• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
There's something funny that I dont see a lot of people realize.

Internally, characters seem to be done or very close to done long before they come out.

We know that Banjos gameplay was "only a few days" after the Hero one, and that Byleths was in November.

Just because a character doesn't come out for awhile doesn't mean they're still being worked on down to the wire, a lot of times it seems like the final days of dev time are just polishing and small tweaks.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ONE ****ING CHANCE!

JUST ONE ****ING CHANCE, GAMEFREAK!?

WHAT **** DID YOU HAVE TO SMOKE TO THINK THAT WAS OKAY????

Nothing pisses me off more than missing Shinies, but a Shiny that you get ONE ****ING CHANCE to catch.

If I didn't invest so much time and effort into this ****ing game, I would of ****ING SOLD IT SO I CAN BUY MYSELF BREAD.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So is the Direct on the 26th rumor still alive?

I've honestly been sus about FP2-1.

We know that they've been in development for a long, LONG time now, and tbh I'm not sure if they'll drop after the direct or not.

A part of me says yes.
Another part says "early to mid april"
The real question though, could fighter two also be teased? I’d say probably not but you never know

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm so ****ing pissed. I'm done. I'm taking a break from Pokemon. I'm gonna go ****ing hook some losers in OW. Have a good night.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
As the guy who unloads and stocks that stuff, I'm getting really sick of all the people hoarding water, toilet paper and canned food.

There's been so much extra work this past week, and they're still not allowing overtime so its not like I'm getting extra hours from this.

Edit: Accidently posted early, so you guys aren't getting a full rant. Lucky you.

Last edited:

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
I feel like I'm the carpenter boss from Majora's Mask.

Bull headed and not afraid of anything.

This isnt the first pandemic I've lived through and it wont be the last.
Imma just shuck this right here real quick...
Let's not forget why the toll in China is so much higher than everybody else:
*The population is 11x that of the USA
*It's one of the most polluted countries in the world, which doesn't do any favors for the respiratory systems of the people
*Mediocre healthcare that's unavailable to most of the populace

Believe me, my anxiety flares up about this whole pandemic every so often too, but I'm smart enough to acknowledge that at the end of the day, it's just another kind of cold named after a fancy crown. You might catch it and go through the entire thing without even noticing it was in your body. Even if you're a senior, so long as you keep living healthily (easy on the booze & drugs, lay off the ciggies entirely). Everything is gonna be okay.
So yeah, I’m on the same boat. The air environment of the US is relatively healthy lately, plus we’ve got at least above decent health care that’s accessible to a noticeable majority of the populace. We ain’t got nothing to worry about. Some of us may evenn catch Corona and have it pass through without us ever noticing we had it in the first place.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I just don't understand why they can be Shiny... considering the RNG behind catching a G-Max as is.

It's so frustrating. You think you got gold, but it just gets yoinked from you after you've won the fight.

It's just so... irritating.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I said it'd probably be the 25th knowing my luck. I was close. It was the next day over. Goddamnit they really waited until the very end of Q1 to give use a Direct, huh?

D

Deleted member

ONE ****ING CHANCE!

JUST ONE ****ING CHANCE, GAMEFREAK!?

WHAT **** DID YOU HAVE TO SMOKE TO THINK THAT WAS OKAY????

Nothing pisses me off more than missing Shinies, but a Shiny that you get ONE ****ING CHANCE to catch.

If I didn't invest so much time and effort into this ****ing game, I would of ****ING SOLD IT SO I CAN BUY MYSELF BREAD.
Fun fact, raid battles have a 100% capture rate... as long as those are neither events nor multiplayer raids. On the other hand, if you're doing a G-Max multiplayer raid, the Pokemon has a capture rate of 3, like most legendaries and you can't even use status moves. Yes, the game punishes you playing with others, which goes completely against the spirit of raid battles.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
D

Deleted member

https://twitter.com/E3/status/1237777708706402306

Yep as suspected. They're doing the Nintendo Direct format.
I was reading whatever was on that page and stumbled upon this. I don't even know what's it's referring too honestly.
Screenshot 2020-03-11 at 7.38.31 PM.png

Edit: did some digging, apparently Horizon Zero Dawn is coming to Steam and the twitter folk are mad bout that for some bizarre reason? Like they're having a hard time convincing me that this is a logical response, and this is another reason why I don't use Twitter.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I started playing DOOM 2016 since Christmas and looking forward to play DOOM Eternal. I would buy Doomguy in a heartbeat and a Cacodemon hat too.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Been thinking about ideal guest characters for an potential Injustice 3.

Izuku Midoriya would fit in perfectly given its superhero premise.

Him, Goku, He-Man I think all needs to be in it.

Shroob

Sup?
But yeah, if we do get a direct March 26th.... I have 0 clue who they'll start FP2 with.

Crash?
Ryu Hyabusa?
2B?
Phoenix Wright?

It's a mystery.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
But yeah, if we do get a direct March 26th.... I have 0 clue who they'll start FP2 with.

Crash?
Ryu Hyabusa?
2B?
Phoenix Wright?

It's a mystery.
Wasn't 2B soft deconfirmed?

I suspect either Dante (My heart is still pulling out for Amaterasu or Wright) or Ryu Hayabusa. They feel like characters who'd begin this pass.

Crash fits more for an E3 reveal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom