• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
There, done it.
Good, now, don't post again weird stuff you don't want peoples to see. Otherwise you're basically saying:

"I don't want you in my house, please come inside!"

It's contradictory and most of the time, your images are just too weird to be funny and cause more questions than anything else. Not to say you can't post anything, but please be careful in the future.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Good, now, don't post again weird stuff you don't want peoples to see. Otherwise you're basically saying:

"I don't want you in my house, please come inside!"

It's contradictory and most of the time, your images are just too weird to be funny and cause more questions than anything else. Not to say you can't post anything, but please be careful in the future.
Thanks for advice, wise old Egg.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Thanks for advice, wise old Egg.
I take that thank once you prove me that you follow peoples feedback. Since it isn't the first time that happened.

Don't say you're going to do it, just prove it with your actions, that's all I ask.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
The big thing about being off-work is able to work with other people. Hacking Quest codes/etc. in general(including a spell editor and randomizer-related stuff).

Glide64_Quest_64_05.png
That's one example. ...Let's just say click at your own peril.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So at work I had to take a training video and test on the Coronavirus and in the middle of the video they had a ****ing Rick Roll in it.

I REALLY wish I was making that up.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I like this, it puts a smile on my face.
Just wait, I want to see it all as Brian's Staff model. That's going to look far funnier. Literal stick men.

Another silly one I did is set it up so Brian's model, for certain types of castings, has his Staff itself used. He looked kind of like Pyramid Head. He also has staff pieces around his spells being cast, among others.

Now for some fun parts about the above image; spells all retake Brian's head shape. So do after effects, like puffs of clouds, etc. Treasure Chests are two literal Brian Head at an angle from each other. Fireball is a literal Brian Head being red-colored and firing. Wind Cutter? Tiny green Brian Head. Etc.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
We're half way through April guys. It'll be June as soon as you know it.

Just less then 50 days/7-8 weeks away until we know the ARMS rep and potentially FP7.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I swear I'm getting to the point where I might have to force myself to do something productive.

House too loud so can't do coursework or story and I hate it. Sucks having noise sensitivity.

Might watch anime.

I wish I could go out and play in snow...:(
View attachment 269497
I haven't seen proper snow in a few years and I live in the UK. I haven't even seen proper mountains in person.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Hi all, not sure how many people are active in here still and remember me.

Just wanted to let you guys know that I'll be stepping down as a moderator later today. I'm unfortunately just not active enough due to real life circumstances, and modding is a responsibility that would benefit me to prune.

I love this site, and I'll still be around now and then. I also enjoyed moderating for you guys, and who knows? Maybe one day I'll be back. Till then though, you guys rock. Keep on keeping on.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

Just wanted to let you guys know that I'll be stepping down as a moderator later today. I'm unfortunately just not active enough due to real life circumstances, and modding is a responsibility that would benefit me to prune.

I love this site, and I'll still be around now and then. I also enjoyed moderating for you guys, and who knows? Maybe one day I'll be back. Till then though, you guys rock. Keep on keeping on.
Sorry to hear that, bud. But hope things go well~

Dutch Raikuna

"Nah, I think I had enough of your flurries"
"What do you get, when you take bipolar weather, with a society that predicts it, and it's half of the time trash? I'll tell you what you get, you get what you FREEZING deserve!"View attachment 269499
When people say "I want a shot with ice!" they don't mean this.

Best I could do.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Hope you the best for the future, pal. Thanks for everything you done up until now.
"Nah, I think I had enough of your flurries"
"What do you get, when you take bipolar weather, with a society that predicts it, and it's half of the time trash? I'll tell you what you get, you get what you FREEZING deserve!"View attachment 269499
Nice post, that aside, I always thought that Joker was cooler than Murray

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Joker, one of the best movies of 2019 let alone last decade. Deserved all the praise and awards it got. Joaquin Phoenix's performance was perfection.

To even think I gave it lot of ****. Glad I gave the film a chance. It truly captures the Joker's character in spirit.

Last edited:

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
So for a little fun, here's what I think the music selection for the ARMS mystery character's CP will be like:

Grand Prix
Spring Stadium
Ribbon Ring
Sky Arena
Scrapyard
Ninja College
Via Dolce
Menu (Party Crash)
Mausoleum
Ramen Bowl
Buster Beach
Temple Grounds
Vs. Hedlok / [NAME REDACTED]
Sparring Ring
Vs. Hedlok (Grand Prix ver.)

Tracks in bold = Remixes

How would you rate this?

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Alright, I think it’s time we cool it with the ice puns before we end up quoting another movie version of a Batman villain.

So for a little fun, here's what I think the music selection for the ARMS mystery character's CP will be like:

Grand Prix
Spring Stadium
Ribbon Ring
Sky Arena
Scrapyard
Ninja College
Via Dolce
Menu (Party Crash)
Mausoleum
Ramen Bowl
Buster Beach
Temple Grounds
Vs. Hedlok / [NAME REDACTED]
Sparring Ring
Vs. Hedlok (Grand Prix ver.)

How would you rate this?
You mean that isn’t the entire soundtrack?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Whose been watching the new Ducktales lately, they’ve been pretty great!

Dutch Raikuna

Honestly I think I'm really in cabin fever stage of lockdown now as Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester put it a few days ago.

I'm not allowed to go out. Which is really the only way I can get any motivation for coursework or story writing.

House is up at all hours so can't make a routine. Kinda annoyed at the minute.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Somebody in my Discord group chat just posted the entire ****ing Shrek film.
1587142065384.png

And they managed to stay under Discord's file size limit too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom