• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Guys. After this pass, Sakurai will be only 12 fighters away from a 100 character smash roster! I really wish they were gonna keep going. Add an echo fighter pass and a few bonus fighters and you could EASILY get there!
Not sure I'd say easily. That stuff takes a lot of time, effort, planning, modelling, sound designing, etc.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
One of the reasons I will never get rid of my Vita.

It's how I got into some anime including Kino's Journey and The Devil is a Part Timer. Pretty fun game.
if that came to switch, boy Id buy it asap especially if they added more characters
Yooooo that's cool. Is it okay if you could give me that wallpaper, then I can give it right back so I can have it on Nook Shopping? Not now, of course.
Oh yeah I don't mind~

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Not sure I'd say easily. That stuff takes a lot of time, effort, planning, modelling, sound designing, etc.
Echo Fighters have specifically been stated to be very simple and easy to make. If they added in 10 more echo fighters, as an example, that would probably be by my estimate, the equivalent of 2 completley new fighters.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Guys. After this pass, Sakurai will be only 12 fighters away from a 100 character smash roster! I really wish they were gonna keep going. Add an echo fighter pass and a few bonus fighters and you could EASILY get there!
I agree that they can get there but there's no way it's easy.

"A few bonus fighters" is easier said than done and echo fighters aren't as simple to add with a much smaller dev team.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
With more games starting to get listed for Switch again, I wonder if we will see a similar pattern like with the mini and we will have a build up to a pretty big June Direct this year. I imagine there’s going to be a lot to see in that direct.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Echo Fighters have specifically been stated to be very simple and easy to make. If they added in 10 more echo fighters, as an example, that would probably be by my estimate, the equivalent of 2 completley new fighters.
Pretty sure they said they were easier, not easy. Could be wrong though.

Oh yeah I don't mind~
Alright, nice. Just tell me when you’re available

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! xD Well, I think practice paid off and I could finish Level 9 with Catlyn, though I am missing one of the Big Fish (the fourth one) on that level and I still cannot seem to find it, even despite getting to the very end, and I have passed the level twice now.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! xD Well, I think practice paid off and I could finish Level 9 with Catlyn, though I am missing one of the Big Fish (the fourth one) on that level and I still cannot seem to find it, even despite getting to the very end, and I have passed the level twice now.
Have you tried pounding the flowers? Those can be easy to miss.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Have you tried pounding the flowers? Those can be easy to miss.
o-o Hm, maybe not. I honestly thought I have done the pounding move in almost every place I could think of. xD I mean I even found the one that was killing me at the beginning because it was under a spiky rat. :o I might try later. Ever since yesterday night I did that level over and over until I got tired and I could finally pass it today...I definitely should take a break, but I have to say, I have had a lot of fun. XD And I don't play 2D platformers much.

Dark Bagel

Smash Ace
This is weird as Krillin was found in datamining, meaning the last batch of leaked characters is likely scrapped which sucks as Uraraka was on there
The devs need to understand the gravity of having someone as cool as Uraraka in Jump Force. I think she would do a great job at pulling a lot of prospective players in.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I hadn’t seen that- last character better be Jonathan or Joseph. But it’s probably gonna be someone more popular like Giorno.
Broke: Giorno because Japan loves him the most

Woke: Jonathan because he was already in the last Jump game

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Bespoke: Jolyne to promote the Stone Ocean anime
Choke: It's actually Rohan to promote more Thus Spoke Rohan Kishibe

Part 8's art style does not look good on that OVA.

Last edited:

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Broke: Giorno because Japan loves him the most

Woke: Jonathan because he was already in the last Jump game
Nah Giorno is boring and annoying
Jonathan and Joseph are both super cool and epic and better than Jotaro

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You know what I would love? If a 3D Modeler was willing to do custom renders using the existing models for the characters I predicted so my prediction art doesn't look like stock art.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Bro if Spike Chunsoft ever had the balls to make a Shonen crossover that's actually just a regular fighter they'd be probably raking in critical acclaim, or at least have it be decent. But they're always gonna hit that 3D Arena Fighter button because that's what Spike Chunsoft does, they revel in mediocrity.

Eh. Maybe I’ll get it if it goes on sale.
Don't waste your money, bro.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The reason why Jump Force is coming to Switch is because MHA: One's Justice 2 proved that MHA fans would eat up any mediocre anime arena fighter, hence why Todoroki was anounced the exact same day it was anniunced that it would be on the Switch. Gotta capitalize on the Switch only MHA fans.

Being in the MHA fanbase is pain.

Yes I know that's not the reason.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I wish Jump Force at least had a varied roster, instead of only allowing in mainstream series with a couple surprises.

J-Stars Victory Vs had a pretty great roster. If you include assists, it had twice as many series as Jump Force, and they weren't all battle series either. The game also allowed in silly characters like Ryotsu, Arale, and Bobobo-bo.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Does anyone remember older Animal Crossing games like Wild World and City Folk where the grass would actually recede as time goes on? What the **** was that all about? I remember hating that as a kid.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Does anyone remember older Animal Crossing games like Wild World and City Folk where the grass would actually recede as time goes on? What the **** was that all about? I remember hating that as a kid.
It was in New Leaf too, and idk if it was in WW, but in City Folk, that **** was ****ing ridiculous with how easy it became to destroy the grass, and it barely grew back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom