• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I have no money coming in, so I'm not letting myself spend money on anything video game-related. But I do have Kirby Star Allies that I haven't started yet, and at least a couple games on the 3DS I need to continue my playthroughs of.

D

Deleted member

I'm pretty hyped for Animal Crossing, besides that I still have abit of a backlog. But you can't go wrong with a cute life sim. Other than that, I'm waiting for Persona Royal, Sakura Wars and maybe finally an announcement for Persona Scramble.
Whatcha got in mind?
Persona 5 Royal, Doom Eternal, Animal Crossing New Horizons, the Danganronpa PS4 collection and DMC5.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Hot take, I prefer the Vita over the 3DS. Not saying the libraries, even I have to admit the vita’s library is embarrassing, I mean the physical layout of the system. The higher quality screen and graphics, the wider overall skew, the second control stick. It just functions way better as a video game system then the dual screened 3DS. And I wish Sony hadn’t shot themselves in the foot with its library so they could still be functioning in the handheld market.

Last edited:

NurpNurp

Smash Journeyman
Hot take, I prefer the Vita over the 3DS. Not saying the libraries, even I have to admit the vita’s library is embarrassing, I mean the physical layout of the system. The higher quality screen and graphics, the wider overall skew, the second control stick. It just functions way better as a video game system then the dual screened 3DS. And I wish Sony hadn’t shot themselves in the foot with its library so they could still be functioning in the handheld market.
It also has a mainline Persona game on it, so that's (about the only thing) going for it

D

Deleted member

....I’m worried for you guys.:urg:

..... I'ma just gonna go play Dragon Quest Xl S.:lol:

D

Deleted member

....I’m worried for you guys.:urg:

..... I'ma just gonna go play Dragon Quest Xl S.:lol:
Oh trust me, this is normal round these parts. And I would know, this(and now the project thread) are the only two places I post/view anyway!

D

Deleted member

jfc bro why do brown people have to get married every three ****ing months this is like the 3rd wedding im going to in the past however the ****

very very happy for him but gdi i hate being mildly inconvenienced

D

Deleted member

Vita looks and sounds good, but I think what killed it for me back when I had it was a lack of convenience in portability. With the 3DS, you can close it shut, put it in your pocket, and the screen will be protected. The entire system also had features based around this convenience like sleep mode, streetpass coins, etc, which honestly made you want to take it outside or at least made it comfortable.

Vita? That screen is not protected, it can get dusty when left out, and it's awkward to hold without smudging the screen. It necessitates a case essentially. It's why I don't like carrying the Switch around outside of my house, because it has the same issues without a case.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
It also has a mainline Persona game on it, so that's (about the only thing) going for it
Prepare yourself. Kat Gravity Rush will personally come to your house, break the door, walk over you and cry.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
There's a lot more to Vita's failure than just the library, the costs for it and the special memory cards were absurd and a huge turn off.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Got another update on Marsa, this time on the feets.
Yeah, I changed them again because I wasn't sure her feet could move well before, so I hope this design fix this problem.

Here is the old one to compare if you're curious.
Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! ,@Taylor F , Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy , KarneraMythos KarneraMythos , AndreaAC AndreaAC ,@JDCabrera , Tako Tuesday Tako Tuesday , Wademan94 Wademan94 & Noipoi Noipoi
Yeah, it looks like it has some more way of mobility now? Though I think it would be a good idea to do some more views than just the front (just quick sketches, not fully colored), and study how body parts move. I don't know, doing something like how articulated figures move using the joints they have added.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yeah, it looks like it has some more way of mobility now? Though I think it would be a good idea to do some more views than just the front (just quick sketches, not fully colored), and study how body parts move. I don't know, doing something like how articulated figures move using the joints they have added.
Yeah I should do it one day, tho now I'm a bit too tired for that lol.

I do have the articulated figures you mention, and if you're curious, I based her joint of Edward automail seen here.
734b3b1b29d96d1e1839f8dfe4ae227d.jpg
It's not perfect right now but you can see better where the idea come from. That, and Edward can move his automail leg quit smoothly from what I remember, so I think I'm on a good track.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Yeah I should do it one day, tho now I'm a bit too tired for that lol.

I do have the articulated figures you mention, and if you're curious, I based her joint of Edward automail seen here.
View attachment 264733
It's not perfect right now but you can see better where the idea come from. That, and Edward can move his automail leg quit smoothly from what I remember, so I think I'm on a good track.
So...her legs and such are prosthetics or her actual body parts?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Here’s footage of shiny Pokémon in mystery dungeon.
It’s unknown if they are auto recruits as this one took itself out.

NurpNurp

Smash Journeyman
Here’s footage of shiny Pokémon in mystery dungeon.
It’s unknown if they are auto recruits as this one took itself out.
Shinies being in PMD DX are giving me weird feels just because I feel like it'll make the weird eugenic undertones of shiny hunting even worse

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So...her legs and such are prosthetics or her actual body parts?
Very advance Prosthetics, she lost her legs at a very early age and was forced to get those legs or else she might have die.

She isn't the happiest about it, but hey, after some time, you gotta deal with what life throw at you. That and she can still fight fine with them.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Shinies being in PMD DX are giving me weird feels just because I feel like it'll make the weird eugenic undertones of shiny hunting even worse
eugenics you say?

Nonsense, it's only 1's and 0's!
Yes I'm joking if you couldn't tell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom