• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Its funny how people are complaining about Pichu being overshadowed by Pikachu when pre-nerf, Pikachu was the one being overshadowed. That's a problem that just seems impossible to avoid, but with Pichu being more risky and Pika being the more "balanced" version, I think Pichu was meant to be the more niche pick to begin with.
It's also funny because Pichu technically has more tournament points than pikachu.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...TcuC5TIvAxMC9fV6ZbxTsyx7Y/edit#gid=1982478003

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Been starting to watch some old videos of Evo 2002's MVC2 matches, pretty fascinating how far the FGC has come.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
starting to feel like a bit of a squeeze in here
1586905287305.png

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
the fnaf memes storming everyones feed is surprising and all but if i come across another goddamn video with a jumpscare at the end i will hate all of fnaf tenfold more than i already did six years ago

Notaniceperson

Smash Apprentice
the fnaf memes storming everyones feed is surprising and all but if i come across another goddamn video with a jumpscare at the end i will hate all of fnaf tenfold more than i already did six years ago
There should be a law about jump scaring people in videos that they wouldn't expect to be jumpscared. It's basically tramatising

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I hope Pokémon will be releasing monthly mini trailers for the Sword/Shield expansions like they did with the base game.

For base game, they usually released them on a Wednesday mid-month (so could there be one tomorrow?)

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
OK. I've asked this a couple times and been ignored. How long does it usually take for event spirits to join the main pool? I know it's not as soon as the event ends. It's usually after a patch. Is it the next patch after the event or is it usually later?

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
OK. I've asked this a couple times and been ignored. How long does it usually take for event spirits to join the main pool? I know it's not as soon as the event ends. It's usually after a patch. Is it the next patch after the event or is it usually later?
Sometimes they never get added.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
From what I can tell, there doesn't seem to be a set time and tend to vary. But patches are usually the likely time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom