• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Since we’re on the topic, what areas from the Pokémon series overall would make great Smash-style stages?
Weird, in terms of Pokemon I never really thought of a ton of stages I'd like to see. I wanted Phendrana Drifts, Sky Sanctuary or Dark Aether for more Metroid Prime stuff.

So in Pokemon's case, any Snowy area, like the Ice cave in G/S/C could be cool too. I just think snowy areas are fairly under-used as a nice aesthetic. Maybe Orre, as desert-y areas aren't used often either.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Just saw the results for Pokemon of the Year today. Late, I know, but I'm pleasantly surprised that Greninja actually made it to #1. He was among the 'Mons I voted for since he is still one of my all-time favorites.

From what I'm seeing, Luxray also managed to make the list at #21, which I'm very happy about. :p

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I just wanna see what new games are coming this year lmao
Gonna have to patient fam. We all gotta be. Though E3 might be dry as hell again since Sony isn't showing up again.

Off the top of my head, FF7, Cyberpunk, Doom, and AC are coming out this year, of and the Last of Us 2. I don't know if Ghosts of Tsushima is coming out or not this year, news about that title has been quiet.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
You know what they say

View attachment 264551

:mariomelee:"It's a stone Luigi, you didn't make it."

:luigimelee:"It's a football! I chiseled it!"
:luigimelee:“That’s Mama Luigi to you, Mario!”
:ultluigi:: “Early to bed, early to catch the worm.” “...or is it the bagel?”
:ultyoshi:"Tell Yoshi bedtime story!"
I can still hear their voices after all these years

The memes may be outdated, but the memories shall never be forgotten

D

Deleted member

I feel confident a Direct will happen this month.

Just a gut feeling.

Now the exact day that I can’t imagine for sure.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So how do you all feel about the let’s go diamond and pearl leak?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I think the direct is this month, so it might not be a big wait, but if it isn’t I won’t freak out :drshrug:
We'll have to see. There's also Samurai Jack, which I forgot to mention, this summer too. I hope that game is pretty good.

I'm just trying to get Symbiote Spider-Man in MUA3. I want my sick costume dammit. I only have one more challenge to go but it's gonna require me to go to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

Shroob

Sup?
*Dodedododododo*
:ultbowser:"Muwahahahahaa...."

:ultmario:"Nice of the Princess to invite us over for a picnic, eh Luigi?"

:ultluigi:"I hope she made lotsa spaghetti!"

:ultmario:"Luigi, look!........it's from Bowser..... Dear pesky plumbers. The Koopalings and I have taken over the Mushroom Kingdom! The Princess is now a permanent guest at one of my seven Koopa hotels! I dare you to find her if you can!"

:ultmario:"We gotta find the Princess!"

:ultluigi:"And YOU gotta help us!"

:ultmario:"If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book."

............I hate how I have that down to memory.

D

Deleted member

*Dodedododododo*

:ultmario:"Luigi, look!........it's from Bowser..... Dear pesky plumbers. The Koopalings and I have taken over the Mushroom Kingdom! The Princess is now a permanent guest at one of my seven Koopa hotels! I dare you to find her if you can!"

:ultmario:"If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book."

Bro, don’t leak the Smash 6 trailer for CDi Mario so easily.

The Nintendo Ninjas will get you.

This has been making the rounds:
View attachment 264552
Oh, just another run of the mild 4Chan leak.

Ok.

Last edited by a moderator:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I honestly just want a Direct to hear about BotW 2. What are some new game mechanics and elements? Will we get a crafting system? Can we finally play as Zelda? Can we switch between playing as her and Link? What the hell is that Ganondorf all about? What's the storyline? Will it be as dark as Majora's Mask? Will they actually include dungeons this time? Will it be more open-world than ever? These are questions I need answered.

...Some news about Pikmin 4 would also be nice.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh jesus christ I was joking about Let's Go Pachirisu and Let's Go Buneary abort abort abort.
Look at what plague you’ve unleashed!

Also I’m betting let’s go Riolu and let’s go Buneary

Noipoi

Howdy!
*Dodedododododo*

:linkmelee: “Sure is boring around here...”

Shroob

Sup?
The leak does make sense though, it's scary.

Keep the main focus on Sword/Shield since it's the game you're releasing the DLC for, while make the Sinnoh Remakes Let's Go ga----casual games.

D

Deleted member

In my case I want a Direct just to finally get a first look at the Smash Bros Dragon Quest amiibo, a new Metroid title, a gameplay trailer for the Fantastic Four DLC in Ultimate Alliance 3 and hopefully a Switch port of SM3DW with Pauline as a playable character.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
And who could forget, America's Sweetheart.

:ultmegaman: "OH NO! He's aiming for President Lincoln!"

We need a Protoman emote.

D

Deleted member

And who could forget, America's Sweetheart.

:ultmegaman: "OH NO! He's aiming for President Lincoln!"

We need a Protoman emote.
This is still my favourite part and character of the whole Mega Man cartoon:

Kung Fu Cut Man is close doh

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
@JDCabrera Remember that you showed something about a Transformers show/anime thingy on Netflix and I said that I was going to tell my father because he has been a Transformers fan since childhood? I told him and he said "Maybe I'm going to watch it." but I found it pretty odd, and I asked him if it had to do after what happened with the new Ultraman they also had on Netflix and apparently wasn't really what he expected, pretty much leaving him disappointed So, I really hope this one is a different case.

D

Deleted member

@JDCabrera Remember that you showed something about a Transformers show/anime thingy on Netflix and I said that I was going to tell my father because he has been a Transformers fan since childhood? I told him and he said "Maybe I'm going to watch it." but I found it pretty odd, and I asked him if it had to do after what happened with the new Ultraman they also had on Netflix and apparently wasn't really what he expected, pretty much leaving him disappointed So, I really hope this one is a different case.
It’s alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom