• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
If I have to gave my thought Clear & Simple, it be something like this:
"Oh hey look, it's animated & funny, i'm sure it's going to be fine this time-"

*Chica start changing"
View attachment 262726

"Mamma, i'm scared."

"..."

"Is something horrifying going to happen at the end?"

"..."

"Oh thank lord it didn't, Jesus Golden Christ."
Bonnie sounds like Wallace, change my mind.

D

Deleted member

Animating is like dating.

I have no idea what I’m doing.
Ditto to that, These past few weeks have been me just messing with RPGMaker trying to figure out how the hell it works, let alone get a decent plot going.

Doesn't help that I'm technically using it not for what it's supposed to be used for, so google is not my friend here.

I am considering just uploading whatever footage I have right now and shelving the project until I have more experience at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

My Mom just asked me to bike over to the nearby Great Clips and get my haircut by myself lmao

Honestly I shoulda saw this coming, but it's cool. My hair grows back really fast and it drives me crazy half of the time.

D

Deleted member

~I got nothing to do, nothing to say....~
~I'm just waiting here, siliently, for the break of dawnnnnnnnn~

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Opening weekend is over. See how well Sonic has done so far.

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/release/rl4244997633/?ref_=bo_hm_rs

World Wide Gross: $111,000,000 million
Domestic Gross: $68,000,000 million

With likely no competition for the next couple of weeks until Onward this films should keep going strong given how well its done so far. $500 million is surely an possibility.

D

Deleted member

Today I found out that the west nearly got a weird live action/cartoon hybrid of Sailor Moon instead of a dub of the original anime. It sure seems... interesting, to say the least.

D

Deleted member

Just got back from a Walmart run, bought a ton of MTG stuff. Not hoping to pull anything in particular, just bought it on a whim honestly.
IMG_20200217_090212.jpg

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Reminds me that song from that video game series Hearts Kingdom.
"Hearts Kingdom, the hit JRPG series that crosses over Disney Walt & Fantasy Final characters into one grand adventure! Join Aros and his friends Yfoog and Dlanod as they fend off the forces of the Lessheart and stop the evil Tornahex from claiming the fabled Hearts Kingdom."

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
"Hearts Kingdom, the hit JRPG series that crosses over Disney Walt & Fantasy Final characters into one grand adventure! Join Aros and his friends Yfoog and Dlanod as they fend off the forces of the Lessheart and stop the evil Tornahex from claiming the fabled Hearts Kingdom."
The funniest part about this post is "Aros", "Yfoog", "Dlanod", and "Tornahex" are totally names Kingdom Hearts character would have.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Guess it's Grimmsnarl time.

I've thought about Hatteterene, but I don't know if I co make it work. It can barely move.
Hatterene can move. From what we know, its legs don't touch the ground, but it levitates around, as seen while camping. And it uses its hat as an arm, which it would use for grabbing.

Grimmsnarl is great too though.

D

Deleted member

I PULLED 7 DAMN LEGENDARY CREATURES OUT OF JUST THE MINI BOOSTER BOX NANI DA ****
unnamed (1).jpg

And only one of them was a duplicate to one I already owned lmao

"Phineas, I know what I'm doing today!"

D

Deleted member

I have so many new EDH decks I could build now, I can't decide which one. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I could build a hate deck(One guy at my school plays a graveyard deck which has multiple infinites, would be a funny interaction) I could build A Voltron with protection from nearly everything, Life gain not in black or white, Mono Red Creature turbo, etc etc

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The new forging bonds in heroes involves Hector trying to understand Anna’s ability to exist in every world and her true intentions lol:
4D97E9A5-BE5B-4EDA-808B-90AEBAE71A2B.png

D

Deleted member

You know what, screw it, I have the time, time to finish the first episode and record the entire thing(along with editing)

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Atlus says Persona 5 on Switch won’t happen unless fans keep asking for it

How. Do. They. Not. Already. Know.

Okay real talk? I'm not actually mad here, just a bit dumbfounded they've been getting vocal support for two years and that somehow isn't enough to tell if people want it. Yeah, Atlus, a console that's leading in your home market and also has a bunch of RPG fans on it wants one of your biggest RPGs right now. Shocking, I know.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Atlus says Persona 5 on Switch won’t happen unless fans keep asking for it

How. Do. They. Not. Already. Know.

Okay real talk? I'm not actually mad here, just a bit dumbfounded they've been getting vocal support for two years and that somehow isn't enough to tell if people want it. Yeah, Atlus, a console that's leading in your home market and also has a bunch of RPG fans on it wants one of your biggest RPGs right now. Shocking, I know.
Maybe it’s less them knowing, more Nintendo thinking more demand is needed.
After all, TW101 had to be self published even though many people thought it was super likely and should happen.

Or a better example would be how Nintendo had no idea K. Tool was still popular and requested for smash until the ballot. Despite that character being requested for years

D

Deleted member

Me when I discover mid-recording that I forgot to do a simple fix and the entire recording is ruined because of it
1581961969782.png

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Maybe it’s less them knowing, more Nintendo thinking more demand is needed.
After all, TW101 had to be self published even though many people thought it was super likely and should happen.

Or a better example would be how Nintendo had no idea K. Tool was still popular and requested for smash until the ballot. Despite that character being requested for years
TW101 was infamous for being such a flop, Persona 5 refuses to stop being relevant, has already sold well and Atlus let Nintendo use Joker for that obscure fighting game I can't think of, I think it was Ultra Crash Siblings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom