• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

You're 18 right? With the size of the island, shouldn't you be allowed to go anywhere on it?
Nah, I need a car to get to the south since going there walking is actually impossible through normal methods.

Not to mention that I have 0€ on my pocket to afford an hotel room or apartment, that without even mentioning the food.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Nah, I need a car to get to the south since going there walking is actually impossible through normal methods.

Not to mention that I have 0€ on my pocket to afford an hotel room or apartment, that without even mentioning the food.
No day trip if you money? Or public transit? Or even cycling?
It took me two hours yesterday to get 30 miles (50km) just to the cafe I visited and back which is decent I guess.

Kinda surprised. Don't know how transit is like there?

D

Deleted member

No day trip if you money? Or public transit? Or even cycling?
It took me two hours yesterday to get 30 miles (50km) just to the cafe I visited and back which is decent I guess.

Kinda surprised. Don't know how transit is like there?
There is a line of buses which take you anywhere on the island.

So there's that.

Dutch Raikuna

There is a line of buses which take you anywhere on the island.

So there's that.
The more you know on that.

Honestly if I were you I would go on a day trip somewhere on your island, a personal breather from family, friends and the world.
To another island or up to the peak even. Give yourself some personal reflection on things.
When I feel like crap that's what I do so I head to the hills or the seashore and just write. Even if you get a few minutes of solitude and peace that's better than nothing right?

D

Deleted member

The more you know on that.

Honestly if I were you I would go on a day trip somewhere on your island, a personal breather from family, friends and the world.
To another island or up to the peak even. Give yourself some personal reflection on things.
When I feel like crap that's what I do so I head to the hills or the seashore and just write. Even if you get a few minutes of solitude and peace that's better than nothing right?
Yeah, that would be quite ideal.

Dutch Raikuna

Yeah, that would be quite ideal.
You should go for it if needs be. I think you said it is connected to the family and honestly that's enough reason as for some that's pressure. My family is ****ed to say the least with enough events to rival a book trilogy and then some.

It feels rude of me to say it on a public forum but I've learned to be a bit more open while on here.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Holy ****, It is already Wednesday!?

Geez, this week is passing by really fast.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
There was that website thing people were talking about though.
Yeah. But if there was going to be a direct they would have announced it Monday or teusday. It could happen next week, sure. But I’ve kind of given up expecting one. Despite the fact that they’re the only ones not releasing a new console this year and had a chance to dominate the conversation, Nintendo decided to take a breather and barely do anything. Seams like poor marketing to me. But whatever.

Dutch Raikuna

**** it's the 4th of March.
Seriously my new timetable and reading the coronavirus stuff has thrown everything out of the usual works.

On the bright side Animal Crossing and my holiday sort of abroad is in over two weeks.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So. I guess no direct this week. We’d already know about it by now if it was. Sad. But at this point, I’m ambivalent.
Most directs are usually announced by 12:00 est and we literally got the animal crossing direct announced in the evening. Nintendo announces them at whatever time they want tbh.

If not this week, it’s next Tuesday

D

Deleted member

Hopefully the month passes really fast.

I seriously want to boot this up on my Switch already:

ERA27raVAAEExOI.jpeg.jpg

Dutch Raikuna

Honestly I just it want to be 20th March already with my holiday and AC. More slightly for former than latter.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Yeah. But if there was going to be a direct they would have announced it Monday or teusday. It could happen next week, sure. But I’ve kind of given up expecting one. Despite the fact that they’re the only ones not releasing a new console this year and had a chance to dominate the conversation, Nintendo decided to take a breather and barely do anything. Seams like poor marketing to me. But whatever.
Friendly reminder that Nintendo Direct is delayed a day each time someone complains about the lack of news.

Last edited:

NurpNurp

Smash Journeyman
Man, if people aren't going to stop asking for a new Direct then I'm not going to stop mentioning that it's been two weeks calm down they'll show it when they show it

D

Deleted member

Holy frick, I come back from lunch and I find myself with 11 notifications.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Man, if people aren't going to stop asking for a new Direct then I'm not going to stop mentioning that it's been two weeks calm down they'll show it when they show it
Yeah, that is true. Sadly, though, that won’t stop people from asking for a new Direct.

Dutch Raikuna

Honestly while I'm really wanting a Direct, I'm also more interested in things going on.

Using the coronavirus again and dicussing with one of my friends about already thinking about the political ramifications that could happen depending of how worse things get. Feels like someone smashed the global chessboard or threw a few random pieces about.

And also I've got my weekly showing of Re;Zero Director's cut and the Madoka Magica spin off for now along with writing.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Aah! My living pokedex for SwSh is complete! I now own all 400 of the Pokedex! Thank you for the trades once again, @Taigiry!

Edi: and with that, all Galar Region Tasks are complete in Pokemon Home as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom