• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Actually I don't think it would be a bad idea to put the Zeroth Dragon theme over that. Give me some time and I'll see.
I HAVE DONE IT
Considering it only took like....10 minutes tops, It's alright. Wish the scene was longer so the kickass beats could have a chance to shine.

D

Deleted member

View attachment 262621

So me turning an older human next week I'd thought I get something for myself. So was thinking of getting Atelier Ryza.
Nintendo Switch physical copy still out of stock dammit.

Need game suggestions for Switch.
RPGmaker for the Switch ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No, I'm not kidding, that's a thing that exists apparently(and for pretty cheap considering the PC version is $80)
Screenshot 2020-02-16 at 1.09.29 PM.png

edit: wait **** my zip code, hold on let me get rid of that real quick.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
For me on Smash Ultimate, I have good news and bad news.

The good news is I went on a huge Spirit summoning spree and I now only have 19 Spirits left until I've collected them all! :b:

The bad news is I have now flat out ran out of of SP coins and missing certain Spirits to summon other Spirits so I can't summon anymore. :c

Time to go SP coin farming.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Depends, what kinda stuff are ya into?
I would show what games I've got with a pic but its on a prime number which drives me insane for some unknown reason. Someone must be like me on that.
It would be Atelier Ryza if it had physical. Might see KT Europe have email about it regarding stuff like that.

Outside of that I'm deciding between...

Samurai Shodown
Ys VIII
Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum 'n' Fun!
Umihara Kawase

Trying to keep it to series I haven't played yet. Very niche.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
iirc, he had his up mere hours after his reveal :drsad:
Yeah he did, they ripped that straight from the trailer like an hour afterwards. I know that the staff uses Icons from the Smash website, and it's probably harder to rip than Sans by some method idk, but that only makes me question where the rest of the icons are and the legitimacy of the icons rips. Especially when the extra icons can be found on stuff like SmashWiki, and I think it's on some sprite sites.

D

Deleted member

>Is looking up new decks to build
>Tries to build Dimensional Robo, too expensive
>Looks up Granblue stuff on a whim

>Sees that the obligatory Perfect Guard Draw Trigger is under a dollar
giphy (1).gif

>Sees that their main boss monster from the anime is also under $5
giphy (2).gif

W E P I R A T E S T O N I G H T B O Y S

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I would show what games I've got with a pic but its on a prime number which drives me insane for some unknown reason. Someone must be like me on that.
It would be Atelier Ryza if it had physical. Might see KT Europe have email about it regarding stuff like that.

Outside of that I'm deciding between...

Samurai Shodown
Ys VIII
Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum 'n' Fun!
Umihara Kawase

Trying to keep it to series I haven't played yet. Very niche.
Hell yeah, Taiko no Tatsujin

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Btw, Byleth was revealed exactly a month ago
And lots of Smash fans were spamming "BOREDBOREDBOREDBOREDBORED BOOOOOOOORRRRRRRREEEEEEED where's FP6 I'm BOOOOOORRRRRREEEEED" approximately 2.5 seconds afterwards, as they always do after any bits of Smash news.

Real talk, I can't wait for once FP11 comes out and DLC is finished, people already start saying things like "So when's next Smash game? Ultimate's so old now."

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Btw, Byleth was revealed exactly a month ago
Sighs. Life just isn’t fair.

I feel like I should be upset but I’m not. I don’t have the energy to devote to it. Just to float in the void. No energy to fight back. No energy to take what I want. Just to lie back and let the universe have its way with me, hoping it will be over soon if I stop resisting.

Dutch Raikuna

I feel like I should be upset but I’m not. I don’t have the energy to devote to it. Just to float in the void. No energy to fight back. No energy to take what I want. Just to lie back and let the universe have its way with me, hoping it will be over soon if I stop resisting.
You sound like you're having an existential crisis with it.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113

I'm gonna say it again

It's a video game
pixels on a screen
you're gonna be okay.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I'm looking forward to this week's Switch releases, even if they're mostly ports/collections of older games. I was planning to get Devil May Cry 3 on the Switch to begin with, but the additions that they've made are huge, and address my biggest complaint about the game (being stuck with one Style until you reach another Divinity Statue).

I'm not familiar with the Kunio-Kun series or Double Dragon, and while the collection was a little pricier than I expected, $50 or so for 18 games still seems like a pretty good deal.

Plus, the Sega Ages version of Sonic 2 is supposed to be coming out on the same day as well. While it's probably the fourth time that I've bought it (Sega Smash Pack 2 on PC, Wii Virtual Console, Sonic Mega Collection, and this when it becomes an option), it's still a fantastic game, and I've got no problem with being able to play it on the go, even if I'm not sure what's being added to this version. (the big things seem to be Sonic Mania's Drop Dash, a Super Sonic mode where that power-up is unlocked right away, & Knuckles)

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

I'm sure you'll be fine. -_-'

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
And lots of Smash fans were spamming "BOREDBOREDBOREDBOREDBORED BOOOOOOOORRRRRRRREEEEEEED where's FP6 I'm BOOOOOORRRRRREEEEED" approximately 2.5 seconds afterwards, as they always do after any bits of Smash news.

Real talk, I can't wait for once FP11 comes out and DLC is finished, people already start saying things like "So when's next Smash game? Ultimate's so old now."
When ultimate’s dlc is over I’m bowing out. I’m gonna wanna move on to something else fast. I’m getting so sick of Smash speculation.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Only YOU would make the term “drama queen” feel too generous. You need to move on.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'm gonna say it again

It's a video game
pixels on a screen
you're gonna be okay.
The problem is not the games. The games were merely a distraction to keep me from having to focus on the world falling apart around me, destruction I am unable to stop. And now that it is failing all that I was distracting myself is setting in. I’m constantly on edge, I have panic attacks, my anxiety is worse then it’s ever been. My psychiatrist had to start me on new meds. And no matter what new things I try to distract me nothing works as well as the old stuff did. The stuff that’s ended. The stuff that’s dead. I don’t know what to do with my life. Sometimes I don’t even feel like I have the energy to get out of bed no matter the time of day.

MooMew64

When ultimate’s dlc is over I’m bowing out. I’m gonna wanna move on to something else fast. I’m getting so sick of Smash speculation.
I mean, you're gonna be here a while longer yet, then. We probably ain't finishing up until September or November of next year at the earliest.

TBH I wouldn't blame you for wanting to leave the speculation side of things. I sure as heck probably won't be hardcore speculating for two more years.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

inb4 by the time figher 11 comes out, FPVol.2 becomes just as successful as the first one that they announce even more additional DLC.
.....Not that I would mind of course, more chances for my most wanted.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
The problem is not the games. The games were merely a distraction to keep me from having to focus on the world falling apart around me, destruction I am unable to stop. And now that it is failing all that I was distracting myself is setting in. I’m constantly on edge, I have panic attacks, my anxiety is worse then it’s ever been. My psychiatrist had to start me on new meds. And no matter what new things I try to distract me nothing works as well as the old stuff did. The stuff that’s ended. The stuff that’s dead. I don’t know what to do with my life. Sometimes I don’t even feel like I have the energy to get out of bed no matter the time of day.
Start gardening or get a pet, Jesus Christ. They're both very rewarding hobbies.

MooMew64

inb4 by the time figher 11 comes out, FPVol.2 becomes just as successful as the first one that they announce even more additional DLC.
.....Not that I would mind of course.
Oh heck yeah, I'd love to get even more! I just don't expect it, lol. But hey, I also said vol. 1 was all we would get and look how that turned out, so who knows. :p

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Good lord. Get off your ass and do something with your life then, you're not gonna get any better when you're projecting everything on a video game and then getting all bent out of shape when something doesn't go your way. It's very not healthy.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I just found out that the final season of Telltale's The Walking Dead game is back up on Steam, which is great news. I still have to play through season 3, and I might have to replay seasons 1 and 2, but I was hoping to play the entire series on one platform, since I wasn't sure how well the connectivity would work between Steam and Epic Games, or Xbox 360 and Steam.

D

Deleted member

I don’t know what to do with my life.
What is something you've wanted to do for a while now, but never made the time for it? It could be a game series you put off, a sport you've been meaning to try, community service, or maybe you want to read a book. Whatever you choose, dedicate your free time to it and stop acting like venting here is actually going to solve any of your issues.

For me, this was boxing. I always wanted to learn how to fight. I found a boxing club and made the time to learn and practice the material. For you, it could be something else, but you wont know if you don't make an attempt.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

This is a forum dedicated to speculating and discussing Smash Bros. That means that things you don't like, like Byleth and Rillaboom, are going to be brought up frequently, whether you like it or not. It's not reasonable to expect otherwise.

I know you're going through some stuff but you can't keep stirring up drama whenever one of them gets brought up, it's not fair to everyone else and it'll only cause you more stress in the long run. You need to find a healthier outlet for these things.

And on that note, I guarantee you that there's going to be at least one, if not multiple characters on Fighter Pass 2 that don't personally appeal to you. That's true for most of us. That's just because they're trying to reach to a broad audience rather then just appeal to one sub-set of people's slightly niche tastes. That It doesn't mean the world is conspiring against you. You shouldn't let that ruin the things you do like.

Dutch Raikuna

You know what? This is a forum and some guests will be looking like "ewhooooo" but this is serious so I'll give some advice to you. To my fellow forum members this can sound dramatic but here me out. This is a you can do it and think of the mental reward overcoming it.

I've got anxiety and depression, ever since an incident about two and a half years ago I'm on edge and I can't go a day without reading the news. I've severe demotivation ever since a two hit combo of being bullied by a classmate a year ago and almost dying from a liver infection.
Difference between some of us and you is we are making the most of it. I've taken small steps over the past few months. I've started writing and cycling again. I've been making friends via here for example. I've been getting myself away from a diet that was nothing more than energy drinks and instant noodles.

“I think I’ll change direction. I think it’s time to prove to myself that I can be a better person. Even if the world were to burn tomorrow I should at least make an effort to change myself. I’m not doing it for people, I’m doing it for myself. Otherwise I don’t think I’ll be able to really enjoy what life has to offer.”

That's what I wrote a few months ago. I'm trying and for me that's good enough. And this is from a random guy on the internet.
Optimism starts with yourself after all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom