• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Sure. That could be fun. I really liked the first one, and would love more characters as is. There's a ton of ones with potential~
Exactly! Especially with how much more fleshed out their gameplay has gotten since the first one. Not to mention they wouldn’t be obligated to design any new characters so the development would be somewhat easier. And they could do a lot of DLC.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Exactly! Especially with how much more fleshed out their gameplay has gotten since the first one. Not to mention they wouldn’t be obligated to design any new characters so the development would be somewhat easier. And they could do a lot of DLC.
...Did they really make anyone new beyond Dark Khan, to be fair? If they did, I missed it. XD

But yeah, there's a lot of neat bosses they could use too alone for a story mode.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I've got a good feeling given the rumored storyline that we'll see Black Flash, Black Racer and Death (Especially with John Constantine involved supposedly taking Doctor Fate's place) in the roster.

Its only fitting for the Blackest Night.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
So, a while ago (2016) Interplay put up basically all their IPs for sale in a strict bundle only deal. Did anything ever come of that? Did anyone ever buy them?

Pre-Post Update: I just emailed the guy who was assigned to handle this sale to see if the portfolio is still for sale. Depending on what I hear back we could buy the catalogue for Smashboards Interactive Entertainment!

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Upon thinking about it, Baboom is probably safe. His origins are similar to that of Bigley, and the Wii U classic "Bigley's Revenge" was not deleted (due to Bigley, anyway).
Yodasumi and ...whatever we call 1588222805631.png , not so much.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I think the insanity of quarantine is finally starting to get to me.

I'm looking up cringy as **** fox kids tokusatsu shows

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
There was a problem fetching the tweet
This sounds awesome.

kinda sucks they never announce Mother stuff in English nowadays, though. Makes me wonder if the “more news” is gonna be game-related or more stuff I can’t read since they’re ignoring Western Mother fans ._.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Aquaman
Atrocitus
Batman
Booster Gold (I'm thinking he'll be the key to restoring all the events that occurred given his time travel)
Black Adam
Black Canary
Black Flash (Given the rumored Blackest Night storyline it only makes sense)
Blue Beetle
Catwoman
Cyborg
Death
Doctor Manhattan
Etrigan
Firestorm
Flash
Green Arrow
Green Lantern
Harley Quinn
He-Man; Guest Character
Huntress (Resurrected as Black Lantern. Also gets normal skin)
John Constantine
Johnny Cage; Guest Character
Joker (Lets face it, he's coming back regardless. Could back back as an Black Lantern, also gets normal skin)
Jonah Hex (Black Lantern, gets also normal skin)
Killer Croc
Lex Luthor (Brought back as Black Lantern. Also gets normal skin)
Liu Kang; Guest Character
Martian Manhunter (Brought back as Black Lantern. Also gets normal skin)
Neo; Guest Character
Nightwing (Damian Wayne)
Orca
Penguin
Red Hood
Shazam (Brought back as an Black Lantern. Also gets normal skin)
Sinestro (Brought back as an Black Lantern. Also gets normal skin)
Supergirl
Superman
Swamp Thing
Wonder Woman
Zatanna

My roster prediction for Injustice 3 so far especially if they follow the Blackest Night storyline.
Granted, I don't know much about Injustice but I'd be interested in seeing more Secret Six characters in it. Catman, Scandal, Bane, Jeanette, Ragdoll, and Deadshot can all work well in that kind of game.

Also, I'm still mixed on how DC handles Constantine out of Hellblazer but I'm down if Matt Ryan voices him.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This sounds awesome.

kinda sucks they never announce Mother stuff in English nowadays, though. Makes me wonder if the “more news” is gonna be game-related or more stuff I can’t read since they’re ignoring Western Mother fans ._.
They will announce that Reggie Retired to personally fund and translate the Mother 3 port for release

osby

Smash Obsessed
My writing teacher implied my work could be plagiarised in her feedback because it was too high level.

I'm...not sure whether I should be flattered or offended.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
As said part of me as well but we have no control over it if its true.
Orca better at least be allowed to be spared
How about we have a new MKvDCU (Or Injustice ca Mortal Kombat) game and he can do that there?
considering Batman...I don’t want another full on crossover between the two (I’d rather get a full on Disney crossover, including Marvel and Star Wars)

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
I know that I seem a bit urgent when I say this, but Sabi isn't excited about June and he said there may be something being made public today. He didn't specify what, he did say that Last of Us 2 wasn't the one he was concerned about and that it may ruffle some feathers.

Then again, he's notorious for posting gaming news now so the issue is WHAT thing is happening.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Tis the last day of April as we enter May tomorrow.

This year as the last few has been going by quick. Damn.

And just another month until I move into my own place! Excited and nervous at the same time.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Morning people. I hate waking up and I wish I was asleep, but oh well.

How's it going with you all?
OK, I guess. Been very self-reflective today. Think my life won't reach a high point until I'm near 30.

Gonna put creative writing for a bit to the side. Drone my way through the next month or so.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Tis the last day of April as we enter May tomorrow.

This year as the last few has been going by quick. Damn.

And just another month until I move into my own place! Excited and nervous at the same time.
and days before my Marvel-less Birthday

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! & @Taylor F

If you have time, check out this interview that gomotion did with Squimpus, felt like you be both interested. Currently watching it atm.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! & @Taylor F

If you have time, check out this interview that gomotion did with Squimpus, felt like you be both interested. Currently watching it atm.
-snip-
Oh yeah, YouTube recommended this to me! I probably won't watch it, as I'm personally not too interested in an interview regarding them, but I appreciate you showing me nonetheless! I will if he talks about the unused Bonnie voice over though /s

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh yeah, YouTube recommended this to me! I probably won't watch it, as I'm personally not too interested in an interview regarding them, but I appreciate you showing me nonetheless! I will if he talks about the unused Bonnie voice over though /s
Sound fair, tho note it's just squimpus who get interviewed, gomotion is the interviewer.

If he does mention something along those lines btw, I tell ya.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Working on some character design again. I actually got a pretty okay looking head down. I'm gonna tweak the ears a bit though. Need em' to be slightly pointier.
1588259040746.png

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
surprising how the X-Men (and other Marvel series outside of Spidey) don't have that many tv series despite being popular

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Bob said he wanted to move into my island, but there was no space. One of my friends wanted one of my villagers, so... time to bash Kyle's head in with a net.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom