• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

It sounded funny so I knocked this out in like 5 or 10 minutes. Spawn looking like he's from a newspaper strip.
View attachment 265491

I didn't want to wait for Photoshop or GIMP to load up, so MS Paint is all you get.

Noipoi Noipoi , when are you gonna draw Spawn? I know you'd do a good job.
you drew this in 10 minutes!? geez that's quick af :v

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
2020 already unexpectedly took Kobe from us, it better not take Tom Hanks too, I swear

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I got a few DVDs today - Casablanca, Raging Bull, Spirited Away, and a two-pack of the Bill and Ted movies. I haven't seen any of them before, but three of them were on my bucket list (the people who made that list clearly don't appreciate Keanu Reeves' comedic roles), and I've heard good things about most of them. (not sure how the second Bill and Ted movie is, but the two-pack was only $5)

I really should stop buying DVDs, but I can't help myself some times - I find that I'm much more likely to watch something when I have a physical copy compared to having it digitally. The new One Piece movie comes out in about a week (from what little I've seen, it looks like the One Piece equivalent of Avengers Endgame in terms of bringing together basically every living character (with a handful of exceptions, like Jinbei, Kaidou, Big Mom, or Rayleigh) from across the series), which doesn't help.

I also got posters for Smash Bros. Ultimate and Army of Darkness. The Smash Bros. poster is the box art - kind of wish that the banner with all of the characters on it was available in poster form, but I suppose it would be better for the roster to be complete before getting something like that if it's ever an option.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Everyone's favorite Edgy Superhero.....once again in MS Paint form. Obviously far from my best, but I figured why not try a more normal Spawn after the cartoony one.

MS Paint Spawn The Sequel.png

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Man, I hope Tom Hanks and his family recover safely soon. Though obviously that extends to everyone else who got sick from the virus too. This kind of stuff mostly messes with the youngest and oldest, but it can still be a tough situation either way.

Take it from someone who hadn't seen the first film until now.

You're gonna love it.

Watching the second film tomorrow. I'll then be ready for Face the Music in August! :pimp:

Spawn's an anti-hero.
Did you really need to get that pedantic about it?

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I was reading whatever was on that page and stumbled upon this. I don't even know what's it's referring too honestly.
View attachment 265485

Edit: did some digging, apparently Horizon Zero Dawn is coming to Steam and the twitter folk are mad bout that for some bizarre reason? Like they're having a hard time convincing me that this is a logical response, and this is another reason why I don't use Twitter.
Horizon Zero Dawn is one of my favorite games. I highly recommend it for anyone who likes open world games or sci-fi.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Take it from someone who hadn't seen the first film until now.

You're gonna love it.

Watching the second film tomorrow. I'll then be ready for Face the Music in August! :pimp:

Spawn's an anti-hero.
Your reactions from earlier definitely helped me with making that decision. (on top of the price being great - I also wanted to see Keanu in a less serious role, since I'm mainly familiar with him from the John Wick and Matrix movies)

Last edited:

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
I got a few DVDs today - Casablanca, Raging Bull, Spirited Away, and a two-pack of the Bill and Ted movies. I haven't seen any of them before, but three of them were on my bucket list (the people who made that list clearly don't appreciate Keanu Reeves' comedic roles), and I've heard good things about most of them. (not sure how the second Bill and Ted movie is, but the two-pack was only $5)

I really should stop buying DVDs, but I can't help myself some times - I find that I'm much more likely to watch something when I have a physical copy compared to having it digitally. The new One Piece movie comes out in about a week (from what little I've seen, it looks like the One Piece equivalent of Avengers Endgame in terms of bringing together basically every living character (with a handful of exceptions, like Jinbei, Kaidou, Big Mom, or Rayleigh) from across the series), which doesn't help.

I also got posters for Smash Bros. Ultimate and Army of Darkness. The Smash Bros. poster is the box art - kind of wish that the banner with all of the characters on it was available in poster form, but I suppose it would be better for the roster to be complete before getting something like that if it's ever an option.
Bogus Journey is excellent, it's a perfect follow-up to Excellent Adventure in my opinion.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Man, I hope Tom Hanks and his family recover safely soon. Though obviously that extends to everyone else who got sick from the virus too. This kind of stuff mostly messes with the youngest and oldest, but it can still be a tough situation either way.
Actually...The coronavirus hasn't killed any children ages 0-9. This is presumably because their their bodies are constantly growing and developing helping fight it off.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Actually...The coronavirus hasn't killed any children ages 0-9. This is presumably because their their bodies are constantly growing and developing helping fight it off.
I meant in the general sense that kids get sick pretty often. Good news that none of them have passed away from it.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Your reactions from earlier definitely helped me with making that decision. (on top of the price being great - I also wanted to see Keanu in a less serious role, since I'm mainly familiar with him from the John Wick and Matrix movies)
Heh, glad I could play an part in your decision.

Just five dollars it was couldn't pass out on that alongside The Hitman's Bodyguard on Blu-Ray only for eight dollars, plus wanting to start doing this Keanu Reeves Marathon.
I meant in the general sense that kids get sick pretty often. Good news that none of them have passed away from it.
Ah gotcha. Yeah given my experiences or anyone else being sick is never fun.

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Everyone ****ing ever!!!: Don't touch your face!!!

Me:

D

Deleted member

Hot damn spring break got extended for a week. We might be going to online learning like the rest of the country. Bizarre.

D

Deleted member

Welcome to the homeschool gang gamers
The worst part for me is that it's gonna cut my boxing classes down to size. Those were always a good source of entertainment and social activity.

Guess I'll just have to find new volunteer work/combat classes/job at home while the wait's on. I am not getting depressed over this ****.

D

Deleted member

What grad school?
carnegie mellon, vtech, purdue are the big 3 im lookin at

hopefully goin for a phd, at the very least a masters

will probably go to cm but also i don't wanna go to pa for 5 yrs lmfao

D

Deleted member

carnegie mellon, vtech, purdue are the big 3 im lookin at

hopefully goin for a phd, at the very least a masters

will probably go to cm but also i don't wanna go to pa for 5 yrs lmfao
Wow. None of those are the cool ones that have longhorns in them.

D

Deleted member

ok but cmu has white people who do bagpiping

highkey though getting funding kinda nice i can really just Pick And Choose huh
Is that first statement a good or bad thing?

Second, seriously, good for you. Glad to hear you're moving up in the world despite moving down in sanity everyday you go without BOTW2.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I just realized that if Crash and Spyro had been in PSASBR, Activision would have likely forced the then current versions of the characters. Beaming the Titan reboot Crash and the Skylanders Spyro. I do not imagine that would have gone over well.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I flat out love the show LEGO Masters.
It’s a really fun show. Will Arnet is a fun host. I’m really impressed with how everyone has used legos. This week’s bridge challenge was a pretty crazy feature on architecture. Next week should be a lot of fun with the fairy tell theme and children judges too.

D

Deleted member

Konban wa! May I show y'all one of my own doodles? This one is based on myself. I hope it is not too suggestive. I would share this on the Personal Projects thread but this thread gets far more traffic and I want to show y'all I can do more than just share other people's fan art.

self-portait.jpg

Hope y'all appreciated my effort. Oyasumi! :shyguy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom