• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I miss Jason, Roger never grew on me even after all these years.
I find it to be a perfect fit, as it shows that Sonic is getting older
I think everyone has characters that they have a preference for this voice or that one. Josh Keaton's the best Spider-Man, yet the two dudes after him weren't nearly as good if you ask me. At least Yuri Lowenthal did a real good job in some of the modern games.
Robbie Daymond does a really good job depending on the writing, Drake Bell was good everywhere but his own show, Chris Pine Jake Johnson and were quite good, and then James Arnold Taylor is a good treat...tho of course nobody is better than Josh Keaton, not even Yuri or Christopher Daniel Barnes are better

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I think Rino Romano's the most underrated Spider-Man VA though. TOP 5 for sure. And he ain't number 5 on that list. Keaton, Barnes and Lowenthal are all great though.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Speaking of which, did anybody watch Wreck It Ralph 2? How was it, because I heard... some not good things about it.
It felt super bland in my opinion. And I'm not gonna lie, during the finale, I actually just wanted the movie to be over with. I was getting bored and just wanted to leave the theatre. That's a first for me. I don’t think the movie is bad, but it‘s very mediocre.

Last edited:

CrashBandicootFan1

Smash Cadet
Since everyone’s shilling their rosters, might as well reshare my Sonic Clash roster. Thoughts?

Who would you guys be interested in playing? Feel free to ask any questions since I know not everyone is familiar with everyone here.
When will the Game be available to play?

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Speaking of which, did anybody watch Wreck It Ralph 2? How was it, because I heard... some not good things about it.
I enjoyed it. While the first one is better and has a stronger story, the second one is still enjoyable in that I personally enjoyed the meta-humor and how they gave Ralph more depth.

The only reason why people consider it "bad" is because it's not as good as the first one, but if you're objective enough and don't let personal bias get in the way, you'll end up enjoying the second one.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
ive been doing that and inhave not been so lucky in catching them at all
do you want to have the one that i keep in my chinese sweatshop dungeon basement with mossy stone wall and dirt flooring?

he's like a little guard animal there

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Sobble is probably the most underrated Pokémon in the history of Pokémon
Its good if you’re a child or you just want to watch the sequel because you thought the first one was funny. As a video game nerd, you’ll definitely find all the video game references fun. As a Disney fan, you’ll find all the references fun there too. As a computer nerd, you’ll get annoyed by a ton of inaccuracies. And I guess it’s a kid movie and they have to change it up, but in my opinion they could’ve still made a good movie without it just not working. The plot between Ralph and Vanellope seems absolutely forced and it gets annoying fast. At one point they enter an online version of GTA (I haven’t played a video game like that so I don’t know if there’s a better example) to steal a car? It’s just really weird the whole time. And it turns out they didn’t even need to do that because that’s not how they ended up making the money for the steering wheel. If you’re nitpicky like me then you’ll see a lot wrong with this movie, especially in the later half. Otherwise, you should enjoy it. Also know there were way more fart jokes than what I was intending to hear. Be careful there.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Welp, what’s up?
did my session zero and a little extra with my d&d session last night

i did an okay job, but probably on the ****tier side because there was some confusion. a dude actually managed to land a lightning bolt though with some smart thinking, that **** was good.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ok. Here’s an exorcise I love doing so I’ll put in here again.

Add whoever you want to ultimate’s roster. No restrictions (except game character) and you don’t have to worry about being realistic. Who do you add?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Gonna watch the NetFlix movie 6 Underground in an hour. Sounds like it could be good with action non-stop.

Plus I like Ryan Reynolds. Too bad Free Guy got delayed to December.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887

Add whoever you want to ultimate’s roster. No restrictions (except game character) and you don’t have to worry about being realistic. Who do you add?
Red from Transistor. Most of my character wants have some sort of chance. Red is one of the ones I know doesn’t, so if I got the chance to add any character, it’d be her.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Yo, FighterZ on sale for 15 dollars?

Say no ****ing more.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I just found out that Chris Thorndyke from Sonic X's dad is only 12 years younger than the grandpa I Hate This
Writers are not good at math. (or he could be the dad of Chris's mom)

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero

Here's my list:
First Party
Bandana Dee (Kirby)
Poochy (Yoshi)
Shake King (Wario)
Toxtricity (Pokemon)
Helix (ARMS)
Waluigi (Assist Trophy to Fighter promotion)

Third Party
Amaterasu (Okami)
Crash (Crash Bandicoot)
Heavy (Team Fortress)
Earthworm Jim (Earthworm Jim)
Octane (Rocket League)
John Marston (Red Dead Redemption)

Retro
Centipede (Centipede)
Excitebiker (Excitebike)

Echoes
Galacta Knight (Meta Knight Echo)