost

Secondary main series types
???
Shadow (Not actually a type but has similar properties to one)
Bird

Type orbs exclusive to the Trading Card Game
Rainbow - From a Special Energy card in the Team Rocket expansion
Miracle - From a Special Energy card in the Neo Destiny expansion
None - Used for moves that don't require energy cards to use since the Sun & Moon expansion
Aurora - From a Special Energy card in the Sword & Shield expansion
Unknown - Seen in the opening intro of the Pokémon Card GB2: Here Comes Team GR! game
"Rainbow" - Used in the slot machine minigame in the Pokémon Card GB2: Here Comes Team GR! game

But I can't take all the credit. The original sprite work was original created by a Pokémon fan site called Pokémon Factory. I loved it so much that I expanded on it (anything that isn't the 18 main types, Magic, Light, or Wind were created by me) and since the website hasn't been updated in years, I don't think they'll mind if I make use of it.

Here's the full set: The two versions they site had made, and my take on it.

Pokémon Factory version 1

Pokémon Factory version 2

My version

The 3 on the bottom are the site's new types:
Magic
Light
Wind
Like it?

osby

Smash Obsessed
EVERYONE GIVE ME THE NAME OF YOUR FAVORITE HORROR MOVIE IMMEDIATELY, THIS IS A STICK-UP

GIVE ME YOUR FAVS AND NO ONE GETS HURT
Does The Others count? I consider it more of a suspense movie, but it's also horror.

It is a close second.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
EVERYONE GIVE ME THE NAME OF YOUR FAVORITE HORROR MOVIE IMMEDIATELY, THIS IS A STICK-UP

GIVE ME YOUR FAVS AND NO ONE GETS HURT
Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

The Shining?

D

Deleted member

Well, with Animal Crossing done, back to Pokemon. Gonna take a look at Pinsir's evolution now.

Sometimes I wished Pokémon Sword/Shield used the type symbols from the Trading Card Game rather than the ones from Pokémon GO. Speaking of which, I'd like to show off some sprite work of the Trading Card Game types. Like it?
Looks good, yes.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Don't know you guys heard. The newest Assassin's Creed will be involving around the vikings!
That information had leaked some months back, really. I saw a TINY part of the concept illustration stream (before my internet couldn't handle it and died) and I saw the trailer in the morning. The CGI trailers, like for other AC games, are AMAZING. So much that it makes me wish Ubi used the gorgeous looking CG all the way instead of Live Action stuff. I honestly doubt I one day might get that game, unless like other times, in the far future it is given a huge discount or as a giveaway. I have only bought 1 title full price at the time of release for PC, and I won't do that again, that one time was an special case.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
20200430_161050.jpg

I started drawing a bunch of Sega characters, it's my first time drawing some of these so they look kinda awkward, I'm sure they'll look better once I get around to coloring them

Sonic, Alex kidd, Jack frost, the Puyos, some mice from chu chu rocket, Sakura, Kiryu, Arle and Phantom R.

Last edited:

Tako Tuesday

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0245-5753-9220
Playing the Splatoon 2 demo despite already putting 700+ hours into the game feels like using Shadow's Inhibitor Rings from the Sonic Comics. I feel so... Suppressed...

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom