• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Calling any of those services won’t help me in any form.

Believe me, I’ve considered it in the past and it just won’t work with my circumstances.

And I honestly feel I’m doing a lot of harm by keeping this whole topic around Discord and Smashboards.
I don't think you're doing any harm but this might be a bit much for some people, especially if they had similar experiences in the past.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master

Believe me, I’ve considered it in the past and it just won’t work with my circumstances.

And I honestly feel I’m doing a lot of harm by keeping this whole topic around Discord and Smashboards.
Well, something should be done, you've talked about how he's hit you before, and that's just not ok regardless of your age.

D

Deleted member

My opinion is you should consider moving out. You're an adult now and your family shouldn't have this much control over your life.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
@JDCabrera I think you need to start job hunting, maybe take up two or three, whatever it takes for you to start making a living for yourself. Try and find a place to live somewhere where your current situation won’t effect you, see if any of your irl friends would be willing to have you move in with them or find a place together. I wish the best for you and hope you can find a way to make life better for yourself.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So it begins. The task of creating the Living PokeDex for Pokemon Sword. I'm not worried too much about forms, unless they have their own slot in the PokeDex. This won't be necessarily difficult, but I have to accept the challenge of obtaining Zamazenta for keeps, which hopefully will be remedied by either a fortunate trade, or a future event that has the ability to get the opposite wolf.

Either way, this is something I'm going to be chiseling into every so often. I have a bunch of Pokemon as is, so for now, I'm gonna go through my entire list of PokeBoxes and separate them by numbering, removing any unneeded duplicates.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So. Odds of a direct this week?
Honestly I don't know anymore. I do want one or a State of Play even now.

Feels like the coronavirus has really thrown the world out of whack especially economically. Even today on personally I got another message from college updating about it but I'm like whatever hopefully common sense prevails.

I'll admit I'm interested as well in any political whiplashes going to happen from all of it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I feel really bored and energetic at the same time. I dunno why either.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Didn't we just get Byleth in Smash and Animal Crossing Direct?

I get that they're not everyone's cup of tea and there's still a lot we don't know about this year but I really don't see Nintendo going full radio silence like some people act like.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I've stopped caring about when we'll get a Nintendo Direct a long time ago, even if it has been half a year since we got one.

Dutch Raikuna

*Sigh* Yeah I've regretted changing my profile pic to a random shot from a Sega ad. Having Rin from Laid Back Camp seems more fitting my mood now.

Also DerpingPikachu DerpingPikachu I still am gonna find it a little hard to take you a bit seriously.

I think I should post something in the Personal Projects Showcase. More talking inspiration.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Am finally ready for Bill & Ted Face the Music in August.

It was last week but then decided today to pick up the double feature of both Bill & Ted movies which only costed 5 dollars alongside picking up The Hitman's Bodyguard for 8.

It was a rather good deal decided to not pass up the opportunity.

D

Deleted member

Tell a story then, some random bizarre event that happened in your life.
Build a campfire gather us round and tell us a good story IRL SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 . Nothing major, something like a random event or a talk you had with someone.
Ya ever heard about the time I was a ****ing idiot and biked with my eyes closed?

I fell into a ****ing 3 foot ditch that was lined with rocks, WITH NO HELMET, and somehow made it outta there with literally one bruise and my arm in minor pain.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Tell a story then, some random bizarre event that happened in your life.
Build a campfire gather us round and tell us a good story IRL SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 . Nothing major, something like a random event and a talk you had with someone.
Well.... umm..... there was this time I went to Scotland for a high school theatre festival. I spent the whole time kind of clinging to this freshman guy who I had befriended and was low-key trying to seduce without leaving the closet the entire trip. Saw a lot of really cool shows even if not many of them have stuck in my memory. Put on an absolutely horrible adaptation of Rapunzel that sucked but made behind the scenes a blast. Got really sick of uk food almost the day of and was desperately craving a cheeseburger, so much that it was every fourth Sentence out of my mouth and constantly on my mind. Watched Kong: Skull Island and Logan for the first time on the plane. Ate maybe thirty bags of jelly babies (really wish they sold those state side). Went off to my first semester of college the week after I got back.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ok. As much as I wouldn’t like it, but if we did get a SwSh mon in Ultimate, what stage would they come with?

Also, do you think the starters Gigantimax forms have been revealed for long enough that it could be one of their final smashes?

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
It's sad how much you have to put forward to try and provide for yourself. Even worse if you're providing for others.

Anyways, yeah, I hope a Direct happens but it's whatever at this point. Hopefully March gifts us with one.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Ok. As much as I wouldn’t like it, but if we did get a SwSh mon in Ultimate, what stage would they come with?

Also, do you think the starters Gigantimax forms have been revealed for long enough that it could be one of their final smashes?
Would probably be the Wild Area considering it's one of the games defining features

I'm not expecting any of the starters in, but I guess the gigantimax forms could have been shown in their design phases early or something?

Dutch Raikuna

A nice quick story was from about five years ago when I was cycling home from college.

So I used to live north of where I am (Irish Border area currently) in around the Greater Belfast area. So I cycled home like usual taking the seaside route and stopped by a local 1 man shop where I used to be acquaintanced with the owner.

I met a guy from the Netherlands who told me and the man who works there his travelling. Looked around 45 I think.
Long story short he worked as a levee landscaper or something and helped check repairs. However stuff was going on in his life and he took a month off.
So on his own he travelled by picking 5 random cities in Western Europe out of about 50.

Went to Dortmund in Germany then went to Strasbourg, France, flying to Manchester after. He went to Belfast and spent a week when I was talking to him and told me he was going to finish off by going to Porto, Portugal.

Weird guy but pretty nice. Throw a few random names of cities and away he went.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Yeah, Wild Area is number 1 on the stage list fron SwSh. If the DLC was planned long enough in advance, maybe even the Isles.

After those, it's another Pokémon Stadium styled after the ones seen in Galar or we get the Battle Tower and maybe the place we fight Eternatus at.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280

If it's a base game Pokemon, probably the Wyndon Stadium. If it's Urshifu, probably some nonspecific part of the Isle of Armor.

Dutch Raikuna

Eh I think tonight of all games, after I've touched the FFVII Remake is probably going to be one of the only sports games I enjoy:

1583181879809.png

Or a taste of the bizarre:

1583181982890.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom