• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The more I think about it, the more I realize gow poorly done Alolan Forms were.

Like, giving underused Pokemon a second chance by changing them up is cool and all, but like, it was only for Gen 1. And then it there was no new evos to come out of it either.

Say what you will about SwSh, but Galarian forms were done far better (and it looks as if the DLC will expand on this, so I'm excited)

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Trying to draw some art. I got the first line down. I've been trying to get the second down for thirty minutes.
xD Art is never easy. That is why the idea of drawing plenty of characters gets me nervous. I don't know how long this Challenge will keep being relevant, but I feel I will be quite late on it myself.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
xD Art is never easy. That is why the idea of drawing plenty of characters gets me nervous. I don't know how long this Challenge will keep being relevant, but I feel I will be quite late on it myself.
I get that. For me, personally, drawing multiple characters isn't the issue. The issue is that I focus on the head shape for hours and then it turns out mediocre. The shape shouldn't even be hard. It's like the one in my profile picture, sorta.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

I get that. For me, personally, drawing multiple characters isn't the issue. The issue is that I focus on the head shape for hours and then it turns out mediocre.
o-o What kind of head shape? Is there any way I can assist you with that?

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Say what you will about SwSh, but Galarian forms were done far better (and it looks as if the DLC will expand on this, so I'm excited)
Galarians forms were easily the best thing those games did. I just wish they introduced in a better game.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
The more I think about it, the more I realize gow poorly done Alolan Forms were.

Like, giving underused Pokemon a second chance by changing them up is cool and all, but like, it was only for Gen 1. And then it there was no new evos to come out of it either.

Yeah but Alolan Exeggutor.

AndreaAC

“It fills you with determination” is a commonly reoccurring phrase in Undertale. Determination is also a big theme in Undertale. I was joking about that.
xD Aaah, goddamnit, I totally forgot about that thing! It has been ages since the last time I heard it. Besides, only some friends play it, while it doesn't seem a game I would personally play.

Noipoi

Howdy!

You mean to tell me stupid, incompetent Gamefreak took an excellent concept and expanded it in a good way? Pfft, yeah right...

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
You be telling the construction kit that you want to make water in front of you, but your villager is 1 pixel too far facing the right so he does a whole 90 degree angle turn and makes a spot on your right instead.

The ****ing aiming in this game is so asininely sensitive, it's annoying man.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

Okay, but as a counterpoint:

...To be honest, I haven't played Pokemon Sun and Moon, so I can't actually comment on those forms.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Okay but Alolan Vulpix is precious.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Goku!....... from Yuyuki!
Daggett from The Angry Beavers.
Ok ok here's some great ones
Sans Undertale, White Diamond, Waluigi, Izuku Midoriya, Pickle Rick, Baboom
David from Lalin's Curse! Tag me when it's finished, by the way. Don't care if my suggestion is used or not.
Tom Servo from MST3K
8B69C9CD-148F-4CDE-94CE-EF71F2987AF8.png

It is done

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Oh, and since I'm on the topic of Pokemon, Z-Moves is the worst mechanic the series introduced. A straight instakill with not strategy or skill to use. Thank God they're gone.
Z-Moves are slightly higher budget versions of the gems from gen V.
Dynamax is a low budget version of Mega Evolutions.
and Smash fans hate fire types for all of eternity.
if only they complained about the other similarities it'd have to Incineroar instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom