• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Bro if Spike Chunsoft ever had the balls to make a Shonen crossover that's actually just a regular fighter they'd be probably raking in critical acclaim, or at least have it be decent. But they're always gonna hit that 3D Arena Fighter button because that's what Spike Chunsoft does, they revel in mediocrity.

Don't waste your money, bro.
1587069041662.png

checkmate

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
I get that people found Giorno boring, especially before we got decent translations, but how the hell is he annoying?
Wdym how is he annoying? Other than Jotaro and Dio from time to time, he’s literally the only character who is memed. And now his theme is only recognized as a meme. So while you can say I should’ve said people who meme Giorno are annoying, either way, if he got in, it’d be annoying.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Wdym how is he annoying? Other than Jotaro and Dio from time to time, he’s literally the only character who is memed. And now his theme is only recognized as a meme. So while you can say I should’ve said people who meme Giorno are annoying, either way, if he got in, it’d be annoying.
Ok but Jojo fans meme literally everything all the time, it isn't just Giorno

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
If all else fails, just staple DBFZ and JojoHTTF together into an abomination that's still at least fun to play.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
You really wanna try to say that Jump Force isn't garbage just to praise a Pokemon game?

Dude, animeonly fans do that with everything. Parts 6 - 8 have reddit meme bait riddled throughout the entire parts.

They'll do it with Parts 6 - 8 as well, you might as well find everyone annoying.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
You really wanna try to say that Jump Force isn't garbage just to praise a Pokemon game?
Their fighting games could be ****, I don't care. The company as a whole isn't bad, Explorers of Sky might just be my favorite game of all time. I've heard good things about Danganropa as well...

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Dude, animeonly fans do that with everything. Parts 6 - 8 have reddit meme bait riddled throughout the entire parts.

They'll do it with Parts 6 - 8 as well, you might as well find everyone annoying.
Nah, I think ol' dude is saying that all their games can't be trash if they made PMD.

I don't know why we can't have a sequel to Jump Ultimate Stars though. I'd main Adult Gohan and Josuke Day 1.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887

Ok but Jojo fans meme literally everything all the time, it isn't just Giorno
You’re probably right. I personally just find Giorno the most annoying of the bunch. Plus, we already have Jotaro and Dio. I’d prefer a hamon user before another stand user, but that’s probably just me too.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I don't know why we can't have a sequel to Jump Ultimate Stars though. I'd main Adult Gohan and Josuke Day 1.
Someone has to get a sick DMCA for making a fangame better than Jump Force so Spike will take a goddamn hint. :nifty:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Their fighting games could be ****, I don't care. The company as a whole isn't bad, Explorers of Sky might just be my favorite game of all time. I've heard good things about Danganropa as well...
Forgetting Spike Chunsoft's best series. Trilogy to be exact.

1587072235213.png 1587072314458.png 1587072364663.png

Kotaro Uchikoshi's Masterpiece and without a doubt up there with Phoenix Wright, Steins Gate and Danganronpa as the best visual novels of all time.

Anyone else played these?

Last edited:

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
With all the Jump Force talk going on, how would any of you feel about a Shonen Jump racing game?

I've actually made my own concept of this idea before, with a full roster and a couple of tracks & vehicles.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Someone has to get a sick DMCA for making a fangame better than Jump Force so Spike will take a goddamn hint. :nifty:
If only Bandai didn't have an iron grip on literally every Shohen property to exist, then we might actually be getting some quality games. Instead, since there's no competition, all we get is the same mash X to win games.

Dutch Raikuna

Dutch Raikuna

So...... what's new pussycats?
Any leaks? News? Speculation? **** Posts?
Nothing. Trying to decide on what anime to watch but spent time reminiscing about old games and random stuff with my IRL best friend.

Any specific kind of anime you're looking for?
It's weird. Right now I'm looking for something like tropical setting slice of life. Was watching Girls Last Tour but want to finish it another time.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
cannot believe they topped P4G as my favourite persona game

View attachment 269433
you completed the game real quick damn
An actual screenshot from SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated:

View attachment 269437

Notice a certain two portraits?
GOTY already...GOTD if they add in a reference to Squidward’s Suicide like the show did some time ago
Found this butterfly near my house.

View attachment 269438
no lie...Spongebob is the reason I don’t even **** with butterflies, and I don’t like most bugs...so this is pretty much like looking at a giant black demon of death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom