• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
I've narrowed the list of Pokemon that I'm considering making a moveset to 5. I'm going for a Pokemon that don't get very much Smash attention, hence the odd choices

-Mr. Rime
-Perrserker
-Grimmsnarl
-Cramourant
-Electric Regi from the Expansion Pass trailer

Does anyone have a preference of the 5?
Could you add in Hatterene too?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Played a demo of that Mega Man X fighting game fan project. Really cool, but I get bodied by the opponent. Despite that, I found some combos with Mega Man X that gets like 45% health, though there's even easier stuff that'll let you get like 33% so it'd be more worth it to do that. Just do a Magic Series, Launch, Traid Thunder, Speed Burner, Super Charge Shot. And that gets you some damn good damage.

Zero's got neat stuff too, but he's pretty squirrely to control since half of his moves are his Command Dash.

Mega Man X's Charge Shot is kind of busted since it'll break any projectile that isn't a Super. And after any knockdown, MMX can hit you with an un-charged shot for free. I think all the characters have their crazy tech, I'm just not gonna beat the computer at the moment.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Joe Zieja did his Claude cosplay and oh my god
Figured I'd link it here:

My loyalty to Dimitri is starting to wane a bit after seeing it, NGL.

Now granted, I already liked Claude before and Golden Deer was the first route I played, but I just love seeing voice actors show appreciation towards their characters like this.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Remember that Devil May Cry V voice actor was boasting about Dante in Smash and a new CAPCOM VS, game?

Well, that guy was full of ****.
Me no surprised.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Remember that Devil May Cry V voice actor was boasting about Dante in Smash and a new CAPCOM VS, game?

Me no surprised.
To be fair, wasn't him talking about Smash just him saying that it would have to be Dante and not Nero or anyone else, as far as I remember anyways.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Me no surprised.
Sighs. Oh well. Back into the mystery. I’m gonna plant some plants.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Holy **** Gwen how the Hell do you got the patience for that?

E: I realize I'm the guy who marathoned all of the mainline Dragon Quest games and all of their grinding, but still. Good lord. 100% spirits is a feat of patience and consistency.
I have had every spirit in the game since two weeks after I bought it and play every new respective spirit event to keep it that way

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I thought the 10th Circle of Hell was Cats (2019) :yoshi:
>when you finally forget about that movie until someone brings it up

Edit: I just used an image from a cursed movie to reply to the mention of another cursed movie.

Hmm.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
What happens when I eat like a king and its winter?

I feel tired, intend to take a short rest only to wake up from an hour nap later feeling like ****...-_-

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I actually got to watching the Sonic movie.

Is it weird that going into it I expected Donut Lord to be named Chris?

Not Chris as in Chris Chan I mean Chris as in this guy:
300px-ChrisOlder.jpg

D

Deleted member

Me popping into the thread to post random crap because nothing's going on for once be like
Screenshot 2020-02-16 at 8.17.12 PM.png

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
D

Deleted member

Why does it look like that thing has an afro and some very massive thicc hips? (I'm talking about the giant black thing.)
It's based off of Eldritch Horror lol

IT has arrived...

Wandering Starhulk Deity, Brandt Ringer!
Screenshot 2020-02-16 at 8.27.45 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Why are all the coolest characters in Three Houses magic classes?

I have too many of 'em, but I keep recruiting them because all my favorite units are magic classes. Not gonna have any shortage of mages, that's for sure. :p

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

a very harsh way to describe him being excited as "full of ****"

he's a voice actor, not a nobody on the internet trying to be a leaker for fame

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I’m back from bible study. Some girl showed up for the first time on the same day as me and like three people asked us “are you related?”
Also the group is for 18-29 so of course I’m the only high schooler there lol.

D

Deleted member

Today has been quite a weird day.

It started with me laughing at some Discord memes, my father getting furious at me claiming "I look brain dead doing that", trying to take out my phone over that and in the middle of It giving me a punch so freaking hard It left me a huge part of the morning with my brain bamboozled and writing random non-sense at Forest Maze.

But then the people at Forest Maze managed to find out what happened, gave me support and even got to the point an user gifted me Nitro.
So the rest of the day I've been bringing greater usage of Discord Nitro while recovering from that punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom