• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I was going to buy my ticket for the South Carolina Comic Con today but then I remembered I'm waiting for a new credit card because my dog chewed up the previous one.

:ohwell:

D

Deleted member

NurpNurp

Smash Journeyman
I guess I should keep this Master Ball in case the DLC has legendaries you need to actually catch. *shrugs*
Let's be real though, if there was another legendary to catch it's probably gonna either give you another Master Ball or gimp the catch rate

D

Deleted member

I kinda feel like changing my avatar, maybe I should start looking for a new one to use.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
-March 23rd is when people expect we will know the next character for smash.

-A very famous case occurred that day:
4D81B08F-72E8-48ED-BEC7-3EFFE06E6357.png

“Farewell My Turnabout”

He’s in!
:p

D

Deleted member

Today is being a really slow day.

At least I managed to get at peaces with my mother so that's a start.

She also SERIOUSLY enjoys to see me talking about Persona 5 Royal. As if she also wants to play that game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I also put 3 Mimikyu in Love Balls in the GTS to try and get the Johto Starters.

So, we'll see if that bears fruit.

Edit: Man.

People really want that level 1-10 Poipole in the GTS. Haha...

GameFreak this should of been fixed already.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
This is a bit random, but I've been keeping in touch with ShinyLegendary on Discord. She wanted me to let y'all know she says hi.

that is all

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Say, my Dad inputted about 20 dollars into my credit card account. Anyone want to recommend what I should spend it on?

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I also put 3 Mimikyu in Love Balls in the GTS to try and get the Johto Starters.

So, we'll see if that bears fruit.

Edit: Man.

People really want that level 1-10 Poipole in the GTS. Haha...

GameFreak this should of been fixed already.
They only just fixed the magearna glitch. So you are probably going to have to wait a while lol

D

Deleted member

HA preferably but I won't be able to use them.

I'm in no rush for them.
Just asking because I very easily can get HA for a little while longer, in other words, until the free Pokebank trial runs out, thanks to having Crystal on the 3DS.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Just asking because I very easily can get HA for a little while longer, in other words, until the free Pokebank trial runs out, thanks to having Crystal on the 3DS.
If you want, you could maybe save them for me? I need to let my battery charge first.

D

Deleted member

If you want, you could maybe save them for me? I need to let my battery charge first.
No problem. While at it, any other Gen 1-2 HA Pokemon you need? As long as it can be found in Crystal, that is.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Was trying to think of something to talk about but this could do.
Just finished one of the best chapters of Project X Zone 2.

PX2SEGATA.jpg

Stuff like this is why I wish the 3DS had a proper screenshot mode. They really tried to make a bit cinematic at times despite the sprite artstyle.

D

Deleted member

Say, my Dad inputted about 20 dollars into my credit card account. Anyone want to recommend what I should spend it on?
DMC3 Switch?
Also I wish my father was that nice with me but let's not get into that.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
If you have enough, the Mega Man Zero/ZX Colllection or Blaster Master Zero 2.

The second cost less, the but the first give you alot of great games, but for both, I say you have a great experience. :)

D

Deleted member

Not at the moment, but thank you for the offer.
No problem. Just as a heads up, that offer only lasts a week, after that the Bank trial period is over, sorry for that. Also not gonna lie, Rock Head A-Marowak sounds appealing. That no recoil Flare Blitz.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Name a company you’d love to see get a Smash Clone.
...I guess THQ, but that mostly publishes, doesn't really have its own games? But close enough.

Any way to put Quest 64 stuff in, I guess. Plus, there's a lot of neat Wrestling games under them among other stuff(though I don't remember all of their games they published. I think they also published Aidyn Chronicles: The First Mage, and I know they do other various licensed games, in the sense of MLP, etc.)

Hmm. Otherwise, Sega would be neat to have one. They have a huge backlist of characters, even some they acquired eventually(Shining Force, Persona) as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom