• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So you guys know that guy name Zippo from another forum?

Yeah...Might wanna look on the newcomer speculation thread to know more.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
#MutantLivesMatter
https://www.player.one/rumor-warner-bros-e3-plans-leak-online-hitman-3-new-batman-game-and-134410

Injustice 3? New Batman game? More Mortal Kombat (Presumably Kombat Pack 2)?

Please be true!
an Injustice 3 was gonna happen regardless...but they better keep the TMNT in it
Guess an indication the Nintendo Direct will be postponed until July?

https://twitter.com/JeffGrubb/status/1255129591082934279

If that's the case guess its another 10+ weeks for the ARMS fighter and FP7 maybe.
doesn't mean anything really

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
an Injustice 3 was gonna happen regardless...but they better keep the TMNT in it
And if said rumors of this Injustice is true. Killer Croc!

Though at the same time there's a part of me wishing they left him out so he could have his happily ever after...Guess that ain't happening. Given the comics too guessing Orca will be in as well.

Also when it comes to guest characters, they never bring them back for the next game. If I had to guess the guests for this one it'd be He-Man, Green Ranger, Liu Kang and Johnny Cage.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Though at the same time there's a part of me wishing they left him out so he could have his happily ever after...Guess that ain't happening. Given the comics too guessing Orca will be in as well.

Also when it comes to guest characters, they never bring them back for the next game. If I had to guess the guests for this one it'd be He-Man, Green Ranger, Liu Kang and Johnny Cage.
I really hope not. We don’t need all these random Batman villains. We need to give more spotlight to the rest of the DC Universe.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I really hope not. We don’t need all these random Batman villains. We need to give more spotlight to the rest of the DC Universe.
You know me. Zinith and I love our reptile characters.

Also it makes sense for why there's plenty of Batman characters. Batman is one of DC's most popular franchises, it only makes sense like how Super Mario, Pokemon and Fire Emblem are for Smash.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You know me. Zinith and I love our reptile characters.

Also it makes sense for why there's plenty of Batman characters. Batman is one of DC's most popular franchises, it only makes sense like how Super Mario, Pokemon and Fire Emblem are for Smash.
It still sucks for people who don’t really like Batman. I mean, I like him. He’s an interesting character. But he’s by no means my favorite and it feels like there are so many other characters from other rogues galleries and supporting lineups that are more interesting then anything in Gotham City. Like, I can think of over two dozen characters I’d like to see in Injustice and like, one of them is a Batman character. The rest are from all over. And it’s frustrating to see so much Batman in the roster.

At least most characters from Mario and the like are more interesting then “short guy with umbrella” and “strong Croc man” or “really old guy with sword”.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
It still sucks for people who don’t really like Batman. I mean, I like him. He’s an interesting character. But he’s by no means my favorite and it feels like there are so many other characters from other rogues galleries and supporting lineups that are more interesting then anything in Gotham City. Like, I can think of over two dozen characters I’d like to see in Injustice and like, one of them is a Batman character. The rest are from all over. And it’s frustrating to see so much Batman in the roster.
To be fair, it's because Batman's soo iconic.

I can easily name 10 Batman villains without even trying just because how well know and mainstream Batman's series is.

I legit can't do that for Sups/Flash/Wondy.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend

Heman is a given since they crossed over in the comic adaptation of Injustice.

Tommy would be cool to have if he has his master morpher from the 25th anniversary special that allows him to quickly change between his 5 ranger outfits.

I can easily name 10 Batman villains without even trying just because how well know and mainstream Batman's series is.

The only 2 wonder woman villains I remember are retro badguys who are pretty much gone from comics nowadays due to how crazy they are.

Walt Disney and Paperman.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Maybe the other characters rogues galleries would be more iconic if they were given more spotlight instead of just throwing more time and money at the damn Bat.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Here's a commercial telling you all to stay safe, stay happy and stay clean, even in these rough times.

Shroob

Sup?
Maybe the other characters rogues galleries would be more iconic if they were given more spotlight instead of just throwing more time and money at the damn Bat.
If DC wanted to, they absolutely could.

But it's the corporate method of: "We'll focus on our most successful IP, throw scraps to the rest."

There's always going to be a favorite child.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
They could probably make an Batman fighting game alone just consisting of the characters like how Fire Emblem, Mario and Pokemon could.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
If DC wanted to, they absolutely could.

But it's the corporate method of: "We'll focus on our most successful IP, throw scraps to the rest."

There's always going to be a favorite child.
You’d think it would make more business sense to have 12 big earners instead of just 1. That’s what Marvel managed to do after all.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
They could probably make an Batman fighting game alone just consisting of the characters like how Fire Emblem, Mario and Pokemon could.
If it came at the expense of future Injustice titles, then I would absolutely hate that. But if Injustice still continued and it meant they could stop putting so many Batman characters in Injustice, then fine. I’ll just skip it.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Injustice 3 predictions:
Etrigan
Green Ranger (Tommy Oliver)
He-Man
John Constantine (If Doctor Fate's ending is anything to go by and if said leak is true I can see Constantine taking Doctor Fate's place given Nelson's death in Injustice 2)
Johnny Cage
Killer Croc
Liu Kang
Orca
Superboy
Wonder Girl

Forgot there was Neo actually. If true then I see him instead of Green Ranger (Tommy Oliver).

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I’m a little concerned about your mother. That doesn’t seem healthy.
Eh, it's fine. No need to make it bigger than it is. You would have to eat a lot of blood for it to have any affect. Especially a big guy like me.

As for her, shes fine. Honestly, she probably didn't know and was just ****ing with me.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'd love to see Circe too.

Jonah Hex on the other hand...In the comics his corpse was brought back as an Black Lantern, I could see them pulling something off like that for the game, so I'll add him to the list as well.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Injustice 3 predictions:
Etrigan
He-Man
John Constantine (If Doctor Fate's ending is anything to go by and if said leak is true I can see Constantine taking Doctor Fate's place given Nelson's death in Injustice 2)
Johnny Cage
Killer Croc
Liu Kang
Orca
Superboy
Wonder Girl

Forgot there was Neo actually. If true then I see him instead of Green Ranger (Tommy Oliver).
No sidekicks. They’ed just be clones. I also don’t buy Johnny or Kang. If anything the next MK guests would be characters like Shao Kahn, you know, the really powerful ones. The Mask would also be a really cool addition. Also, now that DC has worked out a deal with Dwayne McDuffie’s wife, no way Static doesn’t make it into this one.

Also, they better bring back J’onn, Lex, and Billy.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Injustice 3 predictions:
Etrigan
He-Man
Johnny Cage
Killer Croc
Liu Kang
Orca
Superboy
Wonder Girl

I’d love to see Plastic Man, Booster Gold, Terra and the Anti-Monitor myself

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I’d love to see Plastic Man, Booster Gold, Terra and the Anti-Monitor myself
Speaking of Booster Gold...

Given his backstory, I wonder if he'll play an crucial part in restoring things back such as having prevented Joker from nuking Metropolis and killing Lois and her's and Superman's unborn child and so erasing everything that Injustice Superman had ever done.
If the Blackest Night storyline is anything to go by I could see that.

Like how Mortal Kombat 11 did with its time travel with characters like Baraka, Kabal, Noob Saibot and such.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I also want to see Vandal Savage.

Come on who wouldn't? He's an intelligent 50,000 year old caveman that shaped civilization as it is for millennia going under various alias from one of the first Pharaoh's of Egypt to Genghis Khan to having even been the infamous Jack the Ripper.

This guy puts Ra's al Ghul to shame.

Also would like to see Ares and Atrocitus return.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I also want to see Vandal Savage.

Come on who wouldn't? He's an intelligent 50,000 year old caveman that shaped civilization as it is for millennia going under various alias from one of the first Pharaoh's of Egypt to Genghis Khan to having even been the infamous Jack the Ripper.

This guy puts Ra's al Ghul to shame.
My most wanteds are probably not happening in a million years. But I really want Icon, an H-Dial User (any of them, I don’t care), and the Music Meister. Like I said, never gonna happen but man would I love it.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Aquaman
Atrocitus
Batman
Booster Gold (I'm thinking he'll be the key to restoring all the events that occurred given his time travel)
Black Adam
Black Canary
Black Flash (Given the rumored Blackest Night storyline it only makes sense)
Black Racer (Same as Black Flash. Also Pre-Order Bonus)
Blue Beetle
Catwoman
Cyborg
Death
Doctor Manhattan
Etrigan
Firestorm
Flash
Green Arrow
Green Lantern
Harley Quinn
He-Man; Guest Character
Huntress (Resurrected as Black Lantern. Also gets normal skin)
John Constantine
Johnny Cage; Guest Character
Joker (Lets face it, he's coming back regardless. Could come back as an Black Lantern, also gets normal skin)
Jonah Hex (Black Lantern, gets also normal skin)
Killer Croc
Lex Luthor (Brought back as Black Lantern. Also gets normal skin)
Liu Kang; Guest Character
Martian Manhunter (Brought back as Black Lantern. Also gets normal skin)
Neo; Guest Character
Nightwing (Damian Wayne)
Orca
Penguin
Red Hood
Shazam (Brought back as an Black Lantern. Also gets normal skin)
Sinestro (Brought back as an Black Lantern. Also gets normal skin)
Supergirl
Superman
Swamp Thing
Wonder Woman
Zatanna

My roster prediction for Injustice 3 so far especially if they follow the Blackest Night storyline.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Aquaman
Atrocitus
Batman
Booster Gold (I'm thinking he'll be the key to restoring all the events that occurred given his time travel)
Black Adam
Black Flash (Given the rumored Blackest Night storyline it only makes sense)
Blue Beetle
Catwoman
Etrigan
Firestorm
Flash
Green Lantern
Harley Quinn
He-Man; Guest Character
John Constantine
Joker (Lets face it, he's coming back regardless)
Jonah Hex
Killer Croc
Lex Luthor
Martian Manhunter
Neo; Guest Character
Orca
Shazam
Supergirl
Superman
Wonder Woman

My predictions for Injustice 3 so far especially if they follow the Blackest Night storyline.
Is that the character I'm thinking of?

The minor kinda villain who was a whale woman with weird whale boobs?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
The minor kinda villain who was a whale woman with weird whale boobs?
Yes.

The reason I assume her is due to in the comics she and Killer Croc becomes lovers and the link says if the Injustice 3 rumor is to be true Killer Croc will be among the new characters.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

I don't think I could see Croc in...the man needs to keep his happy ending
No sidekicks. They’ed just be clones. I also don’t buy Johnny or Kang. If anything the next MK guests would be characters like Shao Kahn, you know, the really powerful ones. The Mask would also be a really cool addition. Also, now that DC has worked out a deal with Dwayne McDuffie’s wife, no way Static doesn’t make it into this one.

I'd prefer to have Cage...to nut punch the Batman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom