• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

hello fellow smash players, i have come to announce that i have soiled my diaper
I'm genuinely curious now: why is it that everything you've posted so far are one-liners with almost zero relevance to just about anything going on in the thread? It's puzzling to say the least.

D

Deleted member

Well anyways, I have changed my profile pick.

....Just some normal guy, looking at a fish, contemplating his life choices.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I got to commentate on stream for the first time ever at my local. It was fun! I felt like a radio host lol
That reminds me of the time I was a backstage tech at our school's yearly film fest at a local theater. Damn, that was fun. I even got to use a radio and communicate with the people there!

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
So I just saw the Sonic movie. Good stuff. Jim Carrey did a great job of Dr. Robotnik. Tons of references to previous games/anime(and a smaller amount of jokes towards other series). I didn't recognize 'em all, but eh.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I just hatched a shiny Rowlet (Masuda Method with a Japanese Ditto). I was breeding it so I could put it in the GTS for a Scorbunny, but now I guess I’ll keep it :)

(this makes it my first shiny that I obtained from Masuda Method/breeding in general)

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Can you really not save mid mission in DMC3. I was one gunshot away from killing it, and now I have to start over from the beginning.
Did you pick Yellow at the start of the game, when it gave you a choice between Yellow and Gold?

The game does a terrible job at explaining this, (in that it doesn't even attempt to explain it) but Yellow is effectively an extra type of difficulty. (Gold gives you checkpoints for free; Yellow requires that you have yellow orbs or else you'll start back at the beginning of the mission)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That reminds me of the time I was a backstage tech at our school's yearly film fest at a local theater. Damn, that was fun. I even got to use a radio and communicate with the people there!
I immediately went to google for funsies(even though I know for a fact that googling up our school doesn't bring up anything meaningful, I had to learn most of the stuff I know about the school through trial and error) and I now know that OIA has a facebook account. Ironic considering facebook is blocked on school wifi lmao
Screenshot 2020-03-03 at 8.55.19 PM.png

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Well anyways, I have changed my profile pick.

....Just some normal guy, looking at a fish, contemplating his life choices.
And I'm just your average centuries-old perverted martial arts master who blew up the moon and rides a sea turtle. Nothing weird to see here :yoshi:
...And I’m Futaba again.

...In a different artstyle.

...I think I’m in a rut.

Shroob

Sup?
Okay, since a Direct seems rather likely this month due to Nintendo updating their page, going to throw my 2 cents in the ring:

Will FP2-1 be shown off?: Yes, absolutely.

Will they release same day?: No.

Who is it?: Crash Bandicoot.......with a Coco echo.

Yes, yes, I know, Coco is shorter than Crash, but at this point, what the hell even is an Echo Fighter?

Straight clone like we thought in June 2018?

August 2018 here's Chrom with a unique move.

Clone with a few new moves?

November 2018 here's Ken with different properties to his attacks, new moves AND different stats like move speed.

At this point, why not hit boxes?

And the biggest thing to note, if this seriously is the last wave of DLC, we still have 10 spots left in World of Light, and unlike FP1, Sakurai did NOT make a distinction to say that echoes would not be part of FP2.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Okay, since a Direct seems rather likely this month due to Nintendo updating their page, going to throw my 2 cents in the ring:

Will FP2-1 be shown off?: Yes, absolutely.

Will they release same day?: No.

Who is it?: Crash Bandicoot.......with a Coco echo.

Yes, yes, I know, Coco is shorter than Crash, but at this point, what the hell even is an Echo Fighter?

Straight clone like we thought in June 2018?

August 2018 here's Chrom with a unique move.

Clone with a few new moves?

November 2018 here's Ken with different properties to his attacks, new moves AND different stats like move speed.

At this point, why not hit boxes?

And the biggest thing to note, if this seriously is the last wave of DLC, we still have 10 spots left in World of Light, and unlike FP1, Sakurai did NOT make a distinction to say that echoes would not be part of FP2.
Nobody would care if the Echo was a bit shorter. Daisy's fairly shorter, and bit wider than Peach, which does change her hitboxes a bit.

Give me Protoman or Rock Howard though if we get any more Echoes.

D

Deleted member

Sadly my attempts to sleep have failed misserably.

Kinda worried about the nightmares I could get with my current mental status. Back in February the nightmares I had were quite terrifying and left me bad for a while.

... It also seems someone has been banned tonight on the thread for posting bad pictures I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom