• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I want to finish the tasty meal I got to-go, but I'm not hungry anymore. Yet it tastes really good.

I'm between a rock and a hard place lol

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I want to finish the tasty meal I got to-go, but I'm not hungry anymore. Yet it tastes really good.

I'm between a rock and a hard place lol
Maybe save the rest for later? o.o I mean, that's what I do when that happens to me. I don't leave it to waste.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Maybe save the rest for later? o.o I mean, that's what I do when that happens to me. I don't leave it to waste.
I shall.
Got a chicken fajita quesadilla, chips and salsa, and a chocolate lava cake for the sweet finish.

I can only finish the quesadilla fajita haha. The other two items I've barely touched or haven't touched at all. My hunger is more than vanquished.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Alright, time to work on my six fanarts challenge. This is who I’m drawing.

Cody from Lalin’s Curse requested by GhostAlien
Young Link from The Legend of Zelda requested by Bonfim_BR
Penny Crygor from WarioWare requested by Wademan94
Scooby Doo from Scooby Doo requested by Tarrelion
Ben from Ben 10 suggested by Snakefighter64
Carl from Aqua Teen suggested by Noipoi

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Apparently It's Been So Long is a meme or something.

What is up with The Living Tombstone's songs becoming memes?
Memes in 2020 be like

But yeah I’m not sure what’s with the sudden resurgence of the William Afton memes. I’m down for it, though.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I shall.
Got a chicken fajita quesadilla, chips and salsa, and a chocolate lava cake for the sweet finish.

I can only finish the quesadilla fajita haha. The other two items I've barely touched or haven't touched at all. My hunger is more than vanquished.
....Goddang it, it has been the second time ever since yesterday that I saw the word Quesadilla. And I want one, even though I made myself one... xD I want to have an excuse to eat cheese.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Memes in 2020 be like

But yeah I’m not sure what’s with the sudden resurgence of the William Afton memes. I’m down for it, though.
FNAF in general is having a resurgence through memes. Not a fan though, because I dislike the games and it's running rampant through my feed.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
FNAF in general is having a resurgence through memes. Not a fan though, because I dislike the games and it's running rampant through my feed.
Yeah I’m not to surprised that it’s in your feed. My feed tends to be filled with FNAF related content I don’t care about too.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
....Goddang it, it has been the second time ever since yesterday that I saw the word Quesadilla. And I want one, even though I made myself one... xD I want to have an excuse to eat cheese.
It's from one of my favorite restaurants in the area. A nice little Mexican place with great food and even better service. Friendly staff and super fast; it's awesome.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Okay. Hyothetically. Goldeneye 007's James Bond (played by Pierce Brosnan) got into Melee. And it didn't have any consequences on the future rosters. It was just a weird thing they did once. He comes back in Ultimate because everyone came back. Is he still Brosnan or do they update him to Daniel Craig?

Noipoi

Howdy!
Okay. Hyothetically. Goldeneye 007's James Bond (played by Pierce Brosnan) got into Melee. And it didn't have any consequences on the future rosters. It was just a weird thing they did once. He comes back in Ultimate because everyone came back. Is he still Brosnan or do they update him to Daniel Craig?
Yes, but he has a Pierce Brosnan alt. For old times sake.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
This would also give people more the reason to request other non-gaming characters like Goku, Shrek, Iron Man and such.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
This would also give people more the reason to request other non-gaming characters like Goku, Shrek, Iron Man and such.
Nope. It doesn't. In my hypothetical, they did him in Melee, but Sakurai still acts like there's the "game only" rule. When asked about Bond he just changes the subject without missing a beat. It dies down and the community thinks it was a one time thing. The questions rise again when he comes back in Ultimate, but Sakurai still just ignores you if you ask about how Bond effects the rule.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Nope. It doesn't. In my hypothetical, they did him in Melee, but Sakurai still acts like there's the "game only" rule. When asked about Bond he just changes the subject without missing a beat. It dies down and the community thinks it was a one time thing. The questions rise again when he comes back in Ultimate, but Sakurai still just ignores you if you ask about how Bond effects the rule.
But Snake.

Bond's an non-gaming character. How do you explain that?

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
But Snake.

Bond's an non-gaming character. How do you explain that?
The works of Ian Fleming entered the public domain in 2015 in some countries. (though Japan's still 20 years away from that happening) As long as the game is published exclusively in those countries, it would be fine. (it would never happen, of course, but I looked this up since I was curious about when the James Bond novels would enter the public domain)

Now, I'm off to write my all-new James Bond novel, since apparently I can legally do that now as long as it's published and sold exclusively in my home country! (I wouldn't really do that - I'm sure I'd get sued into oblivion by somebody)

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
My guess is a pessimistic one: whoever's lisence is cheapest. I have to imagine the rights are a mess for Nintendo.

also my new MW is Spinel

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
FFAnticpiation.png

So guys just a bit more than two hours for me until FFVII Remake. I slightly regret getting either Persona 5 Royal or The Outer Worlds but this was alway more likely to complete. Heard I might be getting money in a few weeks so I might get one of the other two.

Ladies, Gentlemen and of course, Fishmongers, The Reunion is almost at hand...... for me anyways.

Surprisingly the 90GB game took about 5 hours to download entirely which is fast.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Cooking up an delissio veggie pizza in the oven and getting myself an nice cold glass of ice tea ready to watch Creature (1985).

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Doom Eternal is probably going to take a few hours to download (possibly even a full day, at the rate that the updates for other Steam games are going), so I'm going to play Persona 4 while I wait.

I'm nearly back to where I was last time - I'm at the start of dungeon 5, and I was at the start of dungeon 6 when the whole "save deleting itself" mishap happened.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
really, Not saying they should stop but it sure makes me feel ****ing useless
I've seen people do much crazy stuff with the game and I'm like "uhhh I've made a front garden with a campfire...."

I want to make stuff in it but I'm not really artistic or clever to think of outside the box ideas.

Rizen

Smash Legend
The coronavirus is now the leading cause of deaths in the USA. -_-
...FNAF is cool again?
FNAF has gotten really stale; in large part due to all the knockoffs EVERYONE made for a while. It's not like the newer games are bad but the concept's been done, many times. It just can't have the impact in had at first.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I've seen people do much crazy stuff with the game and I'm like "uhhh I've made a front garden with a campfire...."

I want to make stuff in it but I'm not really artistic or clever to think of outside the box ideas.
people over here making stuff on cliffs and everything I make is on a ****ing ****ty flat land. I hate my ****ing island. everyone says its good but i doubt they mean it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom