• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I have the 1,248,000 Bell Loan left, and honestly I think this is where I stop grinding on tarantulas. Unless I can only terraform after paying my debts, but I want to save my money for those tools, man.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I have the 1,248,000 Bell Loan left, and honestly I think this is where I stop grinding on tarantulas. Unless I can only terraform after paying my debts, but I want to save my money for those tools, man.
you get the pathing stuff after you get K.K to your town which requires a 3 star town who you talk to the dog to get your town evals to find out. After the credits, nook gives you it. thats what happend for me. The water scaping and Cliff construction and some more path options are available via nook miles

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
you get the pathing stuff after you get K.K to your town which requires a 3 star town who you talk to the dog to get your town evals to find out. After the credits, nook gives you it. thats what happend for me. The water scaping and Cliff construction and some more path options are available via nook miles
Yeah, just met a dude named Graham. Don't have a choice but to invite him to my town even though he's a little **** and I hate him already.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Currently wanting to go a shop about 200 meters away. Just to grab some energy so I can concentrate on coursework.

Seriously the fact I have to do this with worrying about stuff shows how ****ed up the world is now.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I want the Ridley commentator just so I can hear constant screeching until it becomes white noise, signifying at that point that I've indeed become completely detached from reality with no hope of return, living the rest of my days in a comotose state on another plane of existence.
I want the Phantom Thieves and anime Donkey Kong to commentate
I would love to have Bruce Campbell commentating all my Smash Bros matches:

yes
he made it

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I weirdly want commentators in Smash...just a buncha characters to choose from to commentate fights
I would have Kirby, Yoshi, King Dedede and K. Rool all together commentating my fights in Smash as well other games like Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, Gang Beasts, Totally Accurate Battle Simulator and many more.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Ninjala looks SO awesome! I can't wait for it.

Interesting that Nintendo Switch Online isn't needed to play online. That'll increase the player base.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Since I have had time to think about the new doctor who episodes, it's time to mark down the "greatest possible series" for Doctor Who. Here's what I came up with...

Best episode 1: Deep Breath (Capaldi)
Ep 2: Spyfall part 2 (Whittaker)
Ep 3: School Reunion (Tennant)
Ep 4: Girl in the Fireplace (Tennant)
Ep 5: Angels take Manhattan (Smith)
Ep 6: Dalek (Eccelston)
Ep 7: Amy's Choice (Smith)
Ep 8: Empty Child (Eccelston)
Ep 9: Forest of the dead (Tennant)
Ep 10: Vincent and the Doctor (Smith)
Ep 11: Heaven Sent (Capaldi)
Ep 12: The Doctor Falls (Capaldi)
Ep 13: Journey's End (Tennant)
Special: Day of the Doctor (Smith, Tennant, Hurt)

MilkCalf

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
2739-5061-8025
Well, Season 2 of 90s Fantastic Four was quite decent for the time... But It isn't my favourite Fantastic Four animated series.

Nah, that title has to go to Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes

It was brought to us by the same people behind Code Lyoko, and It has to be my favourite adaptation of the team out of all the ones ever made alongside Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes and Ultimate Alliance 3.
Oh yeah Code Lyoko exists. I used to love that show. Though I was quite young and stupid. I wanted to makea webdite about it and dince I couldn't photoshop or anything, I copied things from another much better Code Lyoko website...
No idea if it's actually good though.
I want the Ridley commentator just so I can hear constant screeching until it becomes white noise, signifying at that point that I've indeed become completely detached from reality with no hope of return, living the rest of my days in a comotose state on another plane of existence.
I gotchu fam!

MilkCalf

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
2739-5061-8025
I did it, I beatclassic mode at intensity 9.9 it was kind of cheating since K Rool's run is so easy, but eitherway Ivm about done with the challenges. Gotta buy something tomorrow for one and then the rest are online related ones. Which I can't get right now and just are about playing the game normally.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I would have Kirby, Yoshi, King Dedede and K. Rool all together commentating my fights in Smash as well other games like Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, Gang Beasts, Totally Accurate Battle Simulator and many more.
Ah yes I can see it now...
:ultkirby:: “Poyo!”
:ultyoshi:: “Yo yo Yoshi!”
:ultkrool:: “crocodile noises”
:ultkingdedede:: “demonic penguin noises”

Noipoi

Howdy!
Still hard to believe Steven Universe is over.

At this point, it finally truly feels like the end of an era for cartoons.
True, but with every end is a new beginning. We’ve already gotten several rad new shows and I think we’re just a year or two off from another animated series renaissance.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Me and my pal have been working on some character designs for a small story we’re working on. Figured I’d show my friend’s art of one of them.
0B656134-4184-4EC8-A317-F7A6A07921C4.png

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
True, but with every end is a new beginning. We’ve already gotten several rad new shows and I think we’re just a year or two off from another animated series renaissance.
Oh, I totally agree with that. I just think this show is pretty much the last one in line to end from an era that began in 2010, and even with a new beginning well on the way, I can't help but reflect on the years gone by and how many great animated shows came out in the 2010s. Adventure Time, Friendship is Magic, Regular Show, Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, Korra, Wander Over Yonder, OK K.O., Star vs. the Forces of Evil....just to name a few. I haven't even watched some of those. I just get why people enjoy them so much. Oh, and that's in addition to Jack coming back for a fifth season and conclusion.

DuckTales is pretty much the last one now that Steven's done. Amphibia and The Owl House are among the next in line since they're much more recent premieres coming around the tail end of the decade. I love all of them, so I'm still content. I also still have RWBY but that's a Web Animation so it and animated TV series aren't really on the same level.

The shows have been dropping one by one over the years since their premiere. Some had short but sweet runs, some lasted an average amount of time, and some became insanely long-running cartoon empires. Some ended beautifully, some ended terribly, and some had simply satisfying endings that could've gone better, but could've gone much worse, too, so even those ones in the end still did their shows and audience justice. In any case, I don't regret following any of them. They've given me a lot of joy, laughter, and even provoking thoughts to reflect on. They're surely done the same for the rest of their audiences. This has been one of the best decades for animated TV series, period. I'll miss it dearly, but I'm glad so many people got a chance to bring their worlds to life and tell their stories. And I'm glad they've all played a part in earning animation the warm reception it deserves.

With all that said, I need Amphibia and The Owl House to come back ASAP. Those two are so great. Here's to a new era of animated TV!

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Happy 18th Birthday to Sora and Kingdom Hearts today!

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom