• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
It’s alright.
:C I just pray it's better than what happened with Netflix's Ultraman. I want it to be something that at least reaches his expectations, if not surpass them. I still wonder what he would have thought of the most recent take on Mazinger Z. It was also a show he also showed me one time along with Ultraman and Ultra Seven.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Ytp was my favorite thing growing up lmao, my friends and I used to recite entire videos to each other in 4th grade. Good times.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lest we forget Dr. Robotnik from the Adventures of :ultsonic: the Hedgehog.

"I hate that hedgehog!"

"PROMOTION?! WHAT FOR?!"

"NO!"

"SNOOPING AS usual, I see!"

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Diamond and Pearl as Let's Go games?

I'll give it a chance to breath at best, but I don't think it's a good idea in the slightest.

Shroob

Sup?
Diamond and Pearl as Let's Go games?

I'll give it a chance to breath at best, but I don't think it's a good idea in the slightest.
It's the ultimate monkey's paw.

People have been begging for Sinnoh remakes.... they probably weren't begging for them in a Let's Go style and more akin to ORAS...

But at the same time.... it makes sense when you think about it. Sword/Shield is the focus with the DLC coming out, it wouldn't make sense to release another full on main series title while it's still having DLC made for it.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
It's the ultimate monkey's paw.

People have been begging for Sinnoh remakes.... they probably weren't begging for them in a Let's Go style and more akin to ORAS...

But at the same time.... it makes sense when you think about it. Sword/Shield is the focus with the DLC coming out, it wouldn't make sense to release another full on main series title while it's still having DLC made for it.
Yet it makes even more sense to DK Johto remakes in the let’s go style next.

Well, I suppose that maybe Killer Instict content would be guaranteed?

Morrigan seems like a lock too, and so does Ryu.
definitley.

Shroob

Sup?
Yet it makes even more sense to DK Johto remakes in the let’s go style next.

definitley.
Yes but not really.

We've been slowly building up to every gen being remade at this point from FRLG > HGSS > ORAS > Sinnoh is the next logical step.

Johto seems like it'd be because LGPE, but at the same time, I severely have my doubts.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Yes but not really.

We've been slowly building up to every gen being remade at this point from FRLG > HGSS > ORAS > Sinnoh is the next logical step.

Johto seems like it'd be because LGPE, but at the same time, I severely have my doubts.
Do a johto remake in the let’s go style next AND THEN do Sinnoh in the normal style a year SwSh isn’t getting major DLC.

Shroob

Sup?
Do a johto remake in the let’s go style next AND THEN do Sinnoh in the normal style a year SwSh isn’t getting major DLC.
I feel like Sword/Shield is going to be their bastion this gen.

If they're doing DLC for it, I highly doubt they're planning an 'enhanced' version. It would not surprise me if by the end of next year we've had 2 season passes and all the Pokemon in Home will be useable in SwSd.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I don't really want to get into this because the idea of my most wanted games being downgraded into Let's Go titles makes me boil.

It may make sense, but that doesn't make it a good idea. That's my stance on the entire matter.

Shroob

Sup?
I don't really want to get into this because the idea of my most wanted games being downgraded into Let's Go titles makes me boil.

It may make sense, but that doesn't make it a good idea. That's my stance on the entire matter.
I don't think anyone's saying it's a good idea lol

Imagine my shock when I meme'd about Let's Go Pachirisu and Buneary like 3 months ago and now this. :dr^_^:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Oh hell no. Let's GO Sinnoh Remakes are not it, chief. They don't even have the nostalgia genwunner pandering to also help bring in old fans.

Oh my god please don't disgrace Sinnoh like this

D

Deleted member

I still say that this alledged Pokémon Let’s Go Diamond leak could easily be another of the million fake leaks posted on 4Chan.

Sure, Affleck leak did also come from 4Chan... but that leak directly leaked a huge number of Pokémon, game gimmicks and even changes the titles would receive in a long post.

This Diamond thing seems like something anyone could write easily.

Shroob

Sup?
I still say that this alledged Pokémon Let’s Go Diamond leak could easily be another of the million fake leaks posted on 4Chan.

Sure, Affleck leak did also come from 4Chan... but that leak directly leaked a huge number of Pokémon, game gimmicks and even changes the titles would receive in a long post.

That depends on Z25 Z25 's image, because the thing is it got other **** right.

If we had a link to the actual 4chan post to make sure there wasn't any inspect element tomfoolery, we could confirm/deny it easier.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I forgot how addictive Skyrim is. It's the kind of game where you say you'll quit after one more thing then 3 hours later you're still playing it.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
You know what? **** it. As long as I get my Paper Mario they can do whatever they want this year.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
That was the fastest heel turn ever.
I still don't like it but I mean I have priorities. A true Paper Mario would make up for a potential Sinnoh Let's Go reveal. Oh, and a Mario one but honestly it ain't happening until E3 with how late into the year we are. BOTW 2 having a playable Zelda or the "Ganondorf denying his fate as the evil demon Ganon" stroyline a la Alucard would also alleviate the disappointment.

D

Deleted member

*watches the 11 o'clock news*...and two coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Atlanta, where I live. Ouch!

I hate to interrupt you kids tonight, but would y'all do me a favor and pray for me, the affected ones, and the other citizens of Atlanta? That would be much appreciated.

Oyasumi! :yoshi:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
If they do more Let's Go style games, just means more money for me to save on other important things or video games.

Last edited:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Anyways, for potential Direct dates, 3.11.20 sounds the most appealing for some reason. I can just envision it and it works. I dunno why it's only that date but I dunno. Maybe it's a gut feeling or something because I feel like it'll come sooner rather than later but I doubt that cause knowing my luck it'll be March 25th

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
If Square insists on making Final Fantasy more action based that turned based, then I hope they keep Dragon Quest turn based. It helps balance out their two biggest RPG franchises, and would give them both a unique identity.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

To be fair let’s go Pikachu and eevee were completely leaked in 4chan, and on April’s fools day at that.
That depends on Z25 Z25 's image, because the thing is it got other **** right.

If we had a link to the actual 4chan post to make sure there wasn't any inspect element tomfoolery, we could confirm/deny it easier.
I keep seeing people claim they have a direct link but I haven’t seen it yet which has me still skeptical. Also I don’t remember this rumor despite the fact I cataloged a lot of them leading up to release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom