• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Sora is the first KH is just a young boy looking for his friends, doesn't sound very fanfic-y to me

His outfit is goofy, sure, but that's what happen when you mix FF & Disney design, and they kinda needed characters who were mix of those two to make the KH universe fit those two radically different series, art style wise atleast.
That's where I probably get the idea.

That and its premise and setting. Disney and Final Fantasy alone just feels like some crossover fanfic.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I was watching the first trailer for FFVII Remake when it got announced almost five years ago. And reflected on it a bit.

Back when that was out I just started getting into other series of JRPG's. Final Fantasy X was my favourite game of all time, I beat Persona 4 and Xenoblade Chronicles within the year before and I started Tales of Symphonia in 2014 as well.
Outside of those the only JRPG's I played outside of those and Pokemon was The World Ends With You and Kingdom Hearts. Mario RPGs as well.

Now at the time of release my tastes have changed quite a bit. I'm not really a fan of KH or Pokemon anymore.
Hyperdimension Neptunia and The Legend of Heroes are among my favourite game series of all time now.

Might be blowing it out of proportion but again I'm super divided about getting the Remake.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm just going to wait till more episodes are out to see where the plot goes before picking it up.

I'm sure the game will be fine since it was fun from what I played in the demo but I'd rather wait and see

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
You know what, I’m gonna get a year of NSO with my tax rebate so I can play smash with all you knuckleheads.
i hope your tax returns werent just 20 dollars

:ultcloud:: “ Ikeからのそれらのトレーニングセッションが報われることを知っていました。” (I knew those training sessions from Ike would pay off.)

goddamn that man gave Cloud some BEAST muscles

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I'm still excited for FF7R but I'm not picking it up until I finish P5R...and then Xenoblade should be out around that time too, so uh...guess it'll be a while.

Mamboo, Lesley, JCD, Zinith and any of my kaiju brethren. I present you the playmate figures for the upcoming Godzilla vs. Kong movie!

For those who don't want to look and be spoiled though turn back now it still isn't too late.

http://www.godzilla-movies.com/news/godzilla-vs-kong-figures-revealed-spoilers

Hopefully an indication an trailer is popping up soon.
Just a tip but you might wanna tag those people if you want them to actually notice this.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm not picking up FF7R.

Because I don't have PS4. :drsad:

Dutch Raikuna

You know what?

I'll look at PSN and decided on what game to get next. Choose five and whittle down to 1. And Persona 5 Royal and FFVII Remake among them.

Have a vicious self debate over it and get something to last me until the Xenoblade 1 remake.

To me that’s only the second.
View attachment 268456
3 out of 10 for that one.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

:ultcloud:: “ Ikeからのそれらのトレーニングセッションが報われることを知っていました。” (I knew those training sessions from Ike would pay off.)

We posting Cloud art? Should I post my Cloud sketch here? I'll post my Cloud sketch

20200406_113716.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

dude i had a sketchbook back in 6th grade and i did a full model sketch of the koopa troopa trophy from brawl, and it was one of my best achievements in life
Koopas are weirdly annoying to draw. They got two big proportions and stubby limps everywhere else. Respect to Middle School William.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Here's something big, today marks the 20th Anniversary of Newgrounds' debut!

I've had plenty of experience with this site beforehand, I even made an account on here a few months ago before dropping on it.
Might reconsider on that.​

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Here's something big, today marks the 20th Anniversary of Newgrounds' debut!

I've had plenty of experience with this site beforehand, I even made an account on here a few months ago before dropping on it.
Might reconsider on that.​
I only ever used the site for SMBZ.

Dutch Raikuna

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Bruh, What if Jokers rebellion gauge gimmick in smash is just a concept from a future P5 arena game and we just don't know it yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom