• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Since we’re on the topic, what areas from the Pokémon series overall would make great Smash-style stages?
Not really a direct answer but I've always been disappointed we never got the Bell Tower (iirc) stage that was intended for Melee. We don't have a lot of Asian-inspired stages in Smash (only one, I think), and even within the Pokemon series it'd be pretty unique compared to what's already in.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Since we’re on the topic, what areas from the Pokémon series overall would make great Smash-style stages?
Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver - Safari Zone. Various parts of the stage swap in and out, creating a constantly changing battlefield. Various Pokemon appear
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers - Wigglytuff's Guild. Do various tasks for Wigglytuff to earn prizes, like items or ally Pokemon!
Pokemon Conquest - Terrera. Capture the banners standing on the top of the towers in order to slowly heal!

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
He go mlem.
db30rhi-311caa92-df77-4fbe-a165-3d5687da60cf.png

I would love to see Zilla Jr in the Monsterverse series. (Him and Godzilla teaming up with each other would be awesome.)

D

Deleted member

My headache is mostly gone now. Still a pain in the ass to get out of bed, hurts like hell if I try.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So I did some spring cleaning in Pokemon Sword. Took two hours, and I released 5 and a half boxes of Pokemon.

I also did more on my living Pokedex, and I'm almost done with that. Need to do some trades, but that can wait until I figure out what exactly need traded.

Edit: A very handy tip if you own Pokemon Home; you can release Pokemon in bulk there.

Makes the releasing much faster.

Edit 2: I did keep one box full of Pokemon I no longer needed to surprise trade for the Pokemon that I potentially need.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
It took a second for the pic to load and I was expecting the worst but then I saw this and was all like “squeeeeeeee” because it’s so adorable!

xD Oh my, that freaking Cool Cat thingy never ceases to get me. I saw two interviews with the guy that played Cool Cat, and he seemed a pretty nice guy. I feel bad for him though, because the production of that thing was rather embarrassing, but how he changed his voice for the character is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom