• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

It’ll be me trying to beat some sense into ya.

Though I wouldn’t be able to hit hard enough to even remotely cause pain with this noodle arms.
So glad I'm not the only one like this here. I once tried punching someone in a playful manner. He didn't feel anything while I hurt myself. Yay?

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
So glad I'm not the only one like this here. I once tried punching someone in a playful manner. He didn't feel anything while I hurt myself. Yay?
It's the opposite for me, i'm more likely to gently pat someone on the back and accidentally break their spine

ok i'm not that strong but you get the point

D

Deleted member

What do you guys think about PSASBR’s “one character per franchise, except in special occasions” rule? You think it should be maintained in a hypothetical sequel?
No.

Many possible franchises in PSASBR2 would have many fantastic characters to include in the Game besides just one.

Look at Final Fantasy VII for example.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
View attachment 264615
I'm 90% sure this is the first I've heard of this.
You need to brush up on your Disney history.

What do you guys think about PSASBR’s “one character per franchise, except in special occasions” rule? You think it should be maintained in a hypothetical sequel?
No, then we wouldn’t get Cortex or Quark or a playable Murray. I think that rule is dumb and I doubt they’d be able to rival Smash if they did.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Yeah I'm pretty weak as well. Couldn't really hold my own in a fight except once.
Been beaten up once over the past few years, more like slammed to the ground but one of my friends grabbed him and slammed him on a table.
And my friend really has a "do not cross him vibe."

It's the opposite for me, i'm more likely to gently pat someone on the back and accidentally break their spine

ok i'm not that strong but you get the point
Good thing me and you are on good terms then.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
No.

Many possible franchises in PSASBR2 would have many fantastic characters to include in the Game besides just one.

Look at Final Fantasy VII for example.
You need to brush up on your Disney history.

No, then we wouldn’t get Cortex or Quark or a playable Murray. I think that rule is dumb and I doubt they’d be able to rival Smash if they did.
Pretty much my stance too. Although I have to admit that the developer in me is tickled by designing a roster for it with that stipulation.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I don't think that was a rule and more or less a result of time and budget constraints. For example, the initial pitch for the game had multiple Ratchet and Clank characters playable.

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
So, did anybody see this yet? :yoshi:
It was brought up a few pages ago.

I believe it mentions the sale of Fighter Pass Vol. 2 outside of digital stores (as in download codes that come on purchasable cards in shops) will begin by March 23, 2020.

Earlier it was speculated we might get a reveal soon as the same cards weren't available for FP1 until after Joker was formally revealed.

edit:

https://twitter.com/musekinin_game/status/1234855778374356992

This was where the date came up.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So, did anybody see this yet? :yoshi:
I don't see anything on the page linked there about a 23rd of March date for anything.

D

Deleted member

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I've never been in an actual fight, but I think I'd do a decent job if I ever was in one. After all, I know the basics of punching, and I wouldn't call myself weak.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Here's another 10 Disney characters to bump it up to Cartoon Network's level

16. Darkwing Duck
17. Jake Long
18. Lunchpad
19. Marco
21. Rapunzel
22. Cricket
23. Goofy
24. Spiderman (lots of spiderman shows have ran on Disney)
25. Homer Simpson (while not a Disney Channel show, the Simpsons is very iconic and is technically a Disney property.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Since everyone’s shilling their rosters, might as well reshare my Sonic Clash roster. Thoughts?
Characters I want to mainly focus on:
Sonic the Hedgehog
Miles “Tails” Prowler
Amy Rose
Knuckles the Echidna
Dr. Eggman (Eggman Nega as an alt. character)
Metal Sonic
Cream the Rabbit (Tikal the Echidna as a potential assist for story reasons)
Shadow the Hedgehog
Rouge the Bat
E-123 Omega
Vector the Crocodile & Charmy the Bee
Espio the Chameleon
Blaze the Cat
Silver the Hedgehog
Classic Sonic
Sticks the Badger
Big the Cat
Honey the Cat
E-102 Gamma
Chaos
Emerl (Gemerl as an alt. character)
Mephiles the Dark
Erazor Djinn
Sonic the Werehog
Merlina
Zavok (assisted by the rest of the Deadly Six)
Heavy King (assisted by the rest of the Hard-Boiled Heavies)
Infinite
Classic Eggman
Fang the Sniper/Nack the Weasel
Bean the Dynamite
Bark the Polar Bear
Mighty the Armadillo/Ray the Flying Squirrel

Other potential characters
Captain Whisker/Johnny
D-Fekt
Dark Chao Walker
Void
Tangle the Lemur
Whisper the Wolf

Potential Guests
NiGHTS
Alex Kidd
Segata Sanshiro
Joker

Mega Man
Pac-Man
Who would you guys be interested in playing? Feel free to ask any questions since I know not everyone is familiar with everyone here.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Eh, don't worry about it. It was more about stopping you from trading good mons you invested time in. Sounds like a waste because when I get Zamazenta you can get it for free, heh.
Really? Damn bro, that sounds fine! I'm looking forward to our trade.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Try not to get too hyped, if hyped at all. (If this hasn't been posted here yet)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Since everyone’s shilling their rosters, might as well reshare my Sonic Clash roster. Thoughts?

Who would you guys be interested in playing? Feel free to ask any questions since I know not everyone is familiar with everyone here.
I would main Vector since he is basically the Pauline of the Sonic series

That being my favourite character on the whole thing.

D

Deleted member

Thinking about it some more. for Disney's side, in addition to Dave, how about Fillmore or any of the "Weekenders" guys, maybe as some sort of tag team. Or someone from Recess. So many possibilities.

That has sadly been a frequent thing these past days and I apologize.
Oh no no, it wasn't to be taken seriously. Don't worry about that.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Try not to get too hyped, if hyped at all. (If this hasn't been posted here yet)

Oh no, looks like I may lose that avatar bet after all lol

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I would main Vector since he is basically the Pauline of the Sonic series

That being my favourite character on the whole thing.
Actually it’s Vector and Charmy as a duo since I would not be able to figure out enough for Charmy on his own and I wouldn’t feel right excluding him. Plus he’d give Vector more to work with by including some Heroes inspired moves.

D

Deleted member

Oh no, looks like I may lose that avatar bet after all lol
I already lost a bet at one Discord server about me having to sing Ocean Man at voice chat if a Direct didn't happen last month.

I will get to that when I gain back the needed energy to sing properly.

D

Deleted member

Really? Damn bro, that sounds fine! I'm looking forward to our trade.
Yeah, because I can be rather odd when it comes to this. All Pokemon need to have my ID when it comes to the living dex, unless it's impossible due to being event only. I also separate my living dex and my normal ingame team. As a result I had to play through XY three times, because I used Yveltal in my team during the first run. As a result, I had to do another Y run just to get Yveltal for the box and then another X run for Xerneas. And that's not even counting ORAS and the nightmare that was the weather trio, due to them having two forms and being version exclusive, which meant four runs.

As you can see, a Zamazenta that doesn't have my ID is worthless to me. Too bad the GTS only cares for Zacian <-> Zamazenta trades or stuff that's impossible (level 1-9 Solgaleo, for example). So if I don't have it by the time I'm done with my second Sword playthrough, I'll throw Zacian on the GTS for Zamazenta for the dex entry and then you can have it for a Magikarp or whatever. Right now I threw a shiny Naganadel for one of those on the GTS, no luck so far though.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

I’d probably want to main Eggman and Rouge. I’m curious what unique gameplay elements the title would have.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I’d probably want to main Eggman and Rouge. I’m curious what unique gameplay elements the title would have.
I’m still trying to figure them out and what would be fitting for the Sonic series. I’m more than willing to hear out some ideas or try to answer more specific questions.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I’m still trying to figure them out and what would be fitting for the Sonic series. I’m more than willing to hear out some ideas or try to answer more specific questions.
I think the ability to reclaim lost health by picking up rings, if your quick enough, could be interesting. What about stages? Have you thought of that? How are you handeling Super forms? Because I like the idea of using DBFZ’s dragon ball system, but with the chaos emeralds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom