• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
There's someone else I was meaning to tag but I can't remember but Megadoomer Megadoomer

I finally got around to beating MUA3's story mode and like, I can't believe they totally teased me with with one of my favorites, Nova, this entire game and you don't get to play as him. That kind of stings but oh well. On to Curse of the Vampire. Unless I'm under leveled which is... VERY likely. Any suggestions?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
so now it's my turn in the friend group to organize an original D&D campaign

i made a continent in the shape of a tooth, made two large lakes, one of them having a river that streams down to the outer edge

called that **** crying crown continent, gonna pat myself on the back

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
so now it's my turn in the friend group to organize an original D&D campaign

i made a continent in the shape of a tooth, made two large lakes, one of them having a river that streams down to the outer edge

called that **** crying crown continent, gonna pat myself on the back
do either of the lakes have an ancient fiend overlord slumbering beneath, and if not why not

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Morning people.

Welcome to first world problems. I've got hundreds of anime, video games, and movies to watch, yet I don't want to entertain myself with them.

I've got coursework to do but I've lost interest in college.

I've got a story to work on but have writer's block.

I want to "do" and not sit but I really cannot. One of the things I really dislike myself.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Morning people.

Welcome to first world problems. I've got hundreds of anime, video games, and movies to watch, yet I don't want to entertain myself with them.

I've got coursework to do but I've lost interest in college.

I've got a story to work on but have writer's block.

I want to "do" and not sit but I really cannot. One of the things I really dislike myself.
I can relate, I often feel like that too.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
There's someone else I was meaning to tag but I can't remember but Megadoomer Megadoomer

I finally got around to beating MUA3's story mode and like, I can't believe they totally teased me with with one of my favorites, Nova, this entire game and you don't get to play as him. That kind of stings but oh well. On to Curse of the Vampire. Unless I'm under leveled which is... VERY likely. Any suggestions?
If you have a lot of gold saved up, go to the SHIELD Depot, which is on the menu for Curse of the Vampire as well as the other two DLC menus. You can buy a limitless number of XP Cubes for 50,000 gold each, which could potenially make leveling easier.

Whether or not you're underleveled depends on what you're trying to do. If you just want to unlock characters, you'll definitely be fine for now - the recommended level for unlocking Blade, Moon Knight, the Punisher, and Morbius ranges from level 5 to level 30, depending on which gauntlet you go through.

The recommended levels for unlocking the new X-Men (which requires more gauntlets) and the Fantastic Four (who you get through the story epilogue) are higher, though. I'd suggest trying the Infinity option on the menu if you haven't already.

Edit: also, press X on the main menu to bring up a bunch of challenges. They give you more options for unlocking characters, XP cubes, etc., though they're all optional.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
you call fortnite cringe and next thing you know, boom, jonesy's in smash
Hey. I’m down. The Scorpion slot in my predictions is basically my “surprise me” slot.

Crash and Geno I legit want for themselves. Agumon is there to represent how there needs to finally be a second Namco character. Master Chief alternates in his slot with a DoomSlayer depending on my mood, basically representing the fact that one of the two FPS kings should join.

And then Scorpion is basically a random “surprise me” slot for basically anyone. It could be Jonsey. It could be anyone.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
...Baby Marth...MUA3 level ups...Fortnite...still ain’t ****ing ready for this boss fight...dead dogs due to a falcon...starting things normally

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Developer Diary #2 for Ninjala is out. Developer Diary #1 here

tl;dr Showing more of the basics, confirmation of a season pass, and an open beta test launching April 28 (reminder that a Switch online subscription isn't required to play).

Looking forward to it.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

tl;dr Showing more of the basics, confirmation of a season pass, and an open beta test launching April 28 (reminder that a Switch online subscription isn't required to play).

Looking forward to it.
"season pass"
*hyped deflates*

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Looking forward to it.
Why is Punk Miku in the thumbnail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom