• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notaniceperson

Smash Apprentice
Since im stuck in my room im going to write about something on my website any ideas?
The best version of each move sounds fun.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I would assume, Hospitals, Banks, Fire Fighters, Police, Pharmacies, Food/Super Markets, Trash Pickup.

If you want to stretch it, maaaaaybe Mechanics(although how many people should be out and about driving now?) and Restaurants. Oh, and whoever trims parks from getting too wild looking.
...idk how the ****WWE managed to make Florida make them essential
Ayy, I see that you're "Ren gang" too.

I thought it made sense in the original since he felt like the odd one out of the group for obvious reasons.
Ren Gang only gang
>keeping Makoto in your party

View attachment 269263
Makoto being used for the final boss will make all people men and women of culture
They would have done it already.

(Watch this age terribly once the next event happens)
it already did...just to be safe

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Given recent events, I want to see some TF2 representation in Smash more than ever, now.

If by some tiny chance, the big Russian heavy weapons expert guy gets an invitation to Ultimate, his Final Smash has gotta be something like Mega Legends, where the rest of his team is backing him up and opening fire on anyone caught in the attack, That includes everyone's favorite crazy rocket-jumping patriot with his Rocket Launcher.

A TF2 fan can dream...

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I tried out Echo in Overwatch.

I hate her.

Next hero, pls.
Huh, I actually thought she was pretty fun. Loving the sticky bomb laser combo. Her ult is cool in concert but the nerfed makes it alright. Flight is so so to. Was pretty fun overall though.

And there is no next hero till Overwatch 2.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I tried her today as well.

Having fun for the most part.

Okay, but why, though?
Huh, I actually thought she was pretty fun. Loving the sticky bomb laser combo. Her ult is cool in concert but the nerfed makes it alright. Flight is so so to. Was pretty fun overall though.

And there is no next hero till Overwatch 2.
She doesn't have a hover button like Pharah does, and there isn't enough room to map her controls to have two jump buttons.

I guess saying I hate her is a bit extreme. I mean, she's fun, but I can't find a good button mapping for her to be less finger straining.

I just have to monkey with it and see what I can come up with.

As for the last line, that was a joke. I'm perfectly content with what we got.

Edit: actually, I retract that last sentence. I want more ****ing support characters.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
She doesn't have a hover button like Pharah does, and there isn't enough room to map her controls to have two jump buttons.

I guess saying I hate her is a bit extreme. I mean, she's fun, but I can't find a good button mapping for her to be less finger straining.

I just have to monkey with it and see what I can come up with.

As for the last line, that was a joke. I'm perfectly content with what we got.
Excuse me but he prefers Gorilla

Hockeyfan44

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockwv478
I saw someone earlier say they wanted Atari content in Smash. I love the idea but realistically spirits are Atari's only outlet into Ultimate. An Atari fighter isn't going to happen-the only 2 Atari characters I can think of that could work would be Bentley Bear, but even then there's already Banjo, so if Atari spirits do get added, expect Banjo to represent Bentley Bear, and as for who could possibly represent Centipede,...your guess is as good as mine.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
So Troy baker played the "Keep an open mind" card for The last of us 2?

...You know experience has taught me that that's code for "We know this thing will suck so this is an attempt to mitigate any damage our fans will give us"

I saw someone earlier say they wanted Atari content in Smash. I love the idea but realistically spirits are Atari's only outlet into Ultimate. An Atari fighter isn't going to happen-the only 2 Atari characters I can think of that could work would be Bentley Bear or Dig Dug, but even then there's already Banjo, so if Atari spirits do get added, expect Banjo to represent Bentley Bear, and as for who could possibly represent Centipede, or Dig Dug...your guess is as good as mine.
dig dug is namco

Last edited:

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Anyone ever look back on your reactions to reveals that you're fond of? I'm playing Katamari Reroll to de-stress, and I can't help but remember how I screamed at the top of my lungs when it came up during the direct. I'm amazed I kept my composure enough to continue doing the dishes, even if my brother thought that somebody got murdered.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Given recent events, I want to see some TF2 representation in Smash more than ever, now.

If by some tiny chance, the big Russian heavy weapons expert guy gets an invitation to Ultimate, his Final Smash has gotta be something like Mega Legends, where the rest of his team is backing him up and opening fire on anyone caught in the attack, That includes everyone's favorite crazy rocket-jumping patriot with his Rocket Launcher.

A TF2 fan can dream...
Honestly, Valve's legacy in general would mean a big deal if a one of their characters got in. I know they have little in common with Nintendo, but such a reveal would be mind-boggling, indubitably green.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Honestly, Valve's legacy in general would mean a big deal if a one of their characters got in. I know they have little in common with Nintendo, but such a reveal would be mind-boggling, indubitably green.
There are loads of reasons why I would want it to happen. I don't have much hope for it, I don't see many logical reasons to call it a likely outcome, but I still have more hope for it than i used to what with how Sakurai and Nintendo have worked with ao many othee different companies to bring new third-party characters into Smash at this point. TF2 may be an old game, but by God it still has life left in it, and Half-Life: Alyx is proof that Valve is very much still in the game when it comes to video game development. Plus, I can confidently recall it being said that Gabe Newell was actually inspired by Nintendo and some of their games like Super Mario 64 when he was younger. One of his game's characters joining Smash would be like things coming full-circle. It's a small chance, but it would be so good for every party involved.

Nice avatar and tribute there, by the way. A salute to Rick May...

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
hi whats up I didnt sleep and now its 5am ayy :")

Someone please wake up 5am is boring

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I'm still reeling over what happened with FFVII Remake's ending.

I woke up and for a brief moment I was like did it actually happen? And then reality kicked in. My brain is going to take some days to get over it.

On the bright sort of following from Hadokeyblade Hadokeyblade 's advice and moved on to something else. Keep a chain of momentum. So for now an anime.

91etWDEYUmL._RI_.jpg

Been a fan of Made in Abyss and Kino's Journey, I thought this would work. Girls Last Tour. The story of the last potentially two people in the world and their adventures through a destroyed city. I'm liking it so far.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I spent the last ten minutes rapidly spinning in my chair and now I want to puke someone please send help

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
This doubly hurts when we were potentially going to get a Dr.Mario stage according to dataming in Smash 4.
I would love if after fighter pass 2 we just got a stage pass with extra stages. Dr. Mario. Tetris. Mario Party. Minecraft. Atari content. Pac-Maze Championship Edition. All of that would rock.
If we’re going Valve, then my choice would be Portal and Chell. I think her mobility focused moveset would be interesting to work with and GLaDOS in a stage taunting the fighters would be amazing. I would pay extra if we could select GLaDOS as an alternate announcer and she has weird sarcastic quips for everything you select and insults the characters instead of calling them by name.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Just read the Cooking Mama Cookstar official statement.

To summarize, the game was known to be broken, Office Create Corp told Planet Entertainment to go and fix it before releasing, they didn't and violated the contract by releasing it anyway, so it's technically illegal. Then there is plans for a PS4 version, which they were NOT aware about, violating the contract once again, so now they're pursuing legal action.

Tldr; Cooking Mama got scammed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom